Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    deca - organon vs unigen
    Anyone used unigen life sciences deca (nandro 250) in the past and what were the results like?

Is it underdosed like other ugls? Seems very popular in thailand and is apparently a registered pharna there.

I can get it almost 1/2 the price of organon (mg for mg) buy would much rather spend the extra cash for a better quality product .

Previously used organon and thaiger deca before

Will be runing with organon sust.

Thanks
    Last edited by leetrx; 10-30-2011 at 06:18 PM.

If you can get the name brand legit HG it will trump UG 90% of the time. The only time UG trumps HG is when it is really over dosed some guys want the product inside to match the label claim though

I keep hearing about these UGL's from Thailand that are thai FDA approved. I researched asia pharma and it was not on their FDA site. It's either some nonsense marketing that is going on or to get FDA approved must really be easy there.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Unigen life sciences is an actual pharm company, the chances of it being underdosed are zero. Organon is faked heavily and I really don't believe there are any real organons out there that you buy from internet sources.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    I keep hearing about these UGL's from Thailand that are thai FDA approved. I researched asia pharma and it was not on their FDA site. It's either some nonsense marketing that is going on or to get FDA approved must really be easy there.
    Ya I saw that also and wasn't really sure what to believe with Asia pharma being the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWho? View Post
    Unigen life sciences is an actual pharm company, the chances of it being underdosed are zero. Organon is faked heavily and I really don't believe there are any real organons out there that you buy from internet sources.
    You hit the nail on the head my friend! As for the Organon, are you referring to deca or the brand in general with all of it's different products.

I believe the HG variants made in the middle east and other than 1st world type countries are often real because of the level of corruption in the countries.

Pakistan, Iran are your best bets for HG these days IMO Also Poland if buying omnas or Jelfa

Now if someone tells me a source is carrying sherring HG amps made in Germany I'm not touching them even at a buck a piece.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    You hit the nail on the head my friend! As for the Organon, are you referring to deca or the brand in general with all of it's different products.

I believe the HG variants made in the middle east and other than 1st world type countries are often real because of the level of corruption in the countries.

Pakistan, Iran are your best bets for HG these days IMO Also Poland if buying omnas or Jelfa

Now if someone tells me a source is carrying sherring HG amps made in Germany I'm not touching them even at a buck a piece.
    I do think there are some legit omnadren/organon, but they're faked in such mass quantities that I think your more likely to get the fakes over the real. I Know on the jelfa site they anounced a year ago about changing the labels due to fakes, yet they're out there in masses still(old labels on amps)

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWho? View Post
    I do think there are some legit omnadren/organon, but they're faked in such mass quantities that I think your more likely to get the fakes over the real. I Know on the jelfa site they anounced a year ago about changing the labels due to fakes, yet they're out there in masses still(old labels on amps)
    You are right Chris and it sucks for us. I got bored and did a little checking to see what it would cost to buy an amp filling and sealing machine as well as an amp printing machine to make some good fakes. All can be had for 6 grand.

We only catch the obvious fakes, the ones that make the exact replicas are never caught. They just stick decent UG brew in those amps and us suckers buy them up!

Pro Bodybuilder
    Ya pretty much, but atleast most contain the hormone so your not totally screwed.

Thread Information