Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Novice
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    3
    deca - organon vs unigen
    Anyone used unigen life sciences deca (nandro 250) in the past and what were the results like?

    Is it underdosed like other ugls? Seems very popular in thailand and is apparently a registered pharna there.

    I can get it almost 1/2 the price of organon (mg for mg) buy would much rather spend the extra cash for a better quality product .

    Previously used organon and thaiger deca before

    Will be runing with organon sust.

    Thanks
    Last edited by leetrx; 10-30-2011 at 06:18 PM.

  2. #2
    Community Veteran Zeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,768
    Rep Power
    9
    If you can get the name brand legit HG it will trump UG 90% of the time. The only time UG trumps HG is when it is really over dosed some guys want the product inside to match the label claim though

  3. #3
    Community Veteran Zeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,768
    Rep Power
    9
    I keep hearing about these UGL's from Thailand that are thai FDA approved. I researched asia pharma and it was not on their FDA site. It's either some nonsense marketing that is going on or to get FDA approved must really be easy there.

  4. #4
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,628
    Rep Power
    6
    Unigen life sciences is an actual pharm company, the chances of it being underdosed are zero. Organon is faked heavily and I really don't believe there are any real organons out there that you buy from internet sources.

  5. #5
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,628
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    I keep hearing about these UGL's from Thailand that are thai FDA approved. I researched asia pharma and it was not on their FDA site. It's either some nonsense marketing that is going on or to get FDA approved must really be easy there.
    Ya I saw that also and wasn't really sure what to believe with Asia pharma being the real thing.

  6. #6
    Community Veteran Zeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,768
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWho? View Post
    Unigen life sciences is an actual pharm company, the chances of it being underdosed are zero. Organon is faked heavily and I really don't believe there are any real organons out there that you buy from internet sources.
    You hit the nail on the head my friend! As for the Organon, are you referring to deca or the brand in general with all of it's different products.

    I believe the HG variants made in the middle east and other than 1st world type countries are often real because of the level of corruption in the countries.

    Pakistan, Iran are your best bets for HG these days IMO Also Poland if buying omnas or Jelfa

    Now if someone tells me a source is carrying sherring HG amps made in Germany I'm not touching them even at a buck a piece.

  7. #7
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,628
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    You hit the nail on the head my friend! As for the Organon, are you referring to deca or the brand in general with all of it's different products.

    I believe the HG variants made in the middle east and other than 1st world type countries are often real because of the level of corruption in the countries.

    Pakistan, Iran are your best bets for HG these days IMO Also Poland if buying omnas or Jelfa

    Now if someone tells me a source is carrying sherring HG amps made in Germany I'm not touching them even at a buck a piece.
    I do think there are some legit omnadren/organon, but they're faked in such mass quantities that I think your more likely to get the fakes over the real. I Know on the jelfa site they anounced a year ago about changing the labels due to fakes, yet they're out there in masses still(old labels on amps)

  8. #8
    Community Veteran Zeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,768
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWho? View Post
    I do think there are some legit omnadren/organon, but they're faked in such mass quantities that I think your more likely to get the fakes over the real. I Know on the jelfa site they anounced a year ago about changing the labels due to fakes, yet they're out there in masses still(old labels on amps)
    You are right Chris and it sucks for us. I got bored and did a little checking to see what it would cost to buy an amp filling and sealing machine as well as an amp printing machine to make some good fakes. All can be had for 6 grand.

    We only catch the obvious fakes, the ones that make the exact replicas are never caught. They just stick decent UG brew in those amps and us suckers buy them up!

  9. #9
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,628
    Rep Power
    6
    Ya pretty much, but atleast most contain the hormone so your not totally screwed.

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By LAWNSAVER in forum Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Articles
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 11:26 AM
  2. By ad38 in forum Anabolic Steroids Picture Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 06:37 PM
  3. By macken in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2005, 10:54 AM
  4. By Ripped=WAB in forum Anabolic Steroids Picture Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-18-2003, 10:45 PM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







need to build muscle





3Js Nutrition Network