Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Junior Bodybuilder brownchoclit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    south east asia
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    4
    pinning and scar tissue???
    hey guys..
    this is my first time pinning..let alone pinning myself..i tried the quad and i am quite comfortable with it..it doesnt hurt much at all as long as i go real slow when injecting..

    i've found 4 spots on my quads (left lower/left upper , right lower/right upper) which i keep alternating between shots..is it ok doing it this way? i know they say not to pin the same place more than once a week to give the receptors a chance to refresh...since i am pinning everything on the quad..but in 4 different locations..is this ok? also whats scar tissue??? i've seen people mention it on here..but no idea what it is or what is would look like? am i at risk of getting scar tissue the way i am pinning or its fine? thanks in advance guys..

  2. #2
    Novice JAFS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Oil Sands
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    hey guys..
    this is my first time pinning..let alone pinning myself..i tried the quad and i am quite comfortable with it..it doesnt hurt much at all as long as i go real slow when injecting..

    i've found 4 spots on my quads (left lower/left upper , right lower/right upper) which i keep alternating between shots..is it ok doing it this way? i know they say not to pin the same place more than once a week to give the receptors a chance to refresh...since i am pinning everything on the quad..but in 4 different locations..is this ok? also whats scar tissue??? i've seen people mention it on here..but no idea what it is or what is would look like? am i at risk of getting scar tissue the way i am pinning or its fine? thanks in advance guys..
    I would also try a search on the ventroglutes, they are on the side just down from the crest of your hip. It's a great spot, no nerves or blood vessels. Easy to see and aspirate as well. They can handle a large dose as well, probably 3+ MLS. I put Prop in there EOD so they are good to go.

    Good Luck

    JAFS

  3. #3
    I am banned!
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    0
    I wish I could hit my quads, the first and only time I tried, the needle got in 1/4 inch and my leg shook like crazy and I pulled out. Now I just rotate every 4 days in the glutes. Definitely wish I could hit another location.

  4. #4
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    533
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by lifter85 View Post
    I wish I could hit my quads, the first and only time I tried, the needle got in 1/4 inch and my leg shook like crazy and I pulled out. Now I just rotate every 4 days in the glutes. Definitely wish I could hit another location.
    You hit a nerve. I don't do anything but quad. So easy. I touch a nerve almost every time. I just put the needle in real slow so I can back out and turn it a bit if I feel anything.

  5. #5
    IncreasedMyT @ ULV THE-DET-OAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,250
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate500 View Post
    You hit a nerve. I don't do anything but quad. So easy. I touch a nerve almost every time. I just put the needle in real slow so I can back out and turn it a bit if I feel anything.
    thats how you pin your quad
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

    IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

  6. #6
    LIVING THE DREAM barrysanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,906
    Rep Power
    6
    Pinning the quads that many times in a row COULD cause some pain later throughout your cycle. I rotate spots about every 3-4 days and that seems to be ok for me. I couldnt do one spot that many times due to the fact that 1-2 days later is when it swells and hurts for about a day.

    Do yourself a favor and incorporate a few more sites. I LOVE the chest about 1" from your nipple..use a 5/8 25g and you'll be fine.

  7. #7
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    533
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysanders View Post
    Pinning the quads that many times in a row COULD cause some pain later throughout your cycle. I rotate spots about every 3-4 days and that seems to be ok for me. I couldnt do one spot that many times due to the fact that 1-2 days later is when it swells and hurts for about a day.
    Not sure why you're having those problems. Must be the gear. I'm running GP Test 250mg/mL with no issues. Smooth.

  8. #8
    Junior Bodybuilder brownchoclit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    south east asia
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    4
    i've tried the glutes..but i just cant get comfy twisting my body like that and pinning..same with shoulder...cant seem to get comfortable holding the syringe in one hand...i need both hands for the operation...i dont want the pin to move around once its in and also i take a long time to slowly inject..i dont want to cramp up or something like that by contorting myself to inject. been thiking about the pecs actually...1" inch needle is enough? i have a little more fat on my chest...hardly any fat on my quads..


    and what the heck is scar tissue??

  9. #9
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    533
    Rep Power
    4
    1" is enough if you've got some fat on your pecs. If you're lean, I would go 5/8".

    I still can't imagine me stabbing a needle into my chest.

    Scar tissue is developed from your body repairing the skin you break when you insert a needle.

  10. #10
    VAF
    VAF is offline
    Novice
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate500 View Post
    Not sure why you're having those problems. Must be the gear. I'm running GP Test 250mg/mL with no issues. Smooth.
    Not to hijack the thread, but I also have swelling and discomfort issues that surface about a day later. Only doing 2 shots of 250 mg of test e per week. Personally, I can't understand how the ts pins quads that often because one quad shot tends to make it a bit difficult to walk for about 2 days.

  11. #11
    Olympian Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    17
    Well the whole "fresh receptors" theory is total bullshit. Receptors are remanufactured by the body all the time. If it weren't for soreness and scar tissue you could inject into the same spot forever. The oil bolus is slowly absorbed and then the estrified gear circulates throughout the body through the bloodstream.

    I've injected myself thousands of times. I use long esters now so only have to pin 1-2 times per week so I do them in the glutes almost exclusively. I alternate butt cheeks. I use 25 gauge 1 inch needles to inject. I do have quite a bit of scar tissue from all the years of shots and sometimes that makes the oil go in slow, and I can feel the needle breaking through it sometimes when the needle goes in. I just try to move the injection sites around some. 25 gauge needles don't do that much damage.

  12. #12
    Novice Beyoung's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by lifter85 View Post
    I wish I could hit my quads, the first and only time I tried, the needle got in 1/4 inch and my leg shook like crazy and I pulled out. Now I just rotate every 4 days in the glutes. Definitely wish I could hit another location.
    Why no try your delts?

  13. #13
    Novice Beyoung's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    4
    [QUOTE=NastyNate500;2901399]1" is enough if you've got some fat on your pecs. If you're lean, I would go 5/8".

    I still can't imagine me stabbing a needle into my chest.

    Scar tissue is developed from your body repairing the skin you break when you insert a needle

    Same here on the chest thing.

  14. #14
    Novice Beyoung's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by VAF View Post
    Not to hijack the thread, but I also have swelling and discomfort issues that surface about a day later. Only doing 2 shots of 250 mg of test e per week. Personally, I can't understand how the ts pins quads that often because one quad shot tends to make it a bit difficult to walk for about 2 days.
    I had the same problem and a couple of weeks ago it was suggested I inject much slower. I now take 25 secs to deliver 1cc and it did help. I still get a little lump for a few days but the pain associated with it is much less.

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By Giant_Killer in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 03:57 AM
  2. By MightyMouse9999 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:02 PM
  3. By MGunz in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 03:09 PM
  4. By JMB1 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 01:31 AM
  5. By pumped3.16. in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 03:20 PM
Tags for this Thread
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  



juicepump







solid muscle isolate 5lb



solid muscle isolate 5lb

3Js Nutrition Network









need to build muscle