Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    looking for a good second cycle
    500tcyp/300deca wondering if this would be to much for a second cycle. first cycle i did test e 250 500mg per week. i have enough nolva anything else i would need? should i be looking for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? any help is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by worsway View Post
    500tcyp/300deca wondering if this would be to much for a second cycle. first cycle i did test e 250 500mg per week. i have enough nolva anything else i would need? should i be looking for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? any help is appreciated

What are your stats? How did the first cycle go? If it went well, why not do the same or go with 600mg test a week? Or a dbol kick start maybe. I would purchase an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromasin or adex. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would be good too. I would get clomid for PCT as well.

I am banned!
    ya 600test/400deca and everything else the meat said

Junior Bodybuilder
    ^^ for sure. Im going with test/deca for my third run. Im bumping up the deca to 400mg and test at 500mg. I wont run another cycle without Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and an AI.

Rookie
    before ten week cycle of test e 250 5'11" 173 lbs now im 195 lbs i hit 205 during my cycle but down 10 lbs 12 weeks later this is what im thinking for the cycle i am new obviouly so Aromatase inhibitor (AI) i dont understand. is it always good to take something for kickstart and how long to take it are things i dont know
    1-14 week test cyp 250 500 mg per
    3-12 week deca 300 mg per week
    how long should i do pct after this cycle. Is nolva and clomid ok to take together? like i said im new haha these questions might sound stupid to you guys lol but all the help is appreciated thanks again

before ten week cycle of test e 250 5'11" 173 lbs now im 195 lbs i hit 205 during my cycle but down 10 lbs 12 weeks later this is what im thinking for the cycle i am new obviouly so Aromatase inhibitor (AI) i dont understand. is it always good to take something for kickstart and how long to take it are things i dont know
    1-14 week test cyp 250 500 mg per
    3-12 week deca 300 mg per week
    how long should i do pct after this cycle. Is nolva and clomid ok to take together? like i said im new haha these questions might sound stupid to you guys lol but all the help is appreciated thanks again

An Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is an aromatose inhibitor. It is used to keep estrogen levels in check to help avoid bloat, gyno, high blood pressure, etc. Why would you start deca at week 3? Start at week one. Nolva and clomid can be taken together. Start two weeks after last inject. Nolva 40/40/20/20. Clomid 50/50/50/50. You will want Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for this one I would do thru cycle at 250iu twice a week. Keep researching before you dive into this. 600 test/400 deca would be better as cobra stated.

Rookie
    i have had people say start t first then 2 weeks deca and stop it 2 weeks befor the t thats why i said week 3, but im glad you cleared all that up for me, i do have some adex but i take the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout the cycle? i have also read deca 10 weeks min.

I am banned!
    i have had people say start t first then 2 weeks deca and stop it 2 weeks befor the t thats why i said week 3, but im glad you cleared all that up for me, i do have some adex but i take the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout the cycle? i have also read deca 10 weeks min.
    deca 12 weeks minimum

and you can start adex at .5mg eod and run it throughout your cycle...best to run aromasin during pct but if adex is all you got the cut the dosage in half 2 weeks into pct

Rookie
    awesome fellas thanks for the info...

A.B
    Im a big fan of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle right up to post cycle therapy (pct). If it was me pick one or the other clomid or nolva. deca/test is a good second cycle and its even better to see you sticking to a lower dose. like mentioned above started the deca at the start with test, but cut the deca out a week or two before the test. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) taken right up to when you start clomid and nolva

Cool Deca
    Not to hijack or anything but I'm looking to do the same one for my second cycle. Doing my research, but what's all of this talk about deca dick? Does it decrease your sex drive that much?

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by tjkita View Post
    Not to hijack or anything but I'm looking to do the same one for my second cycle. Doing my research, but what's all of this talk about deca dick? Does it decrease your sex drive that much?
    if you get it you wont know what a sex drive is

No Sex Drive
    Are u serious Cobra. No sex drive at all when on deca cycle?????? I know I don't need to boost it, but sure as hell don't want to kill it either. Care to elaborate.

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by tjkita View Post
    Are u serious Cobra. No sex drive at all when on deca cycle?????? I know I don't need to boost it, but sure as hell don't want to kill it either. Care to elaborate.
    hahaha dont worry too much bro...there are alot of different opinions about deca dick...Some think it is caused by increase in prolactin and/or estrogen and some say it doesnt exist...all I know is that I would run the test 200mg more than the deca to help avoid it...im running mine like that and Im raging horny but some guys say they dont and they are just fine. Ive even heard that running it 200mg more wont help...so really its all left up to personal research and personal experience to find out what works for you but controlling estro and prolactin on a cycle is always an important piece of the puzzle

sorry, not much help there lol but you will more likely be fine

Cobra strikes again
    You had me going there. From what I've read, estrogen control is a must. As for being a horndog does it increase sex drive or just the test does or both?

Thread Information