Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Ridiculous injection pain from test E
    Hey guys, Did my first test enanthate pin last thursday in my right glute. Did 250 mgs. I heated the stuff as well as shot very slowly. I also changed the needle after the test was drawn. I have been barely able to walk up until yesterday or sit down or even sleep because of the pain. Feels like a charlie horse. Well yesterday i pinned agian but in my left glute. The same pain happened agian. Wtf is going on. Im two days behind on leg day now because of this shit. Anyone know how to rectify this? thanks in advance

What size pin? Are you sure your in the right spot, could be alot of things,

Glutes are usually the best place to pin too, if your doing everything right its the gear

its a 3ml 22G and 1 1/2. People are going to start wondering why im always limping arround. My excuse is i hit my wheels hard but this will soon run out.

My buddy pinned with the same gear vial but with obviously a different needle. He only had mild pain. If i tell you the test i have would that help? I also felt pain mid way through the injection. My glute started to twitch a bit but then it stop and the pain went away. Up until 5 hours later. I even messaged it with a hot wash cloth
    Last edited by Phil Mc Win; 09-06-2011 at 10:10 PM.

I use 25g to pin, I would imagine a 22 would hurt quite abit more. Thats just me though, I do quads and it gets a tad sore for alittle bit. But nothing this bad.

Hey Phil Mc Win, what line of test e are you running? I'm about to pin with a 22 X 1". Hoping for the best..

That twich is usually a nerve in which case it will hurt like hell,,go to spotinjections.com and make sure your hitting the right spot,,I usually get that twich in the delts I pull out swap needles and start over

Amateur Bodybuilder traviswyliedime's Avatar
    Is this your first cycle? Ive known a few people who had horrible injection pains for their first cycle

what lab is it from? 22g is a bit big, but it shouldnt be leaving you that sore unless you're pinning in the wrong spot

if its the oil and not the pinning itself, you could try diluting it in the syringe with some sterile oil

Novice
    Test E shots can be very painful indeed. And yes the pain can last over a week sometimes with a knot or lump.

I usually shoot in the outside of my thighs just in case it is a painful shot. I deal with the pain a lot easier there than a spot that where I have impact on it all day = sitting, sleeping etc.

So the pain is normal but here are somethings to look out for where an infection might be setting in:

Is the spot unusually warm or hot to touch?

Is the injection site red, not bruised red?

Also any type of fever?

If answer is yes you could be developing an abcess or infection.

If it is swollen or bruised just tough it out.

Also one other tip that seems to help me, don't shoot more than 1cc in a particular spot.

Hope this helps.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    22G should be fine for glute. 25G would be ideal if pain is a concern, but 22G will work just fine. I don't know why you would have some sort of special pain from it. I did glutes at the start and didn't have major problems. I couldn't sleep on my side for a few days but that's it.

I switched to quads and everything's great now. I get some pain for about 24 hours but it's not bad at all. It was worse the first time I pinned each leg, but I pinned my left a second time on Sunday and it was fine. Doesn't stop me from working out at all.

gb
    Last edited by BigKevKris; 09-07-2011 at 10:23 PM.

Just sounds like virgin muscle syndrome to me. I remember my first pin. Test c. Hurt like a bitch for 2 days. After the first shot I was g2g and the more I pinned the less pain there was. Just like was stated before, sounds like you hit a nerve with that twitch and pain. Nerves hurt. Just push a little deeper past it. Also make sure you're not too shaky and moving your hand alot. And rub the inject site hard for a few min.

I'm currently running American Pharmaceuticals 600mg/wk of Test E and the injections are pretty painful. I get a knot that is raised and red. It goes away with hot compresses and massages to the injection site. Could be the gear.

A couple things. 1. New to gear. Sometimes virgin muscles will get pain like that for the first 2-3 weeks then it will stop.

2. Gear was not made properly or from shitty raw. Very likely the case. Test E should never be painful until you get over 400mg/ml and even then when made properly with good raw it won't.

Look at your vial and make sure there are no crystals, hormone swirls, or anything but perfectly clear oil. When you experience pain, the hormone is crashing while in depot meaning it will crystalize in the muscle causing pain. Some labs don't use any BB in test E because it's not needed to make it but does thin it out and ensures it holds in solution.

Hang in there and in a week or two it should stop. If there are any of the things I mentioned above it needs to be re heated.

Ok perfect. So im dealing with some virgin muscles then probly. I guess when i go back to my right glute the pain should be less. I just wasnt aware that test enanthate hurt like that. That is the reason i wanted to stay away from prop and test 400. It was pretty disapointing when i couldnt get out of bed. But will keep it up and see if the 3rd pin is better. I also checked the vial. Looks good. One last thing. The last thing i was wondering is..... Do u guys workout befor injecting or after. Also should i take a walk then have a hot shower to make sure the crystals mix well.

Im also planning on hitting the big whhheels today. Any adivse on if i should work them out. Still have a hard time sitting down. Should i take an ibuprofen. I really need to keep my legs big to match the rest thanks

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Sounds like your vagina might be getting in the way of your cycle.

Go bust your ass in the gym.
    bikeracer20122012 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate500 View Post

lol

Inject in your delts, at least you'll be able to walk. Sounds like crappy gear.

Yup test At 250mg/ml should not be painful.

im doin test e 250 with a 23g pin in my shoulders and that seems to b doin great for me im a lil sore but nothing bad at all but thats what works best for me! didnt like my leg left me pretty sore not that bad but was pretty gay!

Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate500 View Post

lol I was waiting to here that one

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post
    Yup test At 250mg/ml should not be painful.
    i ran sust 400mg/wk, and its painful and sore in my thigh, hardly can walk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information