Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Advice for Test E/ Winstrol Cycle
    Hey there. for those who responded to my other posts, thanks for your information.

As I recently posted I am 35, been out of the scene for a while and have been off for 6 weeks now. Normal functions have almost returned to normal. Last cycle was Test E at 375mg a week for 10 weeks. kind of light but very effective. However did have a serious gyno issue and no it was not paranoia.

With that being said I am going to wait about 6 weeks and get started again. This time I wanted to throw in a non aromatising substance, so I got injectable Winstrol (winny) 50mg/cc. Along side this I am going to run my Test E 250mg/cc. Now I definitely dont want to battle that gyno again but I am aware it is a pretty realistic possibity.

Extra supplements I am to run are Glucosamine and Chondroiton for the joint paint througout cycle and alsomilk thistle throughout cycle. On standby I have Letro and PCT I have Nolvadex.

So that is what I have just need a little help putting it together. Also, any input on something other than the Letro, hated the way I felt on that shit. Worked but strong stuff. Any additional products you might recommend would be helpful too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lifelearning View Post
    Hey there. for those who responded to my other posts, thanks for your information.

As I recently posted I am 35, been out of the scene for a while and have been off for 6 weeks now. Normal functions have almost returned to normal. Last cycle was Test E at 375mg a week for 10 weeks. kind of light but very effective. However did have a serious gyno issue and no it was not paranoia.

With that being said I am going to wait about 6 weeks and get started again. This time I wanted to throw in a non aromatising substance, so I got injectable Winstrol (winny) 50mg/cc. Along side this I am going to run my Test E 250mg/cc. Now I definitely dont want to battle that gyno again but I am aware it is a pretty realistic possibity.

Extra supplements I am to run are Glucosamine and Chondroiton for the joint paint througout cycle and alsomilk thistle throughout cycle. On standby I have Letro and post cycle therapy (pct) I have Nolvadex.

So that is what I have just need a little help putting it together. Also, any input on something other than the Letro, hated the way I felt on that shit. Worked but strong stuff. Any additional products you might recommend would be helpful too.

Thanks
    i highly doubt you had serious gyno issues from 375 mg a week of test , thats barely over a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose. letro is to strong for 99% of people it drives estrogen to low and that kills the cardiovascular system and the joints , aromasin run at 12.5-25 mg a day during the cycle from the start should be plenty. winnie trashes the cholesterol , joints and hairline and its way overrated as a steroid.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Novice
    DaDawg,

Thanks for the tip on the aromasin, I will give it a try. Also, as far as the gyno, serious may have not been the appropriate word but it did come on very fast and gave me a lot of trouble. And as far as Winstrol (winny) not being the best choice, I wont argue that. However, some of are not as fortunate in their selection of gear to pick from. So that is what I have. I mean give me a little credit in the fact that I am not trying to run it alone and then make some stupid post to this forum asking why my dick isnt working. I actually read one of your posts about running test with an aas and I agree with you all the way>

So let me rephrase my question. if all you had was Test E and Winstrol (winny) which is all I have and able to get my hands on.....How would you run it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Junior Bodybuilder
    what not just run clen or clen+t3 instead of the Winstrol (winny)? just curious.

DaDawg,

Thanks for the tip on the aromasin, I will give it a try. Also, as far as the gyno, serious may have not been the appropriate word but it did come on very fast and gave me a lot of trouble. And as far as Winstrol (winny) not being the best choice, I wont argue that. However, some of are not as fortunate in their selection of gear to pick from. So that is what I have. I mean give me a little credit in the fact that I am not trying to run it alone and then make some stupid post to this forum asking why my dick isnt working. I actually read one of your posts about running test with an aas and I agree with you all the way>

So let me rephrase my question. if all you had was Test E and Winstrol (winny) which is all I have and able to get my hands on.....How would you run it?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    run the test at at least the same as last time , the aromsain should take care of you . as far as the winnie try 75-100 eod for 6 weeks.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    run the test at at least the same as last time , the aromsain should take care of you . as far as the winnie try 75-100 eod for 6 weeks.
    One other question, frontload with the Winstrol (winny) to jumpstart the cycle or use it at the tail end.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Getnpaper View Post
    what not just run clen or clen+t3 instead of the Winstrol (winny)? just curious.
    Because this is not a plan for me to burn fat. Dont really need help in that area right. however good thought for precontest.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Oh ok. Well curious to why you are using Winstrol (winny) then?

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Getnpaper View Post
    Oh ok. Well curious to why you are using Winstrol (winny) then?
    The reason for the Winstrol (winny) is that it is one of the strongest androgens out there. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but Winstrol (winny) has zero fat burning qualities. The reason most people use it during cutting is because they can maintain great strength and mass during calorie depletion. I am using it for strength and it one of the few options I have to choose from.

Junior Bodybuilder
    The reason for the Winstrol (winny) is that it is one of the strongest androgens out there. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but Winstrol (winny) has zero fat burning qualities. The reason most people use it during cutting is because they can maintain great strength and mass during calorie depletion. I am using it for strength and it one of the few options I have to choose from.
    I'm not the Winstrol (winny) expert, but I assumed that it dried you out. Hence the joint pain and it's use precontest. While maintaining or gaining strength. I have had teamates use it and drop 20lbs fast and increase their strength. But they complain heavily about the joint pain.

Thread Information