Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

do i need an anti estrogen?
    im bout to start some test 300 and jw if i need an anit estrogen to run with it? my friend said i wont? looking for some opinions? thanks guys!

Does test convert to estro?

Then you should have one on hand. You might not need it but it's better to have it then not and bloat up and get lumps.

Quote Originally Posted by coltmc45 View Post
    Does test convert to estro?

Then you should have one on hand. You might not need it but it's better to have it then not and bloat up and get lumps.

Yup, pick up some aromasin. Run starting at 6.25 a day if needed.

another question i got is how come you have to take a break after one cycle? would it be bad on you if u just kept running juice for like a year?

Because you need your body to recover its natty test production. The longer the cycle the harder it is to recover from.

What's your stats? Age height weight bf.

im 20 6ft built really good already but just looking to be better at ball thinkin bout running EQ also

175lbs also do the anti estrogen blocker supplements work to?
    Last edited by joeyh1991; 08-31-2011 at 11:38 PM.

I thought you might be a little young. Everybody here is gonna tell you you're way too young. There's numerous health issues that come into play when you start cycling young. At 20, even though you're 6 ft, you still might grow. Only way to know is get your growth plates xrayd. AAS will close your growth plates aka stunt your growth. Also at 175 you might look ripped but at 6' ft you're skinny. You should take full advantage of your natural test being high, and it still will be for a few more years. You're on a natural cycle of test right now and you need to take full advantage of it by getting your diet in check. If you knew how to eat you would grow. Food is fuel for your body. I usually talk shit to ppl your age because you've come no where near your natural potential and don't have your diet in check at all but for whatever reason I'm being nice all the vets here will tell you the same thing bro. Stay away til your 23-25. Hit up 3J the moderator in the diet section he'll help you out.

Junior Bodybuilder
    At 20 yrs old I was an all natural beast. People accused me of being on juice all the time. In fact, because I got so huge with just my natural testosterone production I refused to believe the pros used gear. Atleast until I was about 26 and then things started to decline. I wish I had gotten blood work done when I was 20. All you got to do is these 3 things and I promise you will get great gains. Number 1, eat twice your weight in protein. Don't skimp it's hard to do everyday. Number 2, train hard, just for 45min to 1 and half hour for 4-5 days a week, no more. Oh yea, it actually helps to put it some flexin time in front of a mirror. I always felt like that helped my definition but it's probably just in my head. Number 3, get lots of sleep. At your age I could sleep for 15 hrs straight. If you skimp on this stuff now you'll never know what your truly capable of.

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    At 20 yrs old I was an all natural beast. People accused me of being on juice all the time. In fact, because I got so huge with just my natural testosterone production I refused to believe the pros used gear. Atleast until I was about 26 and then things started to decline. I wish I had gotten blood work done when I was 20. All you got to do is these 3 things and I promise you will get great gains. Number 1, eat twice your weight in protein. Don't skimp it's hard to do everyday. Number 2, train hard, just for 45min to 1 and half hour for 4-5 days a week, no more. Oh yea, it actually helps to put it some flexin time in front of a mirror. I always felt like that helped my definition but it's probably just in my head. Number 3, get lots of sleep. At your age I could sleep for 15 hrs straight. If you skimp on this stuff now you'll never know what your truly capable of.
    ^^this x2!!

Thread Information