Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Default Frustrated with site sponsor!
    So I recently placed an order with a site sponsor that I've used numerous times. I have always been very satisfied with the customer service and quality of gear. Used a method of payment I've used before and had no problem with. The payment was accepted and the funds were debited from my account. I received the transaction number and confirmation email just fine. I emailed the info to the site sponsor and thought everything would be as smooth as always. However, the site sponsor emailed me and said he was blocked from the payment method and i would need to forward a copy of my confirmation email, so I did. I then receive a generic response saying i'm sorry but we cant verify it went through and possible reasons why. I have done all the leg work that was asked of me and still no word on how he is going to make good on this order.

So here is my problem with this whole situation. Why would a payment method be offered if its not currently functional? If your not able to accept a certain form of payment DONT OFFER IT. I know that we aren't buying vitamins and problems come up but seriously.

Now my only option is to place another order, for domestic and pay more because my stuff would have been here in a couple days from now, in the mean time until this is straightened out.

I know it's frustrating but I've never heard of a problem arising with that sponsor (have a pretty good idea of who it is haha) that wasn't taken care of. I know it's frustrating when you do everything that you're supposed to do on your end and something happens and it gets messed up but, I'm 100% certain he'll take care of it and you'll be pleased in the end. Just gotta have patience as these things do come up when you're dealing with what we deal with.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Im in the exact same situation right now brother and the sponsor is saying theres nothing they can do about it. so now all my moneys missing for nothing and for reasons that dont make sense when i have proof of accepted payments

I am banned!
    ouch... and i was just getting ready to place an order. Thanks for the post guys!

well who was it? so we dont go thru the same shit.

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    well fuck....Naps has problems....so i hope it aint the other one

we as members need to know what the sponsor is saying. are they going to make it right for you both. it sounds like no there not by saying theres nothing they can do? let us know whats going on so others can avoid this issue. thats what a board is for us to help each other and not get scammed or ripped off

Quote Originally Posted by Coryjack View Post
    So I recently placed an order with a site sponsor that I've used numerous times. I have always been very satisfied with the customer service and quality of gear. Used a method of payment I've used before and had no problem with. The payment was accepted and the funds were debited from my account. I received the transaction number and confirmation email just fine. I emailed the info to the site sponsor and thought everything would be as smooth as always. However, the site sponsor emailed me and said he was blocked from the payment method and i would need to forward a copy of my confirmation email, so I did. I then receive a generic response saying i'm sorry but we cant verify it went through and possible reasons why. I have done all the leg work that was asked of me and still no word on how he is going to make good on this order.

So here is my problem with this whole situation. Why would a payment method be offered if its not currently functional? If your not able to accept a certain form of payment DONT OFFER IT. I know that we aren't buying vitamins and problems come up but seriously.

Now my only option is to place another order, for domestic and pay more because my stuff would have been here in a couple days from now, in the mean time until this is straightened out.
    why on earth would you place another order when he owes you for the first one.

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hardpr View Post
    why on earth would you place another order when he owes you for the first one.
    this^^ thats sounds odd to me as well

I think it has more to do with the WAY i paid and not getting ripped of by the seller. I am basiclly being told that he was banned from a certain paymenmt site and not able to see that the funds were paid and that hes not able to collect. Even though I have sent proof of payment from the site itself. I still have faith in the sponsor , so im not afraid to place future orders with him.

I just ordered about three days ago and all went well it was my first time to order but he sent me an e mail with confirmation and the next morning sent me an email saying he recived payment and the my order status was changed so im pretty sure everything went fine. what method did u use i dont know if u can post or not but if u can i would like to know

send this a message with a link to this thread.

That way they will WANT to fix the problem.

GL
    Mod @ HeavyIronLabs.com

Rookie
    This is funny bec i was feeling the same way with a glorified sponsor on here. I'm new to this board but not new to others. I made an order for the first time with a sponsor. I made it a week ago and he has yet to pick up the funds. It's funny bec he's loved on this board so I gave him a shot and I'm now a lil disappointed why he's taking so long to full fill an order or email me back. So I feel your pain.

Dont get me wrong, the sponsor is still at the top of my list to order from. My issue is that he offers a payment method that he is banned from, therefore my money is basically in a closed account and not refundable at this point. And it doesnt look like i'll be getting what i paid for as i have yet to hear of any kind of resolution from him. He needs to remove the payment option if hes blocked from collecting/verifying payments.

Quote Originally Posted by Coryjack View Post
    Dont get me wrong, the sponsor is still at the top of my list to order from. My issue is that he offers a payment method that he is banned from, therefore my money is basically in a closed account and not refundable at this point. And it doesnt look like i'll be getting what i paid for as i have yet to hear of any kind of resolution from him. He needs to remove the payment option if hes blocked from collecting/verifying payments.

Damn. How long has it been since this last email was responded to?

Administrator Dreaded Pirate Roberts's Avatar
    So get your money back. Payment processors drop merchant accounts every day. If you can get you money back pm me.
    The term "sell out comes from progressives" It is propaganda to make your feel better about not having the opportunities they have taken away. I was raised to succeed. Opportunity is wealth of prosperity. Fight the power! .....LOL

Exactly. Call them, get your money back, and resend it with new method. I've had to go get money back before. A simple phone call and 20 minutes later cash in hand.

Rookie
    How did it go? Any updates?

I am banned!
    also wondering.

Could someone tell me the method of payment so I don't use it. PM or something

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by TWilk View Post
    Could someone tell me the method of payment so I don't use it. PM or something
    Just email him after you place the order asking which payment options are acceptable

coryjack only has 19 posts.
    Mod @ HeavyIronLabs.com

Yeah I know of this situation and have had some members ask me about what I've heard.

Let me first say this guys ... "it was not the fault or intentions of the sponsor."

This payment method was ok, and a way to try and make things better for his customers ... until some people acted carelessly - and now the sponsor can not use this payment method.

It all happen so fast and what I can say from the feedback I've heard is that any customers who had a payment taken should have the credit back to their account in about two weeks.

You - as the customer will have to execute the process with your bank or Dotpay the cc method.

The sponsor can not get it returned because of the nature of the business - and because of those who have lost his privileges ... "he can not access this information."

I got hit hard with PM's on this all at once and was like - woo WTF is going on ... "I don't know - let's see?"

This should only be a short setback for anyone involved...

Just like Coryjack mentions - he's had numerous transactions and has always been satisfied - so why would the sponsor offer a payment method that wasn't properly working ... we'll it was working just fine until some people abuse the process - and that's what brought it down.

I hope this helps guys - this sponsor has become a bud of mine and I know English is his second language, so it would be much harder for him to explain ... "if I'm off on this, please correct me - but this seems to be what I've gathered out of it all."

And if I can help in any way just PM me - I don't have any business connections where I can change or process orders but I might be able to add to some direction if you're not sure what to do.

Just be mindful, I work between 45-85 hours a weeks so I'm usually not on the forum until late.

... and Coryjack 18 posts is ok justhav2p - good looking out though.
    Last edited by Repo; 08-20-2011 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by remedy444 View Post
    Just email him after you place the order asking which payment options are acceptable
    yeah i don't know what i was thinking just being a newb

And thanks Repo for clearing most of the issue up. I just hope its only that one issue wouldn't want to lose him.

I am banned!
    Ok. that is retarded. "ask him which payment options are acceptable". if it is an option at all, then it should be acceptable. thats like having two pots to drop your money. both the sponsor supports but one will suck your money into a shitting hole of abyss and the other will get you a product. if the payment option is not acceptable, it should NOT be an option.
    second, so the dude, only has a few posts? what the fuck does that matter. especially when he has others backing him up with the same problems. DONT BE A VENDOR DEFENDER. be honest folks.

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information