Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    New person ! need help, first cycle ever. Prohormones then Tren and Test
    Hi guys i have just started taking a prohormone called RA anabolic stack from BuyProhormones .
    The cycle lasts 12 weeeks with 3 bottles.

First bottle: 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 25mg & 2a,32-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg

Second bottle: 19-Nordehydroepiandrosterone, Sodium D-aspartic Acid,3,5,7 Trihdroxy-4-methoxyflavone 92% (1150mg) &
    Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vanadyl Sulfate, DHB ( 6,7-dihydroxybergamottin)

Third bottle is a pct.

I am planning to take this cycle of prohormones for the 3 month cycle then jump onto trenbolone and test (prop). I am new to this scene and need to know any opinions of this cycle? and if it is safe? and if i should have a break after this prohormone cycle before jumping onto Tren and Test?

I am 22 years old 84kg 5,10. Not sure about Bf% but ripped natural build.
    Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks

Wait for it.... Here it comes....

Rookie
    yea...but throw in 200mg of anavar every day if you wanna see some lean results...and maybe some beast too...you'll get jacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake1989 View Post
    Hi guys i have just started taking a prohormone called RA anabolic stack from BuyProhormones .
    The cycle lasts 12 weeeks with 3 bottles.

First bottle: 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 25mg & 2a,32-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg

Second bottle: 19-Nordehydroepiandrosterone, Sodium D-aspartic Acid,3,5,7 Trihdroxy-4-methoxyflavone 92% (1150mg) &
    Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vanadyl Sulfate, DHB ( 6,7-dihydroxybergamottin)

Third bottle is a pct.

I am planning to take this cycle of prohormones for the 3 month cycle then jump onto trenbolone and test (prop). I am new to this scene and need to know any opinions of this cycle? and if it is safe? and if i should have a break after this prohormone cycle before jumping onto Tren and Test?

I am 22 years old 84kg 5,10. Not sure about Bf% but ripped natural build.
    Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks

man why dodnt you use your head .

1st any oral that can stay in your system long enough to do much good has some sort of mechanism that fights off the liver so it stands to reason that 3 months would be VERY unhealthy for you liver

and then you want to jump right on a cycle of tren which is a harsh steroid and shouldnt be used by a newbie .

you do NOT have the knowledge to be using steroids and at 185 pounds you should have spent the meoney you used on those prohormones on some groceries.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

DAWG is right!

Holy Shit is what comes into my mind first....lol

Jake, take it easy man. If you want to do your PH I say go for it. However, you need some time inbetween to let your body recoop.

First, you to young for AAS. Your body has way to much TEST right now..whats the rational of adding more. Fuck, I bet your and mine are the same and I'm on a very high dose of gear ( I wish kids would realize this).

IF, your going to use no matter what anyone says do this....throw out the PH bro and just use TEST for your First cycle. I have done many PH's in my life time and they will do more harm then good. AND the only reason I did them as a kid is because I thought it was safer then injects...I WAS WAY WRONG!...Sell it, and buy yourself another bottle of TEST.

Also, make sure your post cycle therapy (pct) is in order...theres lots of info..just use the Search button here at Ology...Seriously, follow my advice about the PH and using TEST only for first cycle. Your going to have enough problems with injecting, diet, routine, sides, post cycle therapy (pct)...blah blah blah.

Gluck

Rookie
    Thanks heaps guys! and i will take your advice barrysanders. Gonna start on test and stop the PH.

Decided to try a cycle as i am stuck at 84kgs. I was 63kgs 9 months ago. So i have been dieting like crazy to get these natural gains . My goal is to get to 90-95 kgs ripped.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by dadawg View Post
    man why dodnt you use your head .

1st any oral that can stay in your system long enough to do much good has some sort of mechanism that fights off the liver so it stands to reason that 3 months would be very unhealthy for you liver

and then you want to jump right on a cycle of tren which is a harsh steroid and shouldnt be used by a newbie .

You do not have the knowledge to be using steroids and at 185 pounds you should have spent the meoney you used on those prohormones on some groceries.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by jake1989 View Post
    thanks heaps guys! And i will take your advice barrysanders. Gonna start on test and stop the ph.

Decided to try a cycle as i am stuck at 84kgs. I was 63kgs 9 months ago. So i have been dieting like crazy to get these natural gains . My goal is to get to 90-95 kgs ripped.
    buy some freaking groceries
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Quote Originally Posted by dadawg View Post

lmao

just a Lil guy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    lol DAWG your the best!

Thread Information