Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Kamagra
    The work of steroids is maintaining lean mass while runnig a calorie defecit.They can also add calories and protein to eat right during the cycle so that there will be gain in the weight..

Junior Bodybuilder
    Great information, hello i am a newby on this forum and trying to learn the right and safe way to get the best bang from every work out. All this info can be very confusing and discouraging, I had no idea the science behind steroids. Way more involved than i ever thought. I am 46 yrs old 190 lbs and in great physical condition, i feel that i have the diet and cardo down, But again how do i know what product is right for me? just looking to build muscle and get as much as i can out of every work out. Any accurate info on products will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bullishness View Post
    Great information, hello i am a newby on this forum and trying to learn the right and safe way to get the best bang from every work out. All this info can be very confusing and discouraging, I had no idea the science behind steroids. Way more involved than i ever thought. I am 46 yrs old 190 lbs and in great physical condition, i feel that i have the diet and cardo down, But again how do i know what product is right for me? just looking to build muscle and get as much as i can out of every work out. Any accurate info on products will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    1st cycle imo should be
    400-600 mg of test eth or cyp a week for 10-12 weeks.start pct of clomid 2 weeks after last injection and run clomid at 50 mg a day for 3-4 weeks. your diet will determine results adjust calories to either bulk up or cut.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I am sorry, but not sure what all the abbreviations mean. eth, pct, Thank you for the start up info. where is the best place to order from?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullishness View Post
    I am sorry, but not sure what all the abbreviations mean. eth, pct, Thank you for the start up info. where is the best place to order from?
    read the rules you can not ask for a source.
    there are several types of testosterone , eth / enethate , cyp / cypionate are my 2 favorites . pct = post cycle therapy.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Thank You for the clarification. I am finding that the hardest part to getting started is where to purchase.. And how to ask.

Junior Bodybuilder
    ttt

I am banned!
    Hello guys. I am new here. I need some friends. Please contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by roidlab View Post
    Hello guys. I am new here. I need some friends. Please contact me.

blackking_18
    What I am getting from a lot of these posts and threads is that proper diet and nutrition is the key to success in bodybuilding. Gear is just added to aid in the growth.

Junior Bodybuilder
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% Gear

crush steel
    Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    there is a big misunderstanding with newer members that steroids have some magical cutting properties. there is some evidence that Anavar (var) and even tren has some fat cutting ablity but the key word is SOME. steroids main job in a cutting cycle is maintaining lean mass while runnig a calorie defecit. steroids are NOT a true cutting compound in the same sense as T3 , clen , ephedrine ,dnp ,etc. but for some reason more and more newbies see them as the magic potion to cure their a poor diet.

on the other hand im seeing more and more newbies who weigh 150-180 pounds and cant gain weight that think that they can continue to eat like they do and take steroids to get big , some of these rocket scientist think they can add calories and protein to eat right during the cycle and gain their weigh but go right back to eating like they did before the cycle.
    NEWSFLASH the bigger you are = the more calories and protein you will need . if you go back to your old diet after the cycle you will soon go right back to your old weight.

if you can not eat right over the long haul dont waste your time doing steroids.
    agreed dawg , although
    an increase in testosterone naturally means your bodys fat burning and muscle gaining abilitys are highly enhanced , these drugs are still made for the purpose of muscle preservation, not to do all the work for you tren may actually post cycle hinder you from burning fat since it has a pretty harsh shut down on T3 :/

great thread

blackking_18
    Thanks once again, the massive amounts of information on this site is exceptional.

I am banned!
    I generally agree with the statement that there really aren't any "cutting" steroids, but in some cases taking more than 1g of test per week actually will cause a significant drop in bodyfat. I have experienced this myself, and am not just repeating something I heard somewhere else (this happens a lot).

Novice
    Thanks for the post DADAWG, there is a big misconception about steroids and burning fat

Equinob what food are you eating? Are you eating lean proteins? Grilled chicken, Tuna fish, egg whites ect? What Kind of carbs are you taking in?? Sticking to fruits , vegies, Whole grains? All natural food makes a difference too. I think you have to see if your calories are quality. If you have to miss a meal you should have protien shakes or a meal replacment handy.

Rookie
    Loosing weight
    Help me guys! I'm 41 I'm 5 /9 I weight 330 lbs. This weight was gain over the last 9 years that I got married. Please help me! Guide me to get back on track.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mik1234 View Post
    Help me guys! I'm 41 I'm 5 /9 I weight 330 lbs. This weight was gain over the last 9 years that I got married. Please help me! Guide me to get back on track.

Mike
    welcome to ology.

go to the diet forum and start a thread.

great thread as always Dawg

In the making
    Recommend what a decent bf% would be to start on a ace/prop 10wk cycle for highest effectiveness? 34yo. 6'4". 305lbs. Been sitting on my stack for a couple weeks trying to get my bf to 15-20%...

Apologies for hijacking the thread, can't send pm's yet

Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    there is a big misunderstanding with newer members that steroids have some magical cutting properties. there is some evidence that var and even tren has some fat cutting ablity but the key word is SOME. steroids main job in a cutting cycle is maintaining lean mass while runnig a calorie defecit. steroids are NOT a true cutting compound in the same sense as T3 , clen , ephedrine ,dnp ,etc. but for some reason more and more newbies see them as the magic potion to cure their a poor diet.

on the other hand im seeing more and more newbies who weigh 150-180 pounds and cant gain weight that think that they can continue to eat like they do and take steroids to get big , some of these rocket scientist think they can add calories and protein to eat right during the cycle and gain their weigh but go right back to eating like they did before the cycle.
    NEWSFLASH the bigger you are = the more calories and protein you will need . if you go back to your old diet after the cycle you will soon go right back to your old weight.

if you can not eat right over the long haul dont waste your time doing steroids.
    great post

Rookie
    Hello everyone, I just decided to make the jump to testosterone. I'm 25 and in good health. My main goal is to gain size but be as lean as possible. My diet is great and have no problem doing cardio 3 to 4 times per week but I just can't get that lean look all round (mainly in the stomach area) and have no energy left to get a good pump at the gym. If I'm on test only could I achieve that leaner look?

check your dietary sources
    just grazed over this thread and replies, but from your last post it sounds like one of two things to me man......possibly you need to check your food sources, maybe you are not eating as clean as you should be considering your goals...or you sound like you are either taking in too much protein still, or you have a fluid retention problem. are you mistaking water retention for fat. I'm not being sarcastic by the way.hope this isn't confusing.2cnts.

Nice Sticky Dawg

uniquemicals
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Thread Information