Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    533
    Rep Power
    4
    How do you mix HCG when it comes in an amp?
    The mixing video I watched shows the HCG already in a sterile vial. You inject some bacteriostatic water, mix it up, draw it out, and inject it into a larger sterile vial so you can add enough bacteriostatic water for dosing.

    How would I go about this if the HCG is in an amp? Do I just break the top off the amp, inject 0.5ml of bacteriostatic water into the amp, allow it to dissolve, then draw it out to put into a sterile vial?

  2. #2
    ...I am your Father JWS77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate500 View Post
    The mixing video I watched shows the HCG already in a sterile vial. You inject some bacteriostatic water, mix it up, draw it out, and inject it into a larger sterile vial so you can add enough bacteriostatic water for dosing.

    How would I go about this if the HCG is in an amp? Do I just break the top off the amp, inject 0.5ml of bacteriostatic water into the amp, allow it to dissolve, then draw it out to put into a sterile vial?
    Yes.

  3. #3
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    533
    Rep Power
    4
    Thanks. I had a feeling but, with this being my first cycle, I figured I should check first.

  4. #4
    ...I am your Father JWS77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    4
    Keep the reconstituted hcg in a multi-dose glass vial, refrigerated and out of direct light.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6,267
    Rep Power
    0
    Yes, I then add another .5 ml after it all drawn out to make sure I got any that was left in amp and add that to vial again.

  6. #6
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    533
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by JWS77 View Post
    Keep the reconstituted hcg in a multi-dose glass vial, refrigerated and out of direct light.
    I'm using a 10mL sealed sterile vial. Am I okay with using the vial through this entire cycle? I'll be mixing a total of 15000iu of HCG so I'll need to use a sterile vial three times. I've got enough for each use, but can I just continue to use the same one?

    Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post
    Yes, I then add another .5 ml after it all drawn out to make sure I got any that was left in amp and add that to vial again.
    Basically what I did. I put 1mL in the amp to mix the HCG. Drew it out, injected into sterile vial. I put the other 1mL in the amp as well to get whatever HCG was left.

  7. #7
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    6
    Nasty,

    I'm trying to figure out the same thing bro!

    I'm a noob when it comes to HCG and a visual learner so it helps when I actually see the stuff being done.

    With that said, I got the amps too!

    My take is you inject 1ml of bact water into the amp roll it back and fourth between your hands to let it dissolve.

    Next extract it out of the amp and inject it into the sterile vial.

    Then, extract 4ml of bact water and inject it into the sterile vial giving you 5ml of 5000iu of HCG.

    I could be totally wrong though? Like I said I've never used HCG before, and this is how it was explained to me.

    If there is a better way I would love to hear it!

    Plus once everything is reconstituted and ready to go what number on the slin pin do I draw the HCG back too? I heard the #5 on the slin pin= 250iu of HCG. is this correct?

    Can anyone shed some light?

    Thanks!

  8. #8
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    533
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by viva51 View Post
    Nasty,

    I'm trying to figure out the same thing bro!

    I'm a noob when it comes to HCG and a visual learner so it helps when I actually see the stuff being done.

    With that said, I got the amps too!

    My take is you inject 1ml of bact water into the amp roll it back and fourth between your hands to let it dissolve.

    Next extract it out of the amp and inject it into the sterile vial.

    Then, extract 4ml of bact water and inject it into the sterile vial giving you 5ml of 5000iu of HCG.

    I could be totally wrong though? Like I said I've never used HCG before, and this is how it was explained to me.

    If there is a better way I would love to hear it!

    Plus once everything is reconstituted and ready to go what number on the slin pin do I draw the HCG back too? I heard the #5 on the slin pin= 250iu of HCG. is this correct?

    Can anyone shed some light?

    Thanks!
    The amount of bacteriostatic water really depends on how much you want to pin for each dose. I mixed with 2mL of bacteriostatic water so 0.1mL of total mixture is 250iu of HCG. On my 0.5cc slin pins, that would be the 20 mark.

    You just need to do the math. I don't recommend using 5mL of bac water unless you don't have slin pins. It's more compound than you need to use.

  9. #9
    IncreasedMyT @ ULV THE-DET-OAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,211
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate500 View Post
    The amount of bacteriostatic water really depends on how much you want to pin for each dose. I mixed with 2mL of bacteriostatic water so 0.1mL of total mixture is 250iu of HCG. On my 0.5cc slin pins, that would be the 20 mark.

    You just need to do the math. I don't recommend using 5mL of bac water unless you don't have slin pins. It's more compound than you need to use.
    I would do 2ml as well, but regardless of the size of your syringe, 10 units will be 250 not 20. if we are talking about 5kiu here?
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

    IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

  10. #10
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    533
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    I would do 2ml as well, but regardless of the size of your syringe, 10 units will be 250 not 20. if we are talking about 5kiu here?
    Yes, you're right. I hadn't taken a very close look at my slin pins yet. I saw 10/20/30 whatever on them but they're 0.5mL pins so I thought it might be in tenths, even though that would be a stupid way to do it lol.

  11. #11
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    6
    Question
    So this is what it would look like then,

    100 IU's per ml
    2 ml BW would be 200 IU's.
    Using that for 5000 IU of HCG means 25 IU of HCG per IU of newly made liquid.
    So filling a syringe to 10 IU's would be 250 IU's of HCG?

    Since I am using the amps should I put 1ml of BW in the amp to dissolve the HCG pellet? Then once it's mixed extract it and put it in the sterile vial then add one more ml making 2ml total in the sterile vial?

    Thanks man!

  12. #12
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    533
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by viva51 View Post
    So this is what it would look like then,

    100 IU's per ml
    2 ml BW would be 200 IU's.
    Using that for 5000 IU of HCG means 25 IU of HCG per IU of newly made liquid.
    So filling a syringe to 10 IU's would be 250 IU's of HCG?

    Since I am using the amps should I put 1ml of BW in the amp to dissolve the HCG pellet? Then once it's mixed extract it and put it in the sterile vial then add one more ml making 2ml total in the sterile vial?

    Thanks man!
    Uhh, yeah the math is good but I think you're confusing the term iu and units. A 'unit' on a slin pin is 0.01mL. So, ten units is 0.1mL. Iu is short for 'international unit' and is just the way that HCG is measured (along with a lot of vitamins and hormones).

    5000iu of HCG mixed with 2mL of bac water means 250iu (my standard dose) is 0.1mL of fluid.

    What I did was break the top off of the amp, extracted 1mL of bac water, injected into the amp, and stirred it around a bit with the needle to make sure it dissolved. I extracted the HCG mixture from the amp and injected into a sealed sterile vial. I put another 1mL of bac water into the amp, extracted, and injected into the sealed sterile vial as well.

  13. #13
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate500 View Post
    Uhh, yeah the math is good but I think you're confusing the term iu and units. A 'unit' on a slin pin is 0.01mL. So, ten units is 0.1mL. Iu is short for 'international unit' and is just the way that HCG is measured (along with a lot of vitamins and hormones).

    5000iu of HCG mixed with 2mL of bac water means 250iu (my standard dose) is 0.1mL of fluid.

    What I did was break the top off of the amp, extracted 1mL of bac water, injected into the amp, and stirred it around a bit with the needle to make sure it dissolved. I extracted the HCG mixture from the amp and injected into a sealed sterile vial. I put another 1mL of bac water into the amp, extracted, and injected into the sealed sterile vial as well.
    OK,

    So I got the mixture part down then.

    And like Det-Oak was saying a couple posts back, the number 10 on the slin pin=250iu of HCG. Correct?

    Thanks!
    Last edited by viva51; 08-07-2011 at 11:46 PM.

  14. #14
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    533
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by viva51 View Post
    OK,

    So I got the mixture part down then.

    And like Det-Oak was saying a couple posts back, the number 10 on the slin pin=250iu of HCG. Correct?

    Thanks!
    If you mix 5000iu with 2mL of bac water, 10 on the slin pin is 250iu.

  15. #15
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    6
    Thanks Man!!!!

  16. #16
    IncreasedMyT @ ULV THE-DET-OAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,211
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate500 View Post
    If you mix 5000iu with 2mL of bac water, 10 on the slin pin is 250iu.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

    IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

  17. #17
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    6
    One other thing,

    When should I start actually taking the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? I've heard some say 7 days after your first shot. I've even heard 3 weeks into your cycle.

    What is the right time to start?

    Also, by mixing 5000iu with 2mL of bac water, I should get 20 shots out of 1 amp right?

    Thanks again!

  18. #18
    Pro Bodybuilder nerdalert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    5
    Good thread Nate, I've got some hcg on the way and had the same questions.

  19. #19
    IncreasedMyT @ ULV THE-DET-OAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,211
    Rep Power
    22
    yea 20 shots. 10 iu is a 1/10 of a ml.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

    IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

  20. #20
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    6
    Question
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    yea 20 shots. 10 iu is a 1/10 of a ml.
    That's great! Only wish the Bacteriostatic Water allowed the HCG to last longer than 3 weeks!!!! If I'm not mistaken from what I've heard.

    And what is the consensus on which day of a cycle should you actually start HCG?

    Much appreciated!

  21. #21
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    6
    Question
    Quote Originally Posted by viva51 View Post
    That's great! Only wish the Bacteriostatic Water allowed the HCG to last longer than 3 weeks!!!! If I'm not mistaken from what I've heard.

    And what is the consensus on which day of a cycle should you actually start HCG?

    Much appreciated!
    Any thoughts on this guys?

    Will BW really only keep the HCG good in the fridge for 3 weeks!?

    Because if I got 20 shots in one amp and it's truly only good for 3 weeks, It'll go bad before I can use it all!

    Plus what day should I Start HCG?

    Thanks guys! Much appreciated!

  22. #22
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    6
    Any thoughts Bros?

    Thanks!

  23. #23
    IncreasedMyT @ ULV THE-DET-OAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,211
    Rep Power
    22
    i wouldnt worry about it going bad, just use it til its gone.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

    IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

  24. #24
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    6
    Question
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    i wouldnt worry about it going bad, just use it til its gone.
    Thanks det!

    If I notice any drop off towards the end of the first amp can I increase it to 300-400 every 3-4 days?

    Plus, what day of the cycle should I actually start the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? I'm kick starting my cycle for the first 5 weeks with prop, injecting EOD.

  25. #25
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    6
    Exclamation
    Quote Originally Posted by viva51 View Post
    Thanks det!

    If I notice any drop off towards the end of the first amp can I increase it to 300-400 every 3-4 days?

    Plus, what day of the cycle should I actually start the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? I'm kick starting my cycle for the first 5 weeks with prop, injecting EOD.
    Does anyone know the proper time to actually start the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Some guys are saying, 7 days into your cycle, some are saying 3 weeks into your cycle, and some are even saying run it the last 4 weeks.

    I can't imagine only running it the last 4 weeks!?

    Can anyone shed some light on when the right time to actually start Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)?

    And how soon do you stop before PCT?

    Thanks guys!

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By Kazu in forum Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Articles
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 02:36 AM
  2. By Ozzy27 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 09:01 PM
  3. By surfdog in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 10:01 PM
  4. By Primordial Performance in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 01:36 PM
  5. By Strat in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 07:07 PM
Tags for this Thread
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







solid muscle isolate 5lb



mr supps

3Js Nutrition Network

solid muscle isolate 5lb

mr supps





health and fitness talk