Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By anadrol350
    Novice
    Default Morality of steroids question
    I've lurked here the past few months, but I'm kind of curious what some of people's views are with steroids and their own kids. I'm assuming most people on these boards will push their kids to be in shape and workout, so I'm wondering when the time comes will you introduce your kids to AAS, will you try and steer them clear from AAS, or some other answer?

Just curious, not trying to start a flame war or anything. Figured a thread different then "FIRST CYCLE SHOULD I DO TREN,EPI,WINI, and TEST with NO PCT" might be welcomed.

Growing
    Introduce them to?

I dont really want kids but if I had a kid and he trained for many years natural and got far on his own, I would not get pissed if he started using. Would help him out with using smart and make sure he has his post cycle therapy (pct) down.

it doesnt matter if its my kid or someone elses i wouldnt reccomen steroids to anyone under at LEAST 21 . if they are 21 even if its my son then they are grown and can make their decision .

as far as morals go synthetic test was invented by the russian government and dbol by the UNITED STATES government for the olympic athletes , the media and the politicians push their agenda by invoking stuff like morals , reliegeon , etc.

btw LSD was invented by the UNITED STATES government as well.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Junior Bodybuilder
    If when I have kids, I will NEVER allude to my gear usage. That will normalize the behavior, and lead them to believe that my results stem from a chemical rather than hard work.

However, once they are mature (probably 22+, but maturity is dependant on numerous things), of course I'll tell if they ask.

Ha I like that last sentence...

I would educate my boy about em if he got into lifting and let him know why if he chose to do them, why he should wait til he was 25 and hit his natty potential and educate him on a safe way to cycle. I wouldn't promote it but by the time he's old enough it's his choice and he'd be old enough to make his own decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    it doesnt matter if its my kid or someone elses i wouldnt reccomen steroids to anyone under at LEAST 21 . if they are 21 even if its my son then they are grown and can make their decision .

as far as morals go synthetic test was invented by the russian government and dbol by the UNITED STATES government for the olympic athletes , the media and the politicians push their agenda by invoking stuff like morals , reliegeon , etc.

btw LSD was invented by the UNITED STATES government as well.
    LSD was not invented, rather it was an invention by accident by a swiss chemist in the 1930's. Widely speculated to have been used in psychoactive treatment in the united states in the 50's or 60's sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by JWS77 View Post
    LSD was not invented, rather it was an invention by accident by a swiss chemist in the 1930's. Widely speculated to have been used in psychoactive treatment in the united states in the 50's or 60's sometime.
    cia was using it for a " truth serum "

good old government double standard
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post

I don't mean so much is AAS morally right or wrong, I mean that's up to each to decide based on their belief system and what they hold true. And honestly probably 99% of the shit in the world today that is illegal was created by some government for a legitimate purpose, people found the side effects and got pissed therefore some politician moves to outlaw it. I was just curious what people's thoughts were on if their kids and AAS. Again definitely not trying to knock anyone, just curious.

Novice
    hell yeah I got a five yr old son and he's lean as hell. when he turns 14 im putting him on the sauce.

jk no I wont tell him to take it but I will maintain an open line of communication on all fronts with my son. when I get the first question on aas I will gladly explain everything to him. only way this changes is if he is a good enough athlete coming out of hs to possibly go pro. that would make me think really hard about introducing him to aas. I would proof wait till his freshman yr in college is over and see where he's at, but fact is in todays work if u want to compete with the big boys u have to do what big boys do. there are exceptions like baseball or even basketball etc.

Rookie
    Interesting question, i think the real immorality lies with the supplement companies convincing young guys that creatine and n.o will have them looking like phil heath. I have a son on the way (3 months) and whilst i wouldnt push him into it i would tell him the truth.

I put creatine in my baby's bottle along with a little primo...

Knowledge Equals Results Phatbastard's Avatar
    Morality of steroids question

I love this question!!!!!!!! First define morality! The leaders of this great country of OURS have no morils! Thats OBVIUOS. The Religions of the WORLD each have there own set of so called Morals!

MoralityFrom Wikipedia,

Morality (from the Latin moralitas "manner, character, proper behavior") is a sense of behavioral conduct that differentiates intentions, decisions, and actions between those that are good (or right) and bad (or wrong). A moral code is a system of morality (for example, according to a particular philosophy, religion, culture, etc.) and a moral is any one practice or teaching within a moral code. Immorality is the active opposition to morality, while amorality is variously defined as an unawareness of, indifference toward, or disbelief in any set of moral standards or principles.[1][2][3][4]

Morality has two principal meanings:

In its "descriptive" sense, morality refers to personal or cultural values, codes of conduct or social mores that distinguish between right and wrong in the human society. Describing morality in this way is not making a claim about what is objectively right or wrong, but only referring to what is considered right or wrong by an individual or some group of people (such as a religion). This sense of the term is addressed by descriptive ethics.
    In its "normative" sense, morality refers directly to what is right and wrong, regardless of what specific individuals think. It could be defined as the conduct of the ideal "moral" person in a certain situation. This usage of the term is characterized by "definitive" statements such as "That person is morally responsible" rather than descriptive statements like "Many people believe that person is morally responsible." These ideas are explored in normative ethics. The normative sense of morality is often challenged by moral nihilism (which rejects the existence of any moral truths)[5] and supported by moral realism (which supports the existence of moral truths).

My son is now 11. We discuss any thing and every thing. When He see's me doing my shots. Of Peps or AAS and ask's questions. I Explain to him why I use them. Its ok for people to be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) isnt it? It accepted to use HGH for many reasons! (in the medical community) I find it rediculous for people to hide the truth Wheres the Morality in that? Oh Im sorry I forgot thats in the Chapter TITLED GOVERNMENT!

Now would I Try to influence him to take them? NO! May he possibly be influenced by watching me? Possibly! Thats where the real Moral Question comes into play If you have any to begin with! Which is a big IF in todays world!

My View lie's here.

If and when my Son comes to me asking about taking them I will set him down and make him weigh the pros and cons! Age is of course an issue. I will explain this to him and why it's an issue! I will question him on his intent what does he think he is going to gain from there use! What does he actually know about them? Has he studied them? If he SAYS YES HE BETTER BE ABLE TO PROVE IT! LOL

Once these question are answerd. Then I will make my judgements and not until then! But I will State this. If he has past his young adult growth period and is intrested I would help him with his endevor! Better he learns from someone that has been there made mistakes and learned from them! Than to get exposed to them from some Jack Ass in the gym! AAS Can be used intelegntly and safely history and medical community have tought us this!

Now If he attempt to try some thing behind my back! Or before he has reached his natural growth potential.

Well lets just PAPA is a BIG old FUCK and still carrys the Hand that ROCKS THE CRADDLE

My boy has grown up knowing this! "If you get your self in trouble! the POLICE are the least of your problems"

It really boils down to being responcible!
    Last edited by Phatbastard; 07-31-2011 at 02:37 AM.

I don't see anything wrong with trying to make yourself look a little better as long as you don't abuse it. Narcotics are worse and people are always bashing steroids.

Novice
    I would probally try get son (once I have one when I'm older) into bodybuilding, teach him everything I know and eventually lead him onto cycling at 21, bodybuilding is one of the greatest feeling in the world it gives you such great confidence and makes you feel happy 24/7 or at least it does for me and I would rather my son use AAS and care about his body than drink and take recreational drugs every weekend like most young people do.

i dont have kids , but i practically raised my lil bro. he is 10 yrs younger than i am. he knows i have used AAS. but my situation was very different than most. i used them to treat chronic knee injuries that have plagued me for the last 4 yrs. i was honest with him and didnt try to hide my use of them. i taught him all about aas, about responsible use and the proper age to go on should he wanna use them later.. he knows that just about every other drug is more dangerous than aas. he knows that tylenol is responsible for more ER visits every yr than aas hahaha. when the time comes that he is old enough and wants to go on i will help him in every way i can

Thread Information