Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Junior Bodybuilder
    How Long In Between Clen Cycles?
    I just got to one month off a liquid clen cycle. Is it okay to go back on another now?

They say 3 weeks on 3 weeks off so I think you're good

Junior Bodybuilder
    What? I thought it was two weeks on two weeks off for six weeks than you go off for a predetermined amount of time.

Recommended cycles of clen are 2-3 weeks with 3 weeks max unless you're running ketofin with it then you can run it longer.

Junior Bodybuilder
    So your saying that as you long as you take two weeks off you can run it for as long as you want?

Do Not Contact
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfgod View Post
    So your saying that as you long as you take two weeks off you can run it for as long as you want?
    Bravo!

Junior Bodybuilder
    2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Alternatively, use keto and run it however long you want.

Just consider the impact that it will have on your heart/general health long term. Obviously staying on clen for months on end probably isn't the best choice.

Clinical tests confirm that Clen actually KILLS heart muscle.....not damage....kills it permanently. Eff clen.

I can usually with stand clen for about 2-3 weeks on then equal time off. It always fucks with my sleeping. I would recommed getting a sleep aid along with the cycle. Watch your BP as well I hav seen it spike depending what type of diet your doing while leaning out.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Okay then why do people say say run it for six weeks max? And if you do it two weeks on two weeks off do people do two days on one day off for the two weeks on? Thanks.

I'm not saying to cycle clen over and over and over and it's 100% safe, but you can run it like this. All up to you on how long you want to be on it. It's your body and your health. Just like cycling gear, all up to you on how many cycles you want to do and how long you want your natty test shut down.

Okay then why do people say say run it for six weeks max? And if you do it two weeks on two weeks off do people do two days on one day off for the two weeks on? Thanks.
    This is correct and so are the other answers.

What happens is the benefits will diminish because of a beta-receptor downregulation.

For the most part clenbuterol will work well for approximately 4-6 weeks - however if you are taking it that long you should discontinue it for that long as well.

It really varies from person to person along with the duration you are on it.

I've tried 2 weeks on 2 weeks off along with longer on and off times - you'll pretty much know by how your body reacts.

It's almost like someone who never has had a cup of coffee and starts drinking it - at first you'll be bouncing off the walls from one cup and after a few days it might take two or three cups to get the same effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Repo View Post
    This is correct and so are the other answers.

What happens is the benefits will diminish because of a beta-receptor downregulation.

For the most part clenbuterol will work well for approximately 4-6 weeks - however if you are taking it that long you should discontinue it for that long as well.

It really varies from person to person along with the duration you are on it.

I've tried 2 weeks on 2 weeks off along with longer on and off times - you'll pretty much know by how your body reacts.

It's almost like someone who never has had a cup of coffee and starts drinking it - at first you'll be bouncing off the walls from one cup and after a few days it might take two or three cups to get the same effect.
    Agreed, but wanted to add that people will do it 2 days on, 1 day off cause the half life of clen is 35 hours so if you are taking your dosages throughout the day (prolly shouldnt take it after 3/4pm as it will effect your sleeping) then you can take a day off to save money since the clen will still be in your system. You can test the effectiveness of clen by taking our temperature. Clen should raise your body temperature, sometimes only 1/2 a degree, but that is what is helping speed up your metabalism.

hey can anyone tell me if liquid Clen drops under the tong and nothing else will cause weightloss when dieting? I have a friend who will sell me a bottle for 100 bukz and he said I do two drops under my tong daily and I'll loose 25 lbs fast without doing anything else, is he lying to me and ripping me off? Thanks for any advice!

Beast666 FanClub Pres
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    hey can anyone tell me if liquid Clen drops under the tong and nothing else will cause weightloss when dieting? I have a friend who will sell me a bottle for 100 bukz and he said I do two drops under my tong daily and I'll loose 25 lbs fast without doing anything else, is he lying to me and ripping me off? Thanks for any advice!
    It will increase your resting ********* rate SLIGHTLY. Your friend is lying to you by saying you'll lose 25lbs with nothin else unless you weigh 700lbs plus! Also many research companies have it for much cheaper so I think he's trying to rip you off as well. Finally, two drops isn't a "dosage". Clen is measured in mcg/ml. 2 drops could be .5ml or it could be 3ml. You would not want to do 3ml lol.

I just got to one month off a liquid clen cycle. Is it okay to go back on another now?
    Personally I find two weeks on two weeks off to be optimal, but it changes person to person. The beta 2 receptors become desensitized if run too long, so I would never recommend longer than 3 weeks. Run until your results die down and or the three week mark comes. Then take a minimum of the amount of time you spent on, off.

Parker.

Quote Originally Posted by DreDay187 View Post
    It will increase your resting ********* rate SLIGHTLY. Your friend is lying to you by saying you'll lose 25lbs with nothin else unless you weigh 700lbs plus! Also many research companies have it for much cheaper so I think he's trying to rip you off as well. Finally, two drops isn't a "dosage". Clen is measured in mcg/ml. 2 drops could be .5ml or it could be 3ml. You would not want to do 3ml lol.

Thank U soooooo much, I really appreciate your response since im new to Clenbuterol as a weightloss drug.

Beast666 FanClub Pres
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    Thank U soooooo much, I really appreciate your response since im new to Clenbuterol as a weightloss drug.
    It is a tool to help you lose weight but don't expect dramatic results from solely clen. Your diet and training will be 90+% of your results. If seriously interested in using it, check out the red lion at the top of the page. Their a site sponsor and I have personally used their clen. I'd start low dosage and taper upwards slowly just to find your sweet spot and not overdo it. I ran too much in the beginning and cramped so bad I couldn't train and almost called Out of work.

Thread Information