Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Question How long till you feel and see results??
    Ok I am new to the anabolic world. Right now I am taken 300mg of Test Enanthenate every 3 days, and a 50 mg (Pill)once a day of Androl. My question is...how long till I can feel the effect of what I am taken? And start seeing the gains I am after?

Age please and welcome...

1 st cycle and your running drol ?

Stats...
    Age 50
    5 11

TRT
    PSL Test c 125 a week
    Hcg as needed

I ask as your running almost a gram of test every 9 day s..which is silly based on your post indicating your operating, probably on the advice of a gym rocket scientest or dealer...

And your stacking with a very potentially toxic oral.....

Unless your like 23-25 plus..in real good muscle shape with some semblence of mass..

What are your anti e s you have on hand n the event you need to combat bloat..and if you keeep this up..you may swell like a frog son.

PCT plans..

Embarrass me please..and post a photo or speak wisely of the above.
    Age 50
    5 11

TRT
    PSL Test c 125 a week
    Hcg as needed

If they're real abombs you should start blowing up within a few days (with water weight) as I'm assuming, like Teutonic stated, that you're probably going off what a street dealer or your buddy said to take, and you're not running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), or know what they are.

Why do people start their cycle not knowing how to properly run it and then come on here asking what to do??? I just don't get it.

Thanks for answering back so soon Teutonic. As for my age I am 35 and weight 170lbs wet and wearing boots. Only thing I have on hand for the bloat is Winstrol. I havent done to much reseach on the juice I am just going with the flow as I see a couple of my friends doing it and looking way way good. I am also taken some Milk Thistle to help stabalize my liver from the Androl.As for my build right now I weight 170 as a metioned above and and ripped every where except for the gut. Do you suggest to drop the Androl and just run the Test or stick with both of them? Once I get pics downloaded I will post them of the gear I got and what I look like right now.

Milk thistle is garbage. Drop the abombs bro. They're harsh and should only be taken by experienced users. Winstrol (winny) just dries you out and is another steriod that you don't need to take on your first cycle. You need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromasin or armidex.

Save the abombs..or sell em back.

170 is light but your of age.

1 cc of that test every 3-4 day s is all u need. 12 weeks.

Winny..no good unless your advanced..very.

Read up on pct..
    hcg..
    aromasine..

I ll not do it for you.

At your age you want to be able to recover after cycle and maintain your balls on cycle, keep gain s off cycle , and not grow tits....I m assuming.

Do your homework and we ll hook you up.

All the above is easily to get but do not ask ME how...it s.. E -ZZZZZ.

Punch the guy who told you to do Abombs 1 st time out..and then blame the abombs.
    Age 50
    5 11

TRT
    PSL Test c 125 a week
    Hcg as needed

Ok when you stared talking about Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and PCT I had no idea what the hell you was talking about so I went to ask.com and found out.

Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) Compounds that bind with estrogen receptors and exhibit estrogen action in some tissues and anti-estrogen action in other tissues. The ideal SERM would deliver all the benefits of estrogen without the adverse effects. ex: Clomiphene Citrate (Marketed as Clomid or Serophene). Tamoxifen (Marketed as Nolvadex).

Aromatise Inhibitor (AI) Aromatase inhibitors exhibit a very different mechanism of action than SERMís. Aromatase inhibitors prevent the conversion of androgens into estrogen in fat, muscle, breast, and brain. ex: Anastrazole (brand name Arimidex). FEMARA (letrozole tablets).

NOTE: Clomid and Nolvadex are both anti-estrogens belonging to the same group of triphenylethylene compounds. They are structurally related and specifically classified as selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) with mixed agonistic and antagonistic properties. This means that in certain tissues they can block the effects of estrogen, by altering the binding capacity of the receptor, while in others they can act as actual estrogens, activating the receptor. In men, both of these drugs act as anti-estrogens in their capacity to oppose the negative feedback of estrogens on the hypothalamus and stimulate the heightened release of GnRH (Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone). LH output by the pituitary will be increased as a result, which in turn can increase the level of testosterone by the testes.

Although these two are related anti-estrogens, they appear to act very differently at different sites of action. Nolvadex seems to be strongly anti-estrogenic at both the hypothalamus and pituitary, which is in contrast to Clomid, which although a strong anti-estrogen at the hypothalamus, seems to exhibit weak estrogenic activity at the pituitary.

I am gonna take the advice and drop the Androl,but keep with the Test. Maybe I will save the Androl for later on on my next cycle and get everything I really need PCT Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and a good liver stabalizer. Will I still get some good gains from just useing the Test? I mean I dont wanna get freaky huge I just wanna add some more muscle and get up to about 185-190lbs.

Your gains will all depend on your diet during and after your cycle. Doesn't matter what you run, if you don't eat you won't make legit gains. You can gain 15-20 lbs just off test if your diets right oon your first cycle. Don't drop your cals when you start post cycle therapy (pct) either.

this ^^^
    Age 50
    5 11

TRT
    PSL Test c 125 a week
    Hcg as needed

I am banned!
    Amazing as usual

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
    Save the abombs..or sell em back.

170 is light but your of age.

1 cc of that test every 3-4 day s is all u need. 12 weeks.

Winny..no good unless your advanced..very.

Read up on pct..
    hcg..
    aromasine..

I ll not do it for you.

At your age you want to be able to recover after cycle and maintain your balls on cycle, keep gain s off cycle , and not grow tits....I m assuming.

Do your homework and we ll hook you up.

All the above is easily to get but do not ask ME how...it s.. E -ZZZZZ.

Punch the guy who told you to do Abombs 1 st time out..and then blame the abombs.
    LISTEN TO THIS MAN. TEUTONIC

just a Lil guy!!!
    The test won't kick in till about the 4th week

Thread Information