Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Clen(or albuterol)+Ket 6wk or clen(or albu)+eca 2wk on/off
    I was wondering what would be a better option
    taking clen for 6weeks straight with the help of ketofin
    or
    taking clen 2 weeks then eca 2 weeks

furthermore i was wondering which ever option you advise me to take what else should i take with it (something like yohimbe), at what dosage and where can i get it from (i live in the UK)

also im not rolling in tons of cash so could you also state the cheapest but safe and great option.

thanks, i know im asking a lot but even with all the research my minds too full and im a wee bit confused.

finally i've taken eca before, it didnt have too great an effect but i hardly felt the sides. also is it worth considering albuterol over clen?

thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by StefanJC View Post
    I was wondering what would be a better option
    taking clen for 6weeks straight with the help of ketofin
    or
    taking clen 2 weeks then eca 2 weeks

furthermore i was wondering which ever option you advise me to take what else should i take with it (something like yohimbe), at what dosage and where can i get it from (i live in the UK)

also im not rolling in tons of cash so could you also state the cheapest but safe and great option.

thanks, i know im asking a lot but even with all the research my minds too full and im a wee bit confused.

finally i've taken eca before, it didnt have too great an effect but i hardly felt the sides. also is it worth considering albuterol over clen?

thanks again.
    I've heard albuterol is safer than clen if I remember right.I'll bumping this for more looks for ya .

None of those stacks will work if your diet and training are not in check.

I would do albuterol/keto stack. Albut has less severe sides than clen. Easier to handle.

Rookie
    i dont think i'll be too bothered by the sides, im really just looking at most effective and price
    so if albuterol isnt as effective then i'd prefer clen, if the difference in how effective it is is minor and the prices are different then i'd prefer a cheaper option as i'd have to but keto or eca also

Junior Bodybuilder
    alb/keto or clen/keto

If you'll be doing the 2on/2off method, just don't use EC/ECA during your "off" weeks--it hits the same receptors as clen/alb.

Can you give more infor? What are we working with? What's your weight? What's your goal.... ie what do you want to achieve? What's your diet and do you plan to change it? Do you have any anxiety, insomnia, heart or health issues? If so.... avoid Clen period.

I have done both Al and Clen. I prefer the Al. YES, it is effective if doses right, and paired with proper diet and training, as mentioned by someone earlier. Another good option, not mentioned, peptides: 176-191 is great for fat loss. Read up and it and consider, unless you are looking to keep it oral. T3 is also an option to consider, though not as potent, could be worked into this, but don't cycle it longer than weeks because it spees up thyroid. You could run Primo with this to get hard, not that expensive. Al and Clen are about the same. RUI Albuterol is legit.

Hope this helps.

SARMS research too, but $, however worth it!!!!!

PS use the companies with GOOD reputations from many sources, EVEN if they are more expensive. I wasted money by going with a company i had good reviews, but from minimal sources.... waste of money, the shit looks shady so it's not going in my body.

alot of solid advice here.to the OP your want to check out T-3 PCT by need to build muscle once your done with your cycle to help get things back on track.

What's OP?

Ok, a few basics to help you decide: Al has a shorter half life. It is selective beta-2 adrenoreceptor agonist, just like Clenbuterol. we see that Clen out performs it in
    terms of anabolic effects. However, a shorter half life can often be a more dramatic effect- thinking of your many stuff, the harder hit comes from that with a shorter, life, typically.

Studies have revealed Clen to be more dramatic on your heart and nervous system, Al is weaker and less strenuous on both. However, test groups were small and limited. Clen is known to be, and on paper proven to be the better fat burner by natural compound BUT, logically the balance out, to me. Here's why, basically Clen has the natural properties to burn the fat, the higher catabolic efffect. On the flip, it makes cardio difficult and is a dangerous drug, even for the experienced used. (many horror stories out there, from knowledgable people). It's sides can be very unpleasant and unpredictable; it should not be run for long cycles due to how harsh it is. So Al, we'll says it's weaker twin, is still the same general build up but it has a shorter half life and chemically is less potent. On paper it doesn't yield the same fat burning property HOWEVER it gives you more power to burn the fat yourself by supplying wanted side effects. Cardio is much easier- the breathing and energy. It is not nearly as toxic to your body. It does play a mild role with the nervous system, but most, not all, most fat burners willl. When tested, it showed no effect on the heart, other than slightly elevated heartbeat, which actually leveled out during excelleration testing.... ie endurance is also good.

My advice, if it's worth anything, start with the Al, get familiar with it. If it is not desired, then you can upgrade, but why not take babystep so that you can bring in the big guns when you need them. I would also say look into S4, and 176-191 for fat burning properties 176 is AMAZING.

Good article:
    Clenbuterol vs. albuterol

Do you stack 176-191 with anything else or is it effective by itself? This is for my wife, she is looking to lose bodyfat. I currently have her on GHRP-2 and CJC wo DAC.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzz View Post
    Do you stack 176-191 with anything else or is it effective by itself? This is for my wife, she is looking to lose bodyfat. I currently have her on GHRP-2 and CJC wo DAC.
    YOu can run it alone, but I'm kinda obsesses with trying new stacks so I have never run it alone. The only thing i have done alone was Var.... it was my first, awwww the gateway lol.

Is your wife ok with pins though? Ok, this is great for abdominal fat- into the adipose tissue itself. The only thing close to spot reduction, of course diet is a must.... you know that though I would pair it with a fat burner, something that will enhance her metabolism. Sounds odd, but an interesting approach that I support on the right person bc personality traits and mood functions are vital: Vyvanse or Aderal. Sounds odd, but very effective as a low key baseline.

If you're ballsy enough to go there a new combo of T3 and Clen is out there- Purchase Peptides I think it was. Personally, I avoid clen, but some people love it so.

PS I am going to start T3 soon- just ordered. Thanks, I had really forgotten about it, but still need to figure out my doses

Mich= above stuff is for you.... oops!

Quote Originally Posted by RocktheRack View Post
    Mich= above stuff is for you.... oops!
    great info above.thanks

Thread Information