Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By DADAWG
  • 1 Post By crios660
  • 1 Post By willypct40
  1. #1
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    6
    Deca vs Tren on lean bulk
    I looked up some past threads and people have mixed opinions on which of the 2 they prefer for a bulk. I was wondering what you guys think the benefits of using one or the other. I understand Tren you will get more strength and hardened look, and deca is better on joints. But how much more mass if any would you gain on deca, and would you lose most of it from the water retention afer your post cycle therapy (pct)? Would I gain less bodyfat with tren?
    I am debating between the 2 mixed with dbol. Im leaning a little torward Tren because I can run cycle shorter and start post cycle therapy (pct) sooner which means I can start cut cycle sooner. I am trying to have one more bulk cycle and then by april I was planning on doing a cutting cycle for next summer.

  2. #2
    Smoke or get Smoked KaiserSose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Chi Town
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    4
    Im running tren ace now I like it but would have liked more mass, definitely going with NPP next time.

  3. #3
    Community Veteran DADAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    22,960
    Rep Power
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by bfriedman1017 View Post
    I looked up some past threads and people have mixed opinions on which of the 2 they prefer for a bulk. I was wondering what you guys think the benefits of using one or the other. I understand Tren you will get more strength and hardened look, and deca is better on joints. But how much more mass if any would you gain on deca, and would you lose most of it from the water retention afer your post cycle therapy (pct)? Would I gain less bodyfat with tren?
    I am debating between the 2 mixed with dbol. Im leaning a little torward Tren because I can run cycle shorter and start post cycle therapy (pct) sooner which means I can start cut cycle sooner. I am trying to have one more bulk cycle and then by april I was planning on doing a cutting cycle for next summer.
    i wouldnt run either without test . short ester deca [ npp ] will clear out just as fast as tren acetate.
    either would work fine imo but i would run at least a few hundred mg of test a week with either.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

    VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

  4. #4
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    6
    ya I was planning on using prop with tren and test e with deca my bad should have wrote it

  5. #5
    Smoke or get Smoked KaiserSose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Chi Town
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    4
    Ya I assumed you had test figured in already, prop with NPP!

  6. #6
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    6
    yup now im leaning torward NPP.

  7. #7
    Novice jreynolds20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    5
    i really like npp, but i absolutely love tren. just beware tren is not for beginners, the sides can kick your ass

  8. #8
    Pro Bodybuilder R1rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey, and here and there
    Posts
    1,841
    Rep Power
    5
    ive cycled both and i would go npp and prop.

  9. #9
    Amateur BodyBuilder Dominator Human's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by bfriedman1017 View Post
    I looked up some past threads and people have mixed opinions on which of the 2 they prefer for a bulk. I was wondering what you guys think the benefits of using one or the other. I understand Tren you will get more strength and hardened look, and deca is better on joints. But how much more mass if any would you gain on deca, and would you lose most of it from the water retention afer your pct? Would I gain less bodyfat with tren?
    I am debating between the 2 mixed with dbol. Im leaning a little torward Tren because I can run cycle shorter and start pct sooner which means I can start cut cycle sooner. I am trying to have one more bulk cycle and then by april I was planning on doing a cutting cycle for next summer.
    What are you trying to accomplish ??

    If it's all out mass then I would suggest you run Test/Deca. Yes you will loose some water when you come off, but the final results will more mass. Deca is a slow gainer and honestly when I run a cycle with Deca I don't notice much of a size increase when I look in the mirror. It's only at the end of a 14 week Test/Deca cycle when people you don't know look at you and say "Holy &hit you're a big dude"

    Tren will transform your body like nothing else, but you're not gonna have the same size than if you run the Deca. You're not gonna look the same either. IF you're new to the game I suggest you wait to run Tren. The sides suck real bad and it shits you down pretty hard.

  10. #10
    Rookie Tarbosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    I was trying to find a good source of info for the ********* pathways for testosterone trenbolone and dianabol thinking maybe the metabolites of test and d bol would offset the angry depressed side effects of tren since they put you in such a good mood on there own.

  11. #11
    Community Veteran DADAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    22,960
    Rep Power
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarbosh View Post
    I was trying to find a good source of info for the ********* pathways for testosterone trenbolone and dianabol thinking maybe the metabolites of test and d bol would offset the angry depressed side effects of tren since they put you in such a good mood on there own.
    with all due respect . i know dozens and dozens of people who have zero negative side effects from tren . no anger , no depression = nothing . i know many who say they feel better than ever.
    99% of anger / roid rage is a guy who was allready a asshole using steroids as a excuse to be a even bigger asshole.
    Bullseye Forever likes this.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

    VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

  12. #12
    Junior Bodybuilder crios660's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    489
    Rep Power
    7
    Since your new to juice, stick to test/deca combo.
    Bullseye Forever likes this.

  13. #13
    Junior Bodybuilder joei rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    99% of anger / roid rage is a guy who was allready a asshole using steroids as a excuse to be a even bigger .
    x2 on this .. i love tren.. no crazzy agression sides for me at all .. just god like feeling through out cycle...

    i cant compare it to deca cuz i havent used deca yet.. those are the plans for the next cycle though

  14. #14
    Rawwrrr
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Southern Illinois..... By a cornfield
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Amen
    Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    with all due respect . i know dozens and dozens of people who have zero negative side effects from tren . no anger , no depression = nothing . i know many who say they feel better than ever.
    99% of anger / roid rage is a guy who was allready a asshole using steroids as a excuse to be a even bigger asshole.
    Well said, I ran it along with TE for 3 months and felt great, had two buddy's on it and they were fine as well.

  15. #15
    Never Satisfied SonOfZeu$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Far Far Away
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Clearfocus View Post
    Well said, I ran it along with TE for 3 months and felt great, had two buddy's on it and they were fine as well.
    when i ran tren i was at times easily pissed off, other than that no sides

  16. #16
    Southern Man
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    I hear from guys who either have no sides on tren or other guys who have insomnia, rage, depression, sleep sweating, coughing etc. there is really no way to know how it is going to effect you personally.

  17. #17
    here to learn willypct40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    4
    i'll be going on week 4 of my tren mix and test e cycle.only sides so far night sweets and mild insomia.
    i still cant believe i waited so long to do tren. this stuff is fucking amazing.
    i have gotten some vascular,lean gains AND its only been 4 weeks.I did a cycle of deca with test a few
    years ago,didnt like it.(to much bloat)but i trully love tren (can you tell)
    and will only run tren cycles from know on.tren is the best steroid. anyone that will argue this has never actually done it.
    Last edited by willypct40; 06-23-2012 at 11:01 PM.
    Bullseye Forever likes this.

  18. #18
    RUI-Products Supporter Santaklaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a shed
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by bfriedman1017 View Post
    I looked up some past threads and people have mixed opinions on which of the 2 they prefer for a bulk. I was wondering what you guys think the benefits of using one or the other. I understand Tren you will get more strength and hardened look, and deca is better on joints. But how much more mass if any would you gain on deca, and would you lose most of it from the water retention afer your post cycle therapy (pct)? Would I gain less bodyfat with tren?
    I am debating between the 2 mixed with dbol. Im leaning a little torward Tren because I can run cycle shorter and start post cycle therapy (pct) sooner which means I can start cut cycle sooner. I am trying to have one more bulk cycle and then by april I was planning on doing a cutting cycle for next summer.
    You said "lean bulk".. If you're looking to bulk it should be test/deca.. If you're looking to lean out/get vascular then test/tren.. you kind of combined cutting and bulking.. nobody wants fatty bulk :-)

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By terry0216 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 06:19 PM
  2. By Epic Ed in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 09:38 AM
  3. By Primordial Performance in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 12:01 PM
  4. By mikert in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 12:51 PM
  5. By mikert in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 09:49 PM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump











need to build muscle

3Js Nutrition Network

mr supps

solid muscle isolate 5lb