Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Sarms4 and Ostarine Cycle
    Im starting a cycle of Sarms4 and stacking it with Ostarine. I got em both from unique chemicals.

I read an awesome log from Bassp about his cycle and it helped me make my mind up a lot in terms of dosage and how long to run it.

My stats are as follows:

31YO

66KG's

BF: 3.9-4% last checked. very fast metabolism I don't gain easy, so looking to add some KG's and strength from this cycle. Been training for 11 years.

Will upload pics when i get someone to take em or I get round to it.

Today is chest day, my first day on cycle, so not much to tell atm but will keep up this log as best I can.

Dosage:

I'm working on info I got off threads on here. I want to stay below .31mg per kg per day with S4 and a little below 1mg per kg per day of Ostarine so the math is as follows:

start, S4: .25mg per kg per day, at 66kg that goes up to 17mg per kg per day, ive rounded this up to an even 17.

Start, Osta: .5mg per kg per day, at 66kg this rounds up to an even 33mg.

I take Osta in the morning as it has a longer life and S4 an hour Before the gym as it has a quicker life in your system.

I do one day a week cardio, usually Monday, I run 3KM just to build fitness and keep a healthy heart.

These are starting doses only, I plan to ramp them up to:

S4: .3mg per kg per day

Osta: .75mg per kg per day

this will most probably be after about 2 weeks.

I am also using some creatine, glutamine and BCAA's while doing this.

Shakes are made up as follows:

45 grams pure WPI, 100 grams maltodextrin, 100 grams rolled oats whole, with water. Very bland but not too bad, this 3 times a day along with meals. Again I need a tonne of calories just to make gains because even at 31 my metabolism is huge but I'm not complaining.

Thats all for now, will keep you posted.

Thanks again to Bassp and all who participated in that thread, its given me a lot of good info.
    Last edited by Austbuilder; 06-27-2011 at 04:11 AM. Reason: typo

Mass Counts
    100% sure your not 4% bodyfat bro .... thats like a freakn insane athlete or pro/on stage bodybuilder.

Even a natural skinny male wouldnt have a bf % like that. Having a fast metabolism still wont allow you to have 4% and especially being over 30 years old.

Whats your goals anyway ??

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum- View Post
    100% sure your not 4% bodyfat bro .... thats like a freakn insane athlete or pro/on stage bodybuilder.

Even a natural skinny male wouldnt have a bf % like that. Having a fast metabolism still wont allow you to have 4% and especially being over 30 years old.

Whats your goals anyway ??

BF was measured by Calipers so it could most probably be inaccurate, I'm not to worried anyway, I'm permanently ripped I cant get a gut if i tried to.

Goals on this run will be Size mainly with a bit of strength to go along with it, if it works good Ill do it again after I get some blood work done and get checked out afterwards.

I just found out I'm going to be away fro most of it, which is ok remote work means a reliable gym routine, I just wont be able to post as often as I can but will let ya know how things go.

Cheers

Cool thread. Very interested in ostarine but not s4. I know guys who have used in post cycle therapy (pct) multiple times so I can't see it being suppressive. Good luck.

last 2 days chest and back days have been as per normal, not much to report there but today felt strong and had more energy, 3rd day into cycle so not sure if its this i'm feeling or not but i've read S4 kicks in fast as fuck whereas Ostarine takes 2 weeks before you notice it.

Legs day today, my favorite day of the week, Always a big day and I'm usually completely fucked when I get home to the point where I need to have a big shake and chill for an hour before I can bring myself to cook dinner then its all good.

not tonight, I'm still full of energy, worked just as hard as normal, hit a new PB of 175KG deadlift at 66KG's Body weight, was a nice clean lift too, last week my 170kg lift was a struggle and id been stuck at 170 for a few months.not sure if this new found energy is a result of Sarms or not.

We Always start out with some power on legs day purely for fun but also just for strength, we sometime shave lifting comps at the gym I train at, then its onto serious legs, walking down the gym stairs is risky afterwards lol.

As fro the sarms and Osta, Ive kept the S4 at 17mg a day 1 hour before the gym, Osta is now 50mg a day in the morning, I did some reading and decided to up the osta dose.

Not sure if my lift today was the result of sarms coz i've only been taking it since Sunday nite but good anyway. I have noticed a big difference in energy levels especially after the sarms dose in the arvo before the gym but thats pretty much standard across what i've been reading anyway, I don't expect Osta to kick in for another week.

That said, every other time ive experimented with drugs in younger life they have hit me fast ad hard and ive been fairly sensitive only needing tiny doses that most people wouldn't even feel, so we will see. most importantly, no vision sides atm but ive heard osta doesn't give any vis sides however sarms does, my mate i train with has been on the same stack for 3 weeks and his night vis is gone.

Im a skydiver and I am learning to fly planes so I may loose the S4 and stay on osta and kick up the dose if I experience any vision sides, but that's only if I do, I will keep you posted.

WEEK 2:

yesterdays/Mondays chest workout was awesome, I was lifting a little stronger and with more intensity than usual, still only beginning of second week so nothing huge to report.

No change in Libido, Muscles do feel more pumped and harder, they feel pumped all day long now more so than they used to, I usually have a residual pump for a day or two after a big workout but now its much more pronounced.

Energy is awesome, I have definitely notice a big increase in energy levels all day long as well as in the gym, I constantly feel like training even after training.

Cardio is ok, still not to where id like it because I haven't run in so long but the next 8-10 weeks is about size and strength anyway, so keeping cardio to once a week and thats it.

Appetite has gotten noticeably bigger which is a good thing. Body weight has gone up a kilo over the weekend but it always fluctuates by 1-2kg's, ill be happy when it hits a particular max consistently which is greater than my normal max of 66kg.

Still no vis effects, but my mate who I train with diddn't notice any till the end of his second week, so we will see.

I've been reading up on this lately.thanks for this thread I've been looking for more info on this stuff.

my last cycle was S4 and Albuterol with 176. S4 and Al were both oral. My new cycle of Osta and S4 arrive- neither oral. The Osta (from PP) says shake well before each use... so I shake and I can't load anything into the pin! Help? Tips? Advice? When taking Al this way, does it matter if it goes into adipose tissue or muscle? Not happy with these two products thus far as I can't try them!

Albuterol helps with the cardio

Well I've been away so havent been posting much, but heres a quick summary of this week, week2.

Strength has increased noticeably, everything feels easier and ive lifted heavier inn every way. Body weight is up 1 kg.

new PB Second week in a row last week got a new pb of 175 deadlift, this week 180KG deadlift and it felt easy no struggle, clean lift at just under 67kg Body weight. this is not normal fro em to gain this fast so definitely a positive.

Will give 185 a shake next Wednesday, if all goes well this 5kg a week increase could be a trend im hoping anyway.

Muscles feel incredibly hard and a lot more vascularity, Im on fire all day with limitless energy, eating very clean, lots of good protein, steak, chicken and fish. Eating good carbs, brown rice and potato, loads of vegies.

Still stacking the S4 with the osta, no vision sides at all which I hope stays constant.
    Last edited by Austbuilder; 07-08-2011 at 01:39 AM. Reason: typos

Wed of week 3.

Legs today so I get to see if my Deadlift PB has gone up again like it has the last 2 weeks.

Thus far strength has come along amazing, every week I'm lifting heavier.

Body weight is just under 68kg so thats an increase so far.

No Vision Sides, No Androgenic Sides, Havent monitored blood pressure so i might start that.

has anyone monitored their bp while on S4/Osta? im interested to see if there were any changes, let me know.

Im thinking of upping the OSta to .9mg per kg per day, which will probably be my absolute max as far as this cycle goes. I wanna stay under the 1mg threshold.

As soon as this 8 week cycle is over Im getting a full check over by a doctor, liver and kidney function will get tested, Hormone levels tested, bp and general health I will post this info as I think its important.

Im not sure about doing Pct after this, ive been told it is a good idea, if anyone has any ideas let me know, im all ears about post cycle therapy (pct).

So far my experience with this stuff has been good, I will most probably do another 8 week cycle of just osta on its own after a break.

cool stuff here.I'd run your basic post cycle therapy (pct) if you feel any type of shut down.sounds like your having solid results.what are your thoughts on the S4 I'm curious about this one from uniquemicals.

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    cool stuff here.I'd run your basic post cycle therapy (pct) if you feel any type of shut down.sounds like your having solid results.what are your thoughts on the S4 I'm curious about this one from uniquemicals.

Thanx for the info mate, Will keep an eye on any shutdown.

The S4 gave me major vascualrity, a lot of increased energy but it is reported as quite thermogenic to so I've kicked it away a week ago and stuck with 50mg a day of Ostarine.

I have a fast metabolism so don't wanna risk wasting any muscle.

S4 hits you fast and you feel it pretty much as soon as you use it, so good stuff. Im not nuts about the vision sides although i diddn't get any I was using it for 3 weeks.

Im up to week 4 now and I'm still gaining weight slowly but gradually, I have about 30 days of this stuff left so Im gonna push to hit at least 70kg by the end of it then Ill be happy coz I started at 65-66 kg.

A few of my mates are competing in NABBA, Ive been told I should look at it too if I can stay as lean as I am atm and still be 70kg.

My gf has noticed a size difference in me quite a bit, I've only noticed a little in the mirror but a fair bit on the scales and also strength wise, I'm pressing 45kg dumb bells for bench press now with ease and nothing below 40kg for this either, I'm aiming for 8-12 reps.

legs I'm squatting 100-110 and getting quality 12 reps out fro 4 sets. So yer things are feeling easier every week which is a good sign I guess.

The part Im really looking forward to is getting blood work done and seeing what the go is, weather any increase in Estradiol, test levels and gh levels to see if these are effected. the results of this will determine weather I do another cycle.

One of my training buddies is starting a cycle of Sustanon 250, hes recently finished a stack of S4 and osta and he got awesome strength gains.

Going to be very interesting to see this sus cycle he does though, hes already 110kg and fairly lean. im going to observe and make a decision weather to try gear or not, ive never touched any proper gear so learning from others is key i guess.

legs day today so will keep you guys updated as I go and when im in rage of internet reception.

Cheers

Week 5 almost done and my body weight is a very lean 68.7kg's. It is very lean, I still have a full 6 pack and im very vascular, fast metabolism is still there.

I'm deadlift strength is still good, 180-185 kg's with good form and not too much of a struggle, will try and increase to 190 next week if not make 185 a consistent weekly thing.

No Sides at all, appetite is still huge, I am eating more than ever.

Muscles are appearing Fuller harder and bigger, with loads of vascularity. Ostarine is really shaping up to be good stuff. I am still doing .75mg per kg of body weight per day with no S4.

Cant wait to get blood work done and see if there are any anomalies. It is looking like I will hit this stuff again once I've had a 4 week break, this will be if nothing major comes of the blood results.

any updates on this?

Quote Originally Posted by RocktheRack View Post
    my last cycle was S4 and Albuterol with 176. S4 and Al were both oral. My new cycle of Osta and S4 arrive- neither oral. The Osta (from PP) says shake well before each use... so I shake and I can't load anything into the pin! Help? Tips? Advice? When taking Al this way, does it matter if it goes into adipose tissue or muscle? Not happy with these two products thus far as I can't try them!

I hope you have not used this yet. These are not injectable. That's just how they are packaged. Peptides are the only injectibles they sell. Osta, S4, serms, AI's etc all are oral even though they have a cap and stopper. It's just packaging. You draw out with a pin (18g) and take it orally.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Austbuilder View Post
    Week 5 almost done and my body weight is a very lean 68.7kg's. It is very lean, I still have a full 6 pack and im very vascular, fast metabolism is still there.

I'm deadlift strength is still good, 180-185 kg's with good form and not too much of a struggle, will try and increase to 190 next week if not make 185 a consistent weekly thing.

No Sides at all, appetite is still huge, I am eating more than ever.

Muscles are appearing Fuller harder and bigger, with loads of vascularity. Ostarine is really shaping up to be good stuff. I am still doing .75mg per kg of body weight per day with no S4.

Cant wait to get blood work done and see if there are any anomalies. It is looking like I will hit this stuff again once I've had a 4 week break, this will be if nothing major comes of the blood results.
    Great log man! Glad see ya got such solid results from the osta. Hey did u ever get that bloodwork done? Curious to know if u noted any abnormalities- fill is in bud...

Hey there, Sorry havent been in rage of any reception lately. Finished up the last does of osta this morning. Im at a nice solid 70kgg now so thats a gain of 5kgs+ over 8 weeks.

Im still lean as, my abs are still there showing a good 6 pack but thats the metabolism I guess.

Strength gains have been something else seriously. 15kg increase on deadlift 170-185. Dumb bell bench press I've gone from pressing the high 30's to high 40's and even the 50kg dumb bells for chest for flat bench. Incline I'm pressing the 40's no issues. Decline bench 85-100kg barbell press.

I haven't been squatting much lately, having a break from it, Ive been leg pressing instead. Ive gone from 250kg to 300kg on this.

T bar rows for back na dlat pull downs have gone up too, T bars I'm hitting the 95kg mark up from 80, lat pull downs im at 70 now from 60.

Strength gains have been my biggest gain along with the extra 5kg of body weight. After stopping the S4 3 weeks in I noticed I wasn't getting the energy rush in the arvo after doing my S4 does bu I got by without this I'm usually easily motivated and have enough energy to train hard.

I'm normally an irritable person at work because I have to deal with idiots a lot but Ive found my tolerance for whining bitchy dudes at work less and less, not sure if Osta has an effect on this or if its just me =)

I'm off to get blood work done this Friday mid day. Hopefully results don't take too long to come back and I will post em up here completely.

Seeing as how I feel, I feel fantastic that I've gotten stronger and a bit bigger. I will definitely do this stuff again if it hasn't given me any issues endocrine wise or any other places.

Ive got mates who have been doing the same stack, both very mesomorphic and endomorphic so they gain easy, they want to do a NABBA comp in May next year. they aren't sure how this stuff goes as far as drug testing, I'm thinking it wont be allowed but I'm not sure if it can be detected. If anyone knows the answer to this let me know please.

Will post blood results soonish when I get them.

Cheers

Novice
    Hey there, Sorry havent been in rage of any reception lately. Finished up the last does of osta this morning. Im at a nice solid 70kgg now so thats a gain of 5kgs+ over 8 weeks.

Im still lean as, my abs are still there showing a good 6 pack but thats the metabolism I guess.

Strength gains have been something else seriously. 15kg increase on deadlift 170-185. Dumb bell bench press I've gone from pressing the high 30's to high 40's and even the 50kg dumb bells for chest for flat bench. Incline I'm pressing the 40's no issues. Decline bench 85-100kg barbell press.

I haven't been squatting much lately, having a break from it, Ive been leg pressing instead. Ive gone from 250kg to 300kg on this.

T bar rows for back na dlat pull downs have gone up too, T bars I'm hitting the 95kg mark up from 80, lat pull downs im at 70 now from 60.

Strength gains have been my biggest gain along with the extra 5kg of body weight. After stopping the S4 3 weeks in I noticed I wasn't getting the energy rush in the arvo after doing my S4 does bu I got by without this I'm usually easily motivated and have enough energy to train hard.

I'm normally an irritable person at work because I have to deal with idiots a lot but Ive found my tolerance for whining bitchy dudes at work less and less, not sure if Osta has an effect on this or if its just me =)

I'm off to get blood work done this Friday mid day. Hopefully results don't take too long to come back and I will post em up here completely.

Seeing as how I feel, I feel fantastic that I've gotten stronger and a bit bigger. I will definitely do this stuff again if it hasn't given me any issues endocrine wise or any other places.

Ive got mates who have been doing the same stack, both very mesomorphic and endomorphic so they gain easy, they want to do a NABBA comp in May next year. they aren't sure how this stuff goes as far as drug testing, I'm thinking it wont be allowed but I'm not sure if it can be detected. If anyone knows the answer to this let me know please.

Will post blood results soonish when I get them.

Cheers
    Sounds like excellent results- nicely done! I can wait to see those bloods, in definitely intrigued..... Man I can't wait try this stuff-thankfully I have some osta from uniquem on the way.

thanks for the update aust this is good news to hear about uniquechemicals I've been researching them for quite awhile to build up a good knowledge base for myself before buying anything.

also if you get a chance can you check out my thread and give your thoughts on it,it would help me out alot

Uniquemicals S4 or Ostarine for a Bulk??

Novice
    Hey aust, any updates on that blood work?

Blood results
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland deschain View Post
    Hey aust, any updates on that blood work?
    Hi Guys, sorry for the lag in updates. It took ages fro my results to come to me in the mail but they were all clear.

HDL and LDL at good levels, no lipid crash which some experience with AAS.

Cholesterol was ok below 5, Free Test and SHBG all good.

I have ordered another 2 bottles of Ostarine and another of S4. Will be doing this shit again.

I took a week off as I was scheduled for one. caught the flu in the week of and lost 3kg but this has been coming back on ok now that I'm back training.

I believe I lost some water weight in my week off as I was using creatine during the 8 weeks i was training.

Over all I have good things to say about Ostarine and S4, I believe their muscle sparring/anti catabolic properties are priceless.

I will be saving some S4 for the Xmas break as the gym is closed and I tend to loose a little weight over this break which really pisses me off, so I will see how the S4 helps me in this regard.

On the flip side I have a training buddy doing a cycle of Sus 250, gonna be interesting to see how this cycle goes for him, last dude I saw do this gained something awesome and lost very little during post cycle therapy (pct). I may consider doing this one day if all goes well.

Thanx for reading guys, I will post again.

Novice
    My apologies if it's in ur thread already and i missed it, but have you ever done an aas cycle before? if so, how does the s-4/ostarine cycle compare to an aas cycle in terms of gains, strength, etc.? i am curious as i started a s-4 cycle before but stopped as i was getting vision side-effects (probably because i was using too much). i may consider this again at a lower dosage if it compares favorably to an aas cycle...

just a Lil guy!!!
    Ya I've done both but not together. I'm interested in the turn out!

Novice
    Hi Guys, sorry for the lag in updates. It took ages fro my results to come to me in the mail but they were all clear.

HDL and LDL at good levels, no lipid crash which some experience with AAS.

Cholesterol was ok below 5, Free Test and SHBG all good.

I have ordered another 2 bottles of Ostarine and another of S4. Will be doing this shit again.

I took a week off as I was scheduled for one. caught the flu in the week of and lost 3kg but this has been coming back on ok now that I'm back training.

I believe I lost some water weight in my week off as I was using creatine during the 8 weeks i was training.

Over all I have good things to say about Ostarine and S4, I believe their muscle sparring/anti catabolic properties are priceless.

I will be saving some S4 for the Xmas break as the gym is closed and I tend to loose a little weight over this break which really pisses me off, so I will see how the S4 helps me in this regard.

On the flip side I have a training buddy doing a cycle of Sus 250, gonna be interesting to see how this cycle goes for him, last dude I saw do this gained something awesome and lost very little during post cycle therapy (pct). I may consider doing this one day if all goes well.

Thanx for reading guys, I will post again.
    Wow! This excellent news! No flags on any of your bloodwork, huh? That's very encouraging.... Thank you for the update, and an informative log on sarms from uniquemicals. cheers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information