Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By toothin
    Novice
    Test-Deca dosage??
    Thinking about running a bulking cycle pf z dom test c and Deca for 12 weeks. Plan on 250 x 2 test per week, but was looking for input on the best dosage of Deca for beat results.

This will be my second cycle. First was test prop- masterone.
    6'
    195lbs
    12-15% bf

Thank you
    Last edited by toothin; 06-26-2011 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Title

I'm doing 350mg on my next cycle with 500mg test. This will be my first run with Deca so maybe some vets can chime in but I believe this is a good starting point.

Novice
    Sounds good.
    Thanks for the info meathead.
    Montel likes this.

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Thumbs up
    i am going to be starting my 3rd cycle the 1st of sept,and my cycle will be test/deca/dbol,and im planning to run

Test cyp-750mg/week
    Deca-400mg/week
    Dbol-50mg ED /6 weeks

this will also be my first use of deca as well,so i posted a thread like this a while back and most of the vets recommended me start at 400mg of deca for my first time using it...and my stats are 6'5 275 17%BF...let me find my thread and i will post a link on this thread if you want to read it

no less than 2mg per lb of body weight with deca.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    no less than 2mg per lb of body weight with deca.
    so a person weighing 265lbs would be g2g with 600mg/week?

how much test would you run with that ? more than the deca.. or just run 250-300mg/week?

dont wana highjack the thread but this should be of interest to the OP... i know deca takes a while to "kick in" and takes a while to clear.. would running it for only 12 weeks be worth it? or would running the deca for 16 weeks and the test for 18-20 weeks be more worth it. (assuming one is ok with cycling that long)?

Quote Originally Posted by joei rock View Post

how much test would you run with that ? more than the deca.. or just run 250-300mg/week?

dont wana highjack the thread but this should be of interest to the OP... i know deca takes a while to "kick in" and takes a while to clear.. would running it for only 12 weeks be worth it? or would running the deca for 16 weeks and the test for 18-20 weeks be more worth it. (assuming one is ok with cycling that long)?
    yes.

as for the test dose it depends on what your trying to do. Deca is anabolic, so more test will give you more androgenic synergy. so if i was on a all out bulk, I would prolly run 750 mg test. I would run the test 2 weeks past the deca, for post cycle therapy (pct) purposes.

there is a study floating around out there where they gave some hiv patients body building doses of deca, up to like 600mg a week. they had no more sides than the study here with 600mg test.

Novice
    Thanks guys
    I will plan to run as follows
    Test 500 mg / week
    Deca 400 mg / week
    I will stop Deca 2 weeks prior to ending test
    Liquid stane 12.5 ed

Liquid clomi pct 50 mg ed

is that your stats man? do you weigh 265? let me know on how the 600mg/week works for you,im 275 and gonna start at 400mg of deca,just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye24 View Post
    is that your stats man? do you weigh 265? let me know on how the 600mg/week works for you,im 275 and gonna start at 400mg of deca,just curious
    yeah those are my stats .. im 6'2'' 265 19%BF right now... i have never run deca .. was thinking bout running npp but have decided to run a lil longer and going to go with deca & Sustanon (sust). i will be runing the sust at 700mg/week but was unsure of deca dose. looking forward to the help with the joints and good mass from that stack.

600mg sounded a bit high to me .. but i have been reading around and taking suggestions. some have told me 3-400 is good others 5-600 ... im not going to be starting this cycle until december most likely anyway, so i have time to figure things out.

when i finally do figure out the cycle ill start up a thread and ill let you know how it goes for me. as of now it looks like this:

1-18 sust 700mg
    1-16 deca 600mg
    1-6 dbol 60mg ED
    14-21 var 60-80mg ED

undecided about using t3 50-100mcg ED for a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by toothin View Post
    Thanks guys
    I will plan to run as follows
    Test 500 mg / week
    Deca 400 mg / week
    I will stop Deca 2 weeks prior to ending test
    Liquid stane 12.5 ed

Liquid clomi post cycle therapy (pct) 50 mg ed
    how long are you going to run this for ..

are you gyno prone ? i found running that much Aromatase inhibitor (AI) was too much for me ...

Novice
    12-14 weeks test
    10-12 weeks Deca
    Not sure about gyno. Didn't have an issue on the test prop/masteron cycle at 150 mg EOD. It was a short cycle thought 8 weeks, not my choice. Had some source issues
    Learned a valuable lesson and that won't happen again!
    I ran the liquid stane at 25 mg eod, but have read that ed seems to be prefered by most.
    I am open to suggestions, I want to keep estrogen levels down without crashing.

do 12.5 mg ED. since thats kind of what you ran last cycle.

Novice
    Will do, thank you

yeah those are my stats .. im 6'2'' 265 19%BF right now... i have never run deca .. was thinking bout running npp but have decided to run a lil longer and going to go with deca & Sustanon (sust). i will be runing the sust at 700mg/week but was unsure of deca dose. looking forward to the help with the joints and good mass from that stack.

600mg sounded a bit high to me .. but i have been reading around and taking suggestions. some have told me 3-400 is good others 5-600 ... im not going to be starting this cycle until december most likely anyway, so i have time to figure things out.

when i finally do figure out the cycle ill start up a thread and ill let you know how it goes for me. as of now it looks like this:

1-18 sust 700mg
    1-16 deca 600mg
    1-6 dbol 60mg ED
    14-21 var 60-80mg ED

undecided about using t3 50-100mcg ED for a few weeks
    im pretty close to your size as well,and i was a little scared to try 600mg my first go around,and i ask several vets on here about it and most say or at least me to go with the 400mg dose my first time around,to see how my body reacts to it,but like you,my cycle wont start until sept so i may update my dose to 500mg,but my cycle is nealry identical to yours,with the exception of var....im taking test cyp-750,dbol-50mg/day/6weeks plus the deca,im gonna run the test for 18 weeks and deca 16 weeks,kinda a long cycle,but gonna give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by toothin View Post
    12-14 weeks test
    10-12 weeks Deca
    Not sure about gyno. Didn't have an issue on the test prop/masteron cycle at 150 mg EOD. It was a short cycle thought 8 weeks, not my choice. Had some source issues
    Learned a valuable lesson and that won't happen again!
    I ran the liquid stane at 25 mg eod, but have read that ed seems to be prefered by most.
    I am open to suggestions, I want to keep estrogen levels down without crashing.
    the liquid stane needs to be run ED because of its half life,24 hours

there is a study floating aorund somewhere, they gave some HIV patients 600mg deca a week, and they had no more side effects than the study we have here on 600mg of test. it should be 2mg per lb, but 500 does me just fine and im 250. my gear is dosed exact though. another guy i know, glub, is like 370 and 500 suits him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    there is a study floating aorund somewhere, they gave some HIV patients 600mg deca a week, and they had no more side effects than the study we have here on 600mg of test. it should be 2mg per lb, but 500 does me just fine and im 250. my gear is dosed exact though. another guy i know, glub, is like 370 and 500 suits him as well.
    yea ive read that study Det,but i can't remember what site it was on,and indeed it said that HIV patients that were taking 600mg of Deca there were no more sides effects than the other study you mentioned,im gonna look for the site where i read it and see if i can find it and post it up

Thread Information