Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Junior Bodybuilder
    Winstrol and Diabetes
    Iv been contemplating about doing a test and Winstrol (winny) cycle for a while now but after a experiment with Clen and not getting the results I wanted and having ridiculous high blood sugars iv been searching for info about the effect of winstrol on diabetics and I cant find any solid info. Can anyone help me out here?
    Would winnie- inject or tabs- have any major effect on my blood sugar levels or insulin resistance? Are there any diabetics that are on here that have experimented with Winstrol (winny) and what kind of results did you get from it? would there be a different cycle you would recommend for getting cut and hard where I would have better control of my diabetes.

Quote Originally Posted by Unleashed-Beast View Post
    Iv been contemplating about doing a test and Winstrol (winny) cycle for a while now but after a experiment with Clen and not getting the results I wanted and having ridiculous high blood sugars iv been searching for info about the effect of winstrol on diabetics and I cant find any solid info. Can anyone help me out here?
    Would winnie- inject or tabs- have any major effect on my blood sugar levels or insulin resistance? Are there any diabetics that are on here that have experimented with Winstrol (winny) and what kind of results did you get from it? would there be a different cycle you would recommend for getting cut and hard where I would have better control of my diabetes.
    I am diabetic and have used both Winstrol (winny) and test and it never had any negative effects on my blood sugar. There r actually studies that show the test positively effecting type 2 diabetics. As a diabetic u r more prone to infection so u just have to be extra sure to be sterile. With the Winstrol (winny) as it is water based and could have more bacteria in the water I was advised to cut it with b12 but I don't see how that would eliminate the bacteria. Winstrol (winny) shots suck, very painful, and very frequent and if u don't alternate spots u r wide open for infections and absess.

winnie is overrated . its internet myth status of cutting is based on drying you out so you look more cut up but the dring out is temporary. winnie wrecks cholesterol levels , dries out the joints , sheds hair and gives modest lean mass gains at best.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

This ^^^^ I here young buck s mumbling in the gym about getting Winstrol (winny) to cut and I don t waste my time anymore. ( Put down the goddamn gameboy and move about ladddies )

If your very advanced yes it ll dry out and get that last ripped look..if your average or above average..its a waste of time.
    Age 50
    5 11

wight 206

TRT- 125 test c-Walgreens

Ab s cuts and vascularity courtesy of 3J s network

Junior Bodybuilder

Now I also heard that Winnie is only effective when you are at a low body fat( 10-13), is this a myth ? Some guys I spoke to at the gym said they got good results from it with a higher body fat.

My stats:
    188lbs
    5'8.5
    Training 5-6x a week- been training for 6 years now.
    This would be my second cycle. My first was last summer- dbol, test cyp , anavars- I had no issues with my blood sugars

My diet is on point, high protein, mod carb and fat. 6 meals a day, everything home made no fast food crap.

Can I keep my diet the same with win or should be altered?

Junior Bodybuilder
    bump

Now I also heard that Winnie is only effective when you are at a low body fat( 10-13), is this a myth ? Some guys I spoke to at the gym said they got good results from it with a higher body fat.

My stats:
    188lbs
    5'8.5
    Training 5-6x a week- been training for 6 years now.
    This would be my second cycle. My first was last summer- dbol, test cyp , anavars- I had no issues with my blood sugars

My diet is on point, high protein, mod carb and fat. 6 meals a day, everything home made no fast food crap.

Can I keep my diet the same with win or should be altered?
    did you read a word that i posted ?

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    did you read a word that i posted ?

Yes I just saw it, sorry.

I would say im sitting around 17-18%, which is probably high for Winstrol (winny). Is there anything else you guys can suggest for any kind of gear or should i wait till i drop about 4-5%

Yes I just saw it, sorry.

I would say im sitting around 17-18%, which is probably high for Winstrol (winny). Is there anything else you guys can suggest for any kind of gear or should i wait till i drop about 4-5%
    steroids main function when cutting is to maintain lean mass / stay anabolic .no steroid is going to shred you up without running a calorie defecit.

the good news is any lean mass gained while on a cycle increases your metabolism.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    steroids main function when cutting is to maintain lean mass / stay anabolic .no steroid is going to shred you up without running a calorie defecit.

the good news is any lean mass gained while on a cycle increases your metabolism.
    i guess ill just have to wait till i lean out a little more before i touch it again.

but for future reference, is there another cycle you would suggest for cutting other then Winstrol (winny)? i know Winstrol (winny) is bad on joints. My main concern is my glucose. When i was on clen I would have extremely high sugars. But when I did my first cycle everything was fine, my readings were stable

Rookie
    I'm assuming you're a type-I diabetic?

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDI-D.U.I. View Post
    I'm assuming you're a type-I diabetic?
    Type 2 - insulin dependent.
    I'm on novo rapid and lantus

Junior Bodybuilder
    Bump

Novice
    I am by no means an expert, just someone that has started using insulin along with metformin control my diabetes.

I didn't see your age, but a common thing to have is low testosterone, high blood pressure and crappy cholesterols.

What is your A1C?

I don't see the need to complicate matters, starting with just a testosterone/hcg/arimidex cycle is really powerful.

The trouble I see with stacking a lot of chemicals is that they all effect blood sugars or insulin sensitivity. For me in low doses of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) of testosterone, my insulin sensivity increases. A higher amount, after 10 weeks, my blood sugars start to climb and crash.

I wouldn't know that without doing testosterone only. I get sick everytime I do Deca, so I have a full bottle that I can't do anything with.

Also, the combination of external insulin along with the testosterone is extremely powerfull and dangerous.

I have gone hypo once because my activity level increased when I started insulin, That shit is scary. It was hard to think straight, I immediatly started arguing with my wife.

I dare you to do a test only cycle, watching your blood pressure and blood sugars really tightly. Yes, you will have to eat a lot more.

I have no idea how to cut while being on insulin. I just have to say that if you are having any arthritis issues, Winstrol (winny) will probably not help that much. I have noticed that being diabetic, inflamation from a tweek can be a pain in the ass. Meanwhile testosterone and insulin are natural anti-inflammitories...

Talking Diabetes and Type 1
    I have been on a cycle of Winstrol for about 2 weeks. I started my cycle at 6'tall, 170 lbs, and have Type 1 diabetes and I am on the "Pump". I decided not to go with an injectable because, once I injected it would be harder for me to maintain good blood glucose levels, if everything went bad. I decided to try an oral, so I could get off, just in case.
    I have been taking a minimal amount of Winstrol, 25mg daily, spread out through out the day, knowing full well that 5-6 weeks was max for the steroid, to orally consume.
    At two weeks, my muscles are beginning to get harder, and I can tell there is a small amount of mass built up around the bicepts, chest, legs. Not much mass, but enough I can tell the difference. I haven't had any sides. I have gained a pound or two more or less, and can tell the waist area is comming down, but in the muscle my weight is slightly improving. I am beginning to see some veins protruding in my shoulders and arms, that weren't there before.
    My blood glucose levels are a little harder to maintain, partly because I am eating more, and some may be becasue of the steroids, but I am not sure. I am beginning to like the effect so far. I was also told Diabetes and Steroids do not mix. I was a skinny, hard a hard time with gains, but I can see that I am making some, not as much as if I were on testoserone, but some. Good luck on your endeavors, as I think it will work. Just keep the A1C good!
    I just have to get brave enough to try Testosterone later, after I recover from this cycle....
    Last edited by Older_Strongarm; 11-03-2011 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Spelling

Thread Information