Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Talking How to get best gains out of sustanon 250 and deca 100??
    Hey guys! Hope you can help me out. First off I would like to express that I live in Australia and and it is near impossible to get good gear ATM so unfortunately getting new/ more gear will be near impossible so I have to do with what I got. What I have is 10mil of sus 250 and 10mil of deca 100. My understanding is that for sus to work you need to pump at least 500Mg per week to make any difference. With the deca I need to pump at least 300mg to get any benefits out of that. So I was wondering what the best way of cycling what I got. Obviously if I stack the two using the volumes mentioned above I've only got enough for a very short cycle of like 5 weeks. (waste of time) so was wondering if I should pump the sus @ 500mg p/w for the first 5 weeks, then pump the deca @ 300mg for the last three weeks??
    Any help would be apreciatied.
    My stats are
    Age 30
    Height 5.7 feet
    Weight 68kg
    Slim but muscular not sure what my bmi is or body fat percentage is but I reccon it would be around 12%

Cheers

Rookie
    Wait... Don't run anything until you can run a full cycle. 5 Weeks is a waste of time, and 9 out of 10 times in that short a time you would be better just tweaking your diet.

i agree dont even waste your time thats not enough juice to put any smiles on ur face.

You need to do some research. You don't run deca without test (deca dick) and you dont have enough of either to do anything. Sustanon and deca both have a deconate ester which means it will take 4-6 weeks to build in your system and start producing results. You would also need to run a post cycle because hpta shut down so by the time you start making gains, it will be the end of your cycle.

Waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanttobebigger View Post
    Hey guys! Hope you can help me out. First off I would like to express that I live in Australia and and it is near impossible to get good gear ATM so unfortunately getting new/ more gear will be near impossible so I have to do with what I got. What I have is 10mil of sus 250 and 10mil of deca 100. My understanding is that for sus to work you need to pump at least 500Mg per week to make any difference. With the deca I need to pump at least 300mg to get any benefits out of that. So I was wondering what the best way of cycling what I got. Obviously if I stack the two using the volumes mentioned above I've only got enough for a very short cycle of like 5 weeks. (waste of time) so was wondering if I should pump the sus @ 500mg p/w for the first 5 weeks, then pump the deca @ 300mg for the last three weeks??
    Any help would be apreciatied.
    My stats are
    Age 30
    Height 5.7 feet
    Weight 68kg
    Slim but muscular not sure what my bmi is or body fat percentage is but I reccon it would be around 12%

Cheers
    youhave NOT idea what your doing, and if you cant research the basics on the steorid yoru talking about (for eg. deca is used for 12wks MIN just to see 6 or so weeks of gians form it, and that running deca wihout test coudl cause you to not be able to ger an erection or have sex) Im nto helping, no spoon feeding. you have ALTO to learn before you THINK of useing steroids.
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

i dont think he said anything about doing deca alone, did he?

Wait until you can get some more. deca usually isnt made into 100mg/ml. sure its deca? deca should be ran for at least 12 weeks. 300 mg a week also is low. you would need a few of those 100mg/ml bottles to make a complete cycle. I would drop that and get at least 1 more bottle of the T you got and you'd be golden. cept for pct stuff...

Rookie
    your gonna run out of dec before it even kicks in, need to run the deca at least 12 weeks , but better doing 16 weeks . wait till you get more gear your gonna fuck up your system for nothing.
    and if your thinking about sticking shit in your body you should already know this stuff.

Thread Information