Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

pin size

Junior Bodybuilder
    Default pin size
    So my buddy works at a doc office and they only use 1" needles. For I.m injections ...when he had to give his first I.m injection he asked were the 1 1/2 needles were ..they told him 1" was plenty for I.m and only a real heavy person would need larger than 1" ...with that being said I have always read 11/2 for all I.m

Any comments on why docs there use 1 " and say that's enough btw these are glute inj. There giving

I've always been fine with 1 inch.

Right now I'm doing four a week in the quads with 1 inch - before that I was using 1 inch in the glute with no problem.

I don't see a need for 1.5 inch unless there's a lot of body fat - but I could be wrong - I know some do recommend the 1.5 for glutes - I've always been fine with 1 inch.

Quote Originally Posted by lite wt rookie View Post
    So my buddy works at a doc office and they only use 1" needles. For I.m injections ...when he had to give his first I.m injection he asked were the 1 1/2 needles were ..they told him 1" was plenty for I.m and only a real heavy person would need larger than 1" ...with that being said I have always read 11/2 for all I.m

Any comments on why docs there use 1 " and say that's enough btw these are glute inj. There giving
    I personally use one inch for all inj. 11/2 for gglutes occasionally just to ensure the inj is deep enough. Shallow inj can cause issues. A dr or nurse is trained to hit the right spot everytime we generally self administer so it not as accurate lol.

I know a lot of people wouldn't recommend it but I always use 29g .5 inch slin pins. I only inject in lean areas, mainly delts. I have gotten blood work done and total t was over 1000 on my cruise of 200mg test per week using slin pins.

Novice
    I've tried many lengths and sizes, for me 23g X 1.5 is the perfect glute size. I figure the deeper in the muscle the better. I've had oil stuck under the skin using 1's.

Quote Originally Posted by MeatHead96 View Post
    I know a lot of people wouldn't recommend it but I always use 29g .5 inch slin pins. I only inject in lean areas, mainly delts. I have gotten blood work done and total t was over 1000 on my cruise of 200mg test per week using slin pins.
    That's what I have right now cause I wasn't paying attention to what I was ordering and this week I'm going to try and inject in the quad. Hopefully it'll go well

Oh and BTW my friend is becoming a nurse and he said his books and teachers were recommending him to use 1 1/2" on obese people but use 1" for people that are normal to lean. So unless your a HUGE guy you won't need a 1 1/2".

uniquemicals
Thread Information