Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

Ace-031???

Rookie
    Ace-031???
    This was the Myostatin Inhibitor that was being produced by Acceleron?

Anyways I heard it was now being sold as a research chemical.. I found two places that have it for sale(or so they say), and dont know how legit either site is.

I was wondering, has anyone read any logs or anything? Bought it? Tried it? Supposadly this stuff will increase muscle mass without even having to workout....I believe thats what most people think steroids do lol..

I was wondering if anyone had seen or heard anything about it now being for sale?

There are a couple places selling this ATM. All the myostatin pros that come out seem to have issue up front, then they decide another amino profile is the best. I'm still looking into it.

huh interesting... what kinda side effects are there with this? i remember reading something on the Myostatin Inhibitor a long time ago but didnt think it was going to be available...

huh heres what i found with a quick search.

ACE-031 Clinical Trials in Duchenne MD Stopped for Now

"The adverse events that the trial participants experienced minor nose and gum bleeding and dilation of blood vessels in the skin were not, in and of themselves, considered dangerous. However, the companies and regulatory agencies involved say they need to fully understand these events before continuing clinical studies of ACE-031."

these results tho are crazy

ACE-031 was well tolerated at all dose levels and demonstrated a linear pharmacokinetic profile with an average half-life ranging from 10-15 days
    Single doses of ACE-031 at 1 mg/kg and 3 mg/kg produced dose-dependent increases in lean body mass measured by dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) as early as day 15 that were sustained through day 57
    Subjects given single doses of placebo had a 0.2% decrease in lean body mass at day 57 compared to a 2.4% increase in subjects receiving 1 mg/kg ACE-031 and a 2.6% increase in subjects receiving 3 mg/kg ACE-031
    Subjects given single doses of placebo had a 0.2% decrease in muscle volume assessed by MRI at day 29 compared to a 3.5% increase in subjects receiving 1 mg/kg ACE-031 and 5% increase in subjects receiving 3 mg/kg ACE-031
    ACE-031 favorably affected biomarkers of fat mass (increased adiponectin and decreased leptin) and bone formation and resorption (increased bone-specific alkaline phosphatase (BSAP) and decreased C-terminal type 1 collagen telopeptide (CTX)) at doses of 1 and 3 mg/kg

bump for more discussion....

Junior Bodybuilder
    I believe I read that myostatin inhibitors do work but they need to be attached to a viral vector and that process costs like thousands of dollars

I may be remembering wrong though

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Misc View Post
    these results tho are crazy

ACE-031 was well tolerated at all dose levels and demonstrated a linear pharmacokinetic profile with an average half-life ranging from 10-15 days
    Single doses of ACE-031 at 1 mg/kg and 3 mg/kg produced dose-dependent increases in lean body mass measured by dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) as early as day 15 that were sustained through day 57
    Subjects given single doses of placebo had a 0.2% decrease in lean body mass at day 57 compared to a 2.4% increase in subjects receiving 1 mg/kg ACE-031 and a 2.6% increase in subjects receiving 3 mg/kg ACE-031
    Subjects given single doses of placebo had a 0.2% decrease in muscle volume assessed by MRI at day 29 compared to a 3.5% increase in subjects receiving 1 mg/kg ACE-031 and 5% increase in subjects receiving 3 mg/kg ACE-031
    ACE-031 favorably affected biomarkers of fat mass (increased adiponectin and decreased leptin) and bone formation and resorption (increased bone-specific alkaline phosphatase (BSAP) and decreased C-terminal type 1 collagen telopeptide (CTX)) at doses of 1 and 3 mg/kg
    I can supply ace-031 contact if interested

extremepeptide carries it, never tried it but i know all their other products are gtg

ricmi
    ace031
    Quote Originally Posted by niggurath View Post
    I can supply ace-031 contact if interested
    cherche ace031 sla en courss

Interested, I believe the myostatin inhibiters just allow you to pass your genetic potential and you can be really really big..

if you guys find anything g2g.. Deff curious.. and maybe some more studies.. Ill be a lab rat

^^ Can someone please ban this guy!!?

Not_happy
    You are all just like every other power hungry SOB in this world!!!! Have you ever imagined struggling to walk, or do any other activity that involved the use of muscles??? Can you imagine not even being able to walk, or do your precious work out routine? These drugs are being studied for the benefit of fighting and treating diseases, not for you cheating MF's who will do anything to be one up on the next guy! Get a life and learn to do things without breaking the rules! Its called living with honor, and dignity...what this world and country obviously lack!!!!

Knowledge Equals Results Phatbastard's Avatar
    Wtf^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I would really like to give this dude a good swift kick in the nuts!
    I'm a bad mother fucker cuz the good die young

Quote Originally Posted by hard2gain View Post
    ^^ Can someone please ban this guy!!?
    See theres this little red triangle with an exclamation point in it right underneath the user's gender. Click it next time and report the post instead of commenting on it...

uniquemicals
Thread Information