Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Oils used in Test E and Cyp supension
    I just finished my 10 week cycle of Test E 625mg per week. This being my first cycle ever gains were great went from 256 to 281 but something happened about 2 week into the cycle I developed a rash on the back of my neck face and chest that when people saw me they said things like looks like you got some sun. The rash got better overtime but never fully went away. Also no difficulties breathing but it did itch from time to time. Its starting to subside now, also no injection site swelling or muscle soreness after injection either.

So my question is (I have done some research on line but nothing that comes close to my description, most are injection site swelling an muscle soreness) it has to be some reaction to the oil that its suspended in because it cant be the test or bad gear because I got fucking huge.

I have heard that Test E is in sesame seed oil and Test Cyp is in cottonseed oil so if I am allergic to the sesame seed oil is it possible to have a mild allergy to the cottonseed oil as well.

Has anyone experienced this before.

They can be suspended in any type of oil. Some common ones are grapeseed, safflower, cotton seed, sesame, peanut. Some people add ethyl oleate to higher mg concentrations or to one know to cause pain such as propionate. EO is know to cause a rash in some people but I can almost garantee you are not allergic to test so it may be an allergy to the oil.

Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post
    They can be suspended in any type of oil. Some common ones are grapeseed, safflower, cotton seed, sesame, peanut. Some people add ethyl oleate to higher mg concentrations or to one know to cause pain such as propionate. EO is know to cause a rash in some people but I can almost garantee you are not allergic to test so it may be an allergy to the oil.
    agreed.

were you pinning your shoulders or chest or back??? where were u pinning? i would think if you were pinning in your glutes you wouldnt get a rash on your shoulders but IDK could just be some sort of acne or allergic reaction. im no physician.

Yeah it's odd.

Thread Information