Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products
 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 47
Like Tree1Likes
Thread:

Test E/Tren E

  1. #1
    Junior Bodybuilder Animalized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Between here and there!
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    4
    Test E/Tren E
    I've decided to run another cycle of test e/ tren e once my blood tests come back normal but this time I plan on running it with the Tren dosage higher then Test like some are recommending now.

    My plans are to run 700mg Tren/week @ 100mg ED and 400mg Test/week @200mg twice a week.

    I'll be running HCG throughout the whole cycle plus the 10 day blast at the end. (unless something different recommended)

    Would you recommend I still run a pct similar to this or something different?
    Clomid 100 | 75 | 50 | 25mg ED
    Nolva 40 | 30 | 20 | 10mg ED

    And is there anything else you recommend I run during the cycle, like Aromisin and what dosage?

    This last test/tren cycle went very well but I wasn't running numbers of tren as high as this, that's why I wanna be sure

    Thanks
    Last edited by Animalized; 06-10-2011 at 01:29 PM.

  2. #2
    I am banned!
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dead Center
    Posts
    4,679
    Rep Power
    0
    why would you need to run tren at 700mg??? That is not necessary. This is telling me that your trying to supplement gear for a good diet. You can grow great off of 400 or 500mg of tren

  3. #3
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    6
    I would never run Tren higher then my Test personally. 400mg of Tren e a week is plenty most of the time and if you are running Tren a at 100mg a day this time then you are running a shitload of Tren period. I dont expect your weenie to be working to well in your future and that comes from personal experience. Just as Cobra said you are trying to use more gear to cover a crappy diet in my opinion.

  4. #4
    Junior Bodybuilder Animalized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Between here and there!
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    4
    Nice of you both just to assume that I'm supplementing gear for my diet which couldn't be any further from the truth.

    Maybe you guys should go back and re-read this post:
    http://www.steroidology.com/forum/an...than-test.html

    where Det-Oak explains about running Tren at a higher dosage then your test. Also quoted from one of his posts in that thread:

    So running 4-600 tren (i know guys that say the real size gains from tren are up around 7-800mg shooting 100 or so daily) with 300 test is great.
    So since my above decision is based on info that I've read here and from someone like Det-Oak who to me appears to know what he's talking about, is there anyone that would be nice enough to take the time and answer the couple questions I DID have?

    Thanks

  5. #5
    I am banned!
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dead Center
    Posts
    4,679
    Rep Power
    0
    drunk gibberish
    Last edited by Cobra Strike; 06-11-2011 at 01:33 PM.

  6. #6
    Junior Bodybuilder Animalized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Between here and there!
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    Ok i was nice..but now your being a fukin dipshit....your just an idiot and yes you must be supplementing gear for your diet because there is no reason for anyone to run tren at 700mg a week. You dumbass go right ahead and abuse gear and see what happens. Im so sick of idiots like you. DId you really read det oaks thread on running test higher then tren??? Because I posted in that thread you moron....I didnt even say anything about running your test higher then tren so talk some more shit with your foot in your mouth!!!!!!

    I got two words for you

    douche bag
    I'm an idiot because I went by what Det-Oak said about guys getting great results from running 700mg tren a week? He even suggests in that thread for Stick & Move to run it at 600mg Tren and 400 Test, that led me to believe it must be okay to run it that high.

    I would have been 100% willing to listen if you had continued with "You can grow great off of 400 or 500mg of tren" because you feel 700 is to high and maybe dangerous, then answered my questions about post cycle therapy (pct), etc. Hell you could have even asked me about my diet and I would have been happy to tell you I have it in check. I've seen fk of a lot worse questions on here simply get answered and without all the trashing that you just let loose on me.....

  7. #7
    I am banned!
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dead Center
    Posts
    4,679
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalized View Post
    I'm an idiot because I went by what Det-Oak said about guys getting great results from running 700mg tren a week? He even suggests in that thread for Stick & Move to run it at 600mg Tren and 400 Test, that led me to believe it must be okay to run it that high.

    I would have been 100% willing to listen if you had continued with "You can grow great off of 400 or 500mg of tren" because you feel 700 is to high and maybe dangerous, then answered my questions about post cycle therapy (pct), etc. Hell you could have even asked me about my diet and I would have been happy to tell you I have it in check. I've seen fk of a lot worse questions on here simply get answered and without all the trashing that you just let loose on me.....
    Ya your right. My apologies. But in my defense I was hammered out of my mind and I dont really remember being on here last night (this morning).

    Back to the point....if you cant grow off of 400-600mg of tren then there is a serious problem with your diet. You have to see the relationship here. Tren is by far the most androgenic steroid available...it doesnt take a whole lot to see very good results. I always err on the side of caution and more does not equal more in my book. Its best to run as little gear as possible to reach the gains that you set for yourself. The more gear you run the more chance for health issues as well. Det oak is a very smart individual but I wont ever agree with him on running 700mg of tren and I didnt remember him talking about that high of a dosage in the thread....

    So there is my honest and sober opinion...take it or leave it

  8. #8
    I am banned!
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dead Center
    Posts
    4,679
    Rep Power
    0
    oh and if you do run it at 600tren/400test please let me know how it works out for you as I dont know anyone that has tried that method yet and I am very curious to see how it works out

  9. #9
    Junior Bodybuilder Animalized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Between here and there!
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    Ya your right. My apologies. But in my defense I was hammered out of my mind and I dont really remember being on here last night (this morning).

    Back to the point....if you cant grow off of 400-600mg of tren then there is a serious problem with your diet. You have to see the relationship here. Tren is by far the most androgenic steroid available...it doesnt take a whole lot to see very good results. I always err on the side of caution and more does not equal more in my book. Its best to run as little gear as possible to reach the gains that you set for yourself. The more gear you run the more chance for health issues as well. Det oak is a very smart individual but I wont ever agree with him on running 700mg of tren and I didnt remember him talking about that high of a dosage in the thread....

    So there is my honest and sober opinion...take it or leave it
    Your apologies are accepted and there are no hard feelings. I also appreciate and respect your input and advice, that's why I always like to ask because I certainly don't know everything and some guidance is always welcomed.

    So, okay, I'm going to drop the dosage of Tren to maybe 550 and go maybe 300 Test.
    As far as the post cycle therapy (pct), would you recommend something like this:
    Clomid 100 | 75 | 50 | 25mg ED
    Nolva 40 | 30 | 20 | 10mg ED

    and should I take something like Aromisin thoughtout the whole cycle?

    And thanks again Cobra for both the apology and your input!

  10. #10
    I am banned!
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dead Center
    Posts
    4,679
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalized View Post
    Your apologies are accepted and there are no hard feelings. I also appreciate and respect your input and advice, that's why I always like to ask because I certainly don't know everything and some guidance is always welcomed.

    So, okay, I'm going to drop the dosage of Tren to maybe 550 and go maybe 300 Test.
    As far as the post cycle therapy (pct), would you recommend something like this:
    Clomid 100 | 75 | 50 | 25mg ED
    Nolva 40 | 30 | 20 | 10mg ED

    and should I take something like Aromisin thoughtout the whole cycle?

    And thanks again Cobra for both the apology and your input!
    It might b an easier measure if you went with either 500 or 600.....50mg a week difference isn't much but you can do it like you have stated as well.

    For post cycle therapy (pct) I would run your clomid at 50/50/50/50/50 and nolva at 40/40/40/20/20

    You should Def have Aromasin on hand in case of gyno sides....also your Estro levels might spike which can decrease libido, aromasin can help there as well

    How many cycles of tren have you ran?

  11. #11
    Test & Tren Repo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,784
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    oh and if you do run it at 600tren/400test please let me know how it works out for you as I dont know anyone that has tried that method yet and I am very curious to see how it works out
    HE HE HE - I'll up-it one buddy.

    This is very similar to my ratio which was decided after reading some posts by DET.

    I was running Test-E 800 and Tren-E 400 and gradually flip-floped the two.

    Now I'm running Test-E 400 and Tren-E 800 ... "this is the sweet spot - for me."

    And I'm actually seeing less sides.

    I have to give credit to User who has also mention something similar - because they both compete for the same receptors.

    After running this I'll never go back to the old way ... "I love this ratio."

  12. #12
    I am banned!
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dead Center
    Posts
    4,679
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Repo View Post
    HE HE HE - I'll up-it one buddy.

    This is very similar to my ratio which was decided after reading some posts by DET.

    I was running Test-E 800 and Tren-E 400 and gradually flip-floped the two.

    Now I'm running Test-E 400 and Tren-E 800 ... "this is the sweet spot - for me."

    And I'm actually seeing less sides.

    I have to give credit to User who has also mention something similar - because they both compete for the same receptors.

    After running this I'll never go back to the old way ... "I love this ratio."
    Repo I just want to say that your fukin nuts! 800mg of tren....holy shit!

  13. #13
    Test & Tren Repo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,784
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra strike View Post
    repo i just want to say that your fukin nuts! 800mg of tren....holy shit!
    The funny thing is - is it's the best I've felt in a long time.

    By lowering the test it seems to eliminate all sides - just the damn night sweats - but those aren't any worse than running 400.

  14. #14
    IncreasedMyT @ ULV THE-DET-OAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,189
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Repo View Post
    The funny thing is - is it's the best I've felt in a long time.

    By lowering the test it seems to eliminate all sides - just the damn night sweats - but those aren't any worse than running 400.
    glad its working out for you brother, its nice when you find your sweet spot.

    to the rest of the fellas.

    I know its hard to wrap your mind around the concept at first, cause these boards have beat in to our head test, test, test.

    I completely agree with test being in every cycle, but it DOES NOT have to be the base.

    I have learned that 90% of side effects come from estrogen conversion, I think thats why I love tren so much actually, cause it is incapable of aroma.

    we have to set up our cycle for the goals we want, this means taking into account side effects, previous dosages and goals.

    As far as the side effects go, the reason you will see less sides from running low to a maintenance dose of testosterone is because aroma fuels other things like PGR and PRL. So by eliminating excessive aroma by either using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), or a low dose test, this wards off other side effects.

    People get tren dick from aroma, cause without it, i highly doubt your your PGR or PRL will go so high it gives you issues.

    now if we look at something like a test/deca cycle, things change a little. This is because deca is much more anabolic than it is androgenic, so running a hefty dose of test to fill in those androgenic gaps, will give better gains, but it will also bring more sides as well, unless your very familiar with test and what dosages of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to run with the amount of test your doing.

    Lets say i wanted to do a recomp, or even a cut with deca. why do we use AAS on a cut? to keep us anabolic, thats really the only reason. so if i ran 200mg test and 500 deca what will happen? low sides, not great for a bulk cause its not androgenic, but we will stay VERY anabolic and hold less water, plus it should help our joints due to lack of nutrition from a strict cutting diet. deca is a GREAT cutter BTW.

    Now lets look at tren, since its not only 5x as anabolic as test, it is also 5x as androgenic, so why do we need test? we just need enough test to do the daily functions that it is responsible for, thats it. hell i know many people who run 800mg of tren with nothing else and their dick works just fine. as soon as someone gets tren dick i go how much test are you using? they always say a much higher number than tren. they actually have considered tren for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) cause it does everything T does, just better.

    So why not run no test? cause you will have libido problems after the cycle cause you will fuck up your DHT conversion.

    so is that it? well here is the best reason to run low dose t with your tren cycle, they both compete heavily for the androgenic receptor.

    But wait tren is 5x stronger so shouldnt it beat the T to the receptor? well yes it will. so in this case even if we shoot a bunch of T we are wasting it. on top of that, the more T you shoot, the more will get reduced to DHT via the 5 alpha reductase enzyme. this conversion % is dose dependent, this has been proven in testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) studies.

    So DHT is 5x more binding affinity to the receptor, kind of like tren, so DHT may win. So why would I want tren hitting those receptors instead of DHT? well look at DHT derived AAS, they dont produce many gains.

    So basically tren is king, and want as much as possible hitting those receptors over the T.

    Ive ran this a bunch of times now, and its way better like this, and ive NEVER had tren dick once.

    now for the tren dosage. at 350-500mg tren, i dont get real huge, plus remember we are not running nearly as much t as we usually do, so once you put that in perspective you will see its really not that crazy, as long as your VERY FAMILIAR WITH TREN. so at these dosages here is what i see:

    increased vascularity
    increased strength
    increased feed efficiency

    now once you go up to the 7-800 mg range, i see all that AND SIZE. you have to be very careful with big doses of tren for long periods though, i know people that have literally found themselves in the hospital after running that much for 8 months. I know others that have lived off the shit for 5 years too, so like i said, you have to learn what tren does for you.

    I have a buddy who is just a monster, he has been juicing for like 10 years. he only weighs like 210 but he is benching +400 no problem. Im talking going to the gym, no spotter and straight up repping 400. he SWEARS the best way to run tren, for size and strength, is 100mg ace ED, and he NEVER runs much more than 300mg test. he just continues on his testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose.

    hope this helps.

    OP you NEED HCG.

    BTW the dosages i talked about with the tren were ace dosages. 700mg tren e is like 150mg tren A EOD. not THAT much.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 06-12-2011 at 10:01 PM.
    jon emberlin likes this.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

    IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

  15. #15
    Junior Bodybuilder Animalized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Between here and there!
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    glad its working out for you brother, its nice when you find your sweet spot.

    to the rest of the fellas.

    I know its hard to wrap your mind around the concept at first, cause these boards have beat in to our head test, test, test.

    I completely agree with test being in every cycle, but it DOES NOT have to be the base.

    I have learned that 90% of side effects come from estrogen conversion, I think thats why I love tren so much actually, cause it is incapable of aroma.

    we have to set up our cycle for the goals we want, this means taking into account side effects, previous dosages and goals.

    As far as the side effects go, the reason you will see less sides from running low to a maintenance dose of testosterone is because aroma fuels other things like PGR and PRL. So by eliminating excessive aroma by either using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), or a low dose test, this wards off other side effects.

    People get tren dick from aroma, cause without it, i highly doubt your your PGR or PRL will go so high it gives you issues.

    now if we look at something like a test/deca cycle, things change a little. This is because deca is much more anabolic than it is androgenic, so running a hefty dose of test to fill in those androgenic gaps, will give better gains, but it will also bring more sides as well, unless your very familiar with test and what dosages of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to run with the amount of test your doing.

    Lets say i wanted to do a recomp, or even a cut with deca. why do we use AAS on a cut? to keep us anabolic, thats really the only reason. so if i ran 200mg test and 500 deca what will happen? low sides, not great for a bulk cause its not androgenic, but we will stay VERY anabolic and hold less water, plus it should help our joints due to lack of nutrition from a strict cutting diet. deca is a GREAT cutter BTW.

    Now lets look at tren, since its not only 5x as anabolic as test, it is also 5x as androgenic, so why do we need test? we just need enough test to do the daily functions that it is responsible for, thats it. hell i know many people who run 800mg of tren with nothing else and their dick works just fine. as soon as someone gets tren dick i go how much test are you using? they always say a much higher number than tren. they actually have considered tren for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) cause it does everything T does, just better.

    So why not run no test? cause you will have libido problems after the cycle cause you will fuck up your DHT conversion.

    so is that it? well here is the best reason to run low dose t with your tren cycle, they both compete heavily for the androgenic receptor.

    But wait tren is 5x stronger so shouldnt it beat the T to the receptor? well yes it will. so in this case even if we shoot a bunch of T we are wasting it. on top of that, the more T you shoot, the more will get reduced to DHT via the 5 alpha reductase enzyme. this conversion % is dose dependent, this has been proven in testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) studies.

    So DHT is 5x more binding affinity to the receptor, kind of like tren, so DHT may win. So why would I want tren hitting those receptors instead of DHT? well look at DHT derived AAS, they dont produce many gains.

    So basically tren is king, and want as much as possible hitting those receptors over the T.

    Ive ran this a bunch of times now, and its way better like this, and ive NEVER had tren dick once.

    now for the tren dosage. at 350-500mg tren, i dont get real huge, plus remember we are not running nearly as much t as we usually do, so once you put that in perspective you will see its really not that crazy, as long as your VERY FAMILIAR WITH TREN. so at these dosages here is what i see:

    increased vascularity
    increased strength
    increased feed efficiency

    now once you go up to the 7-800 mg range, i see all that AND SIZE. you have to be very careful with big doses of tren for long periods though, i know people that have literally found themselves in the hospital after running that much for 8 months. I know others that have lived off the shit for 5 years too, so like i said, you have to learn what tren does for you.

    I have a buddy who is just a monster, he has been juicing for like 10 years. he only weighs like 210 but he is benching +400 no problem. Im talking going to the gym, no spotter and straight up repping 400. he SWEARS the best way to run tren, for size and strength, is 100mg ace ED, and he NEVER runs much more than 300mg test. he just continues on his testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose.

    hope this helps.

    OP you NEED HCG.

    BTW the dosages i talked about with the tren were ace dosages. 700mg tren e is like 150mg tren A EOD. not THAT much.
    Excellent post Det, and you will see in my first post that I have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) scheduled in my cycle, always do

    So if running Tren E and if looking at say 700mg/week, would you recommend pinning 100mg/day?

  16. #16
    I am banned!
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dead Center
    Posts
    4,679
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    glad its working out for you brother, its nice when you find your sweet spot.

    to the rest of the fellas.

    I know its hard to wrap your mind around the concept at first, cause these boards have beat in to our head test, test, test.

    I completely agree with test being in every cycle, but it DOES NOT have to be the base.

    I have learned that 90% of side effects come from estrogen conversion, I think thats why I love tren so much actually, cause it is incapable of aroma.

    we have to set up our cycle for the goals we want, this means taking into account side effects, previous dosages and goals.

    As far as the side effects go, the reason you will see less sides from running low to a maintenance dose of testosterone is because aroma fuels other things like PGR and PRL. So by eliminating excessive aroma by either using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), or a low dose test, this wards off other side effects.

    People get tren dick from aroma, cause without it, i highly doubt your your PGR or PRL will go so high it gives you issues.

    now if we look at something like a test/deca cycle, things change a little. This is because deca is much more anabolic than it is androgenic, so running a hefty dose of test to fill in those androgenic gaps, will give better gains, but it will also bring more sides as well, unless your very familiar with test and what dosages of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to run with the amount of test your doing.

    Lets say i wanted to do a recomp, or even a cut with deca. why do we use AAS on a cut? to keep us anabolic, thats really the only reason. so if i ran 200mg test and 500 deca what will happen? low sides, not great for a bulk cause its not androgenic, but we will stay VERY anabolic and hold less water, plus it should help our joints due to lack of nutrition from a strict cutting diet. deca is a GREAT cutter BTW.

    Now lets look at tren, since its not only 5x as anabolic as test, it is also 5x as androgenic, so why do we need test? we just need enough test to do the daily functions that it is responsible for, thats it. hell i know many people who run 800mg of tren with nothing else and their dick works just fine. as soon as someone gets tren dick i go how much test are you using? they always say a much higher number than tren. they actually have considered tren for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) cause it does everything T does, just better.

    So why not run no test? cause you will have libido problems after the cycle cause you will fuck up your DHT conversion.

    so is that it? well here is the best reason to run low dose t with your tren cycle, they both compete heavily for the androgenic receptor.

    But wait tren is 5x stronger so shouldnt it beat the T to the receptor? well yes it will. so in this case even if we shoot a bunch of T we are wasting it. on top of that, the more T you shoot, the more will get reduced to DHT via the 5 alpha reductase enzyme. this conversion % is dose dependent, this has been proven in testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) studies.

    So DHT is 5x more binding affinity to the receptor, kind of like tren, so DHT may win. So why would I want tren hitting those receptors instead of DHT? well look at DHT derived AAS, they dont produce many gains.

    So basically tren is king, and want as much as possible hitting those receptors over the T.

    Ive ran this a bunch of times now, and its way better like this, and ive NEVER had tren dick once.

    now for the tren dosage. at 350-500mg tren, i dont get real huge, plus remember we are not running nearly as much t as we usually do, so once you put that in perspective you will see its really not that crazy, as long as your VERY FAMILIAR WITH TREN. so at these dosages here is what i see:

    increased vascularity
    increased strength
    increased feed efficiency

    now once you go up to the 7-800 mg range, i see all that AND SIZE. you have to be very careful with big doses of tren for long periods though, i know people that have literally found themselves in the hospital after running that much for 8 months. I know others that have lived off the shit for 5 years too, so like i said, you have to learn what tren does for you.

    I have a buddy who is just a monster, he has been juicing for like 10 years. he only weighs like 210 but he is benching +400 no problem. Im talking going to the gym, no spotter and straight up repping 400. he SWEARS the best way to run tren, for size and strength, is 100mg ace ED, and he NEVER runs much more than 300mg test. he just continues on his testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose.

    hope this helps.

    OP you NEED HCG.

    BTW the dosages i talked about with the tren were ace dosages. 700mg tren e is like 150mg tren A EOD. not THAT much.
    it is hard to wrap my mind around 7-800mg a week of tren. I ran tren at 500mg and gained 29lbs...I thought that was pretty good. So what kind of gains are you talking about when you say "huge"?

    I also figure with that much tren you have a higher risk of damaging your system right?

  17. #17
    IncreasedMyT @ ULV THE-DET-OAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,189
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    it is hard to wrap my mind around 7-800mg a week of tren. I ran tren at 500mg and gained 29lbs...I thought that was pretty good. So what kind of gains are you talking about when you say "huge"?

    I also figure with that much tren you have a higher risk of damaging your system right?
    well let me ask you this first? how much test did you run with the tren>?

    what i mean is i dont put on a lot of size with tren (with low t) until i get above 500mg. i gain like im on deca with a bigger dose of tren, but the gains are better, no water.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

    IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

  18. #18
    IncreasedMyT @ ULV THE-DET-OAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,189
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalized View Post
    Excellent post Det, and you will see in my first post that I have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) scheduled in my cycle, always do

    So if running Tren E and if looking at say 700mg/week, would you recommend pinning 100mg/day?
    with tren E I would 2-3x a week is plenty to pin.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

    IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

  19. #19
    Moderator juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,010
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalized View Post
    Nice of you both just to assume that I'm supplementing gear for my diet which couldn't be any further from the truth.

    Maybe you guys should go back and re-read this post:
    http://www.steroidology.com/forum/an...than-test.html

    where Det-Oak explains about running Tren at a higher dosage then your test. Also quoted from one of his posts in that thread:



    So since my above decision is based on info that I've read here and from someone like Det-Oak who to me appears to know what he's talking about, is there anyone that would be nice enough to take the time and answer the couple questions I DID have?

    Thanks
    look im runnign tren hgher then my test BUT my tren is under 50mg ew and test arond 300-400mg ew.
    I WOULD NEVER rec 700mg of tren to ANYONE. i would not ever pass 500mg ew and usually only go 300-400mg ew. .
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

  20. #20
    I am banned!
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dead Center
    Posts
    4,679
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    well let me ask you this first? how much test did you run with the tren>?

    what i mean is i dont put on a lot of size with tren (with low t) until i get above 500mg. i gain like im on deca with a bigger dose of tren, but the gains are better, no water.
    I was running it at 800mg per week and my tren at 500mg. I really want to try running it with less test then tren but its gonna have to wait for the next cycle. If I was going to do it I think that I would go 400test/600tren...I just feel like anything more than 600 is dangerous

  21. #21
    Moderator Kane_Red_Machine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,904
    Rep Power
    26
    peoples these times are running tren like it was primo... tren is is a hard drug, don't mess with it. for my personnal experience ( and i did almost 10 cycle of tren-e) 750 mg/week was the maximum than my metabolism can cycle...

    anyway over 1500 mg/week of hormones have to be concidered as a waste of gear.
    If a man wants to use steroids, God himself can not prevent it
    __________________________________________
    My Motto : I dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die

  22. #22
    Junior Bodybuilder Animalized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Between here and there!
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    If I was going to do it I think that I would go 400test/600tren...I just feel like anything more than 600 is dangerous
    Right now this is a little more what I'm leaning towards except I might keep the Test around 300mg/600mg Tren

  23. #23
    IncreasedMyT @ ULV THE-DET-OAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,189
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    I was running it at 800mg per week and my tren at 500mg. I really want to try running it with less test then tren but its gonna have to wait for the next cycle. If I was going to do it I think that I would go 400test/600tren...I just feel like anything more than 600 is dangerous
    see here is the thing and where i dont understand the logic of most.

    its safe to run 800 test and 500mg tren=1300mg gear?

    but its not safe to run 300 test and 700 tren=1,000mg gear?

    people have NO CLUE how bad estrogen is for our bodies, its like the devil. estrogen has been linked to cancer MANY MANY times, yet there has NEVER EVER been a casual link between test and cancer??????

    IMHO estrogen, in high amounts, is the absolute WORST thing you can put in your body. then on top of that AI's are FAR MORE toxic for our bodies than AAS. so to me, it just doesn't add up.

    400 test is too much, 300 would be THE MAX i will run from now, its just not worth the sides...........................

    i dont get sides from tren.......................but i get a ton of sides when i run 1300mg test.............................

    Bottomline aroma is what is bad for you....................not saying tren is good for you, but its def not as bad as high estrogen............................
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

    IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

  24. #24
    IncreasedMyT @ ULV THE-DET-OAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,189
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
    look im runnign tren hgher then my test BUT my tren is under 50mg ew and test arond 300-400mg ew.
    I WOULD NEVER rec 700mg of tren to ANYONE. i would not ever pass 500mg ew and usually only go 300-400mg ew. .
    thats fine too, but i bet money if you drop the T to 250-300 you will like the gains MUCH MORE, they will be MUCH less sloppy.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

    IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

  25. #25
    IncreasedMyT @ ULV THE-DET-OAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,189
    Rep Power
    22
    I know this is a very sticky topic, cause it goes against all the bro-lore. Just look at the reports since we have been talking about it though, there are TONS of people reporting back to me on how much they like running a low dose T with more tren, TONS.

    the gains are dry gains, and the sides are WAY less............................
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

    IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By Prototype99 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 10:16 PM
  2. By Kees in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 08:12 PM
  3. By topbod in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 10:48 PM
  4. By skydiverjunkie in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 02:57 PM
  5. By BadBoi in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-03-2006, 03:47 PM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump













3Js Nutrition Network

mr supps

solid muscle isolate 5lb