Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    HGH and Hypoglycemia!????
    I've done 4iu of GH in the past with no problems....about a month ago I uped it to 8iu a day 5x a week.... about a half hour after injection I get the shakes, dizziness sweaty and doesn't go away till i eat alot of carbs,,, Anyone else have this problem with GH????

I've know a few people to get like that. You should move your doses up slowly so from 4 iu go to 5 for a week then 6 the next etc etc. But to answer the question I have heard of others having the same issue but no personal experience with it

I am banned!
    ^^^^this..

up your doses slower bro...add 1iu every 5 days....and eat a pb&j when you get the shakes...that will help your sugar levels come up nice and slow....its what we give hypos in the field when they go into a shock such as what you experienced

i just saw a study the other day implying that growth hormone optimization has the potential to make you diabetic, let me see if i can find it.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    i just saw a study the other day implying that growth hormone optimization has the potential to make you diabetic, let me see if i can find it.
    shut the fuck up...got it ??

he might have used higher dosage of HGH at a time.

and lol at peoples who doesnt compete and use growth hormone to look decent.

LMAO.

what a bunch of loosers.

Watch your mouth. Who are you to talk shit to OAK. No need to come around and be a dickhead so relax.

lol...and what is OAK ?? a looser who talk all day long on site and giving shitty advice to stranger to feel good about himself ??

and that "shut the fuck up also applied to you now" lol

Quote Originally Posted by pagal aadmi View Post
    lol...and what is OAK ?? a looser who talk all day long on site and giving shitty advice to stranger to feel good about himself ??

and that "shut the fuck up also applied to you now" lol

thanks user

good to see you ladies supporting each other here.

nice.

from Dr. Scally- He did note there were a lot of facts missing form this story, still interesting though.

New Onset Diabetes Associated With Bovine Growth Hormone And Testosterone Abuse

Geraci MJ, Cole M, Davis P. New onset diabetes associated with bovine growth hormone and testosterone abuse in a young body builder.

New onset diabetes associated with bovine growth h... [Hum Exp Toxicol. 2011] - PubMed result

Case: A 33-year-old male presented to the emergency department with complaints of polydipsia, polyuria, nausea, headaches, blurry vision and malaise. Lab work revealed a serum glucose level of 1166 mg/dl (64.8 mmol/L). The patient admitted to completing a cycle of androgenic anabolic steroids (AASs) for bodybuilding. His regimen consisted of supraphysiologic intramuscular injections of a bovine growth hormone, trenbolone acetate and testosterone. The patient received intravenous fluids and insulin to restore ********* balance. Previously healthy with a non-contributory family history, he was diagnosed with new onset diabetes.

Discussion: It has been demonstrated that AAS use, specifically growth hormone, can affect glucose homeostasis through increasing cellular insulin resistance and reducing glucose uptake. Excess growth hormone has been shown to cause symptoms of acromegaly which predisposes up to 40% of patients to diabetes. As trenbolone acetate is not indicated for human use and athletes are known to use supraphysiologic doses of this underground, performance enhancing drug, the correlation of the timing of events and the use of this veterinary growth hormone likely exacerbated an underlying condition or caused this new onset diabetes.

Conclusion: We report a case of a young bodybuilder with no significant past medical history who was diagnosed with new onset diabetes associated with supraphysiologic self-injections of the bovine growth hormone, trenbolone acetate, combined with testosterone. AAS have the potential to induce or exacerbate diabetic conditions due to decreased glucose tolerance and increased insulin resistance.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-24-2011 at 11:25 AM.

3J
    i really dont see why you would need to run 8 iu of gh... your just gonna get an overgrown heart... kick back on the stuff
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

Prevalence and Incidence of Diabetes Mellitus on Growth Hormone Replacement

According to a study published online May 4 in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, the "incidence of diabetes in adults taking growth hormone replacement (GHR) is not significantly higher than that of controls." After assessing "incidence of diabetes over 4.1 years in 5,839 patients" and a like number of controls, researchers concluded that the "increased incidence of diabetes mellitus during GHR therapy is associated with the continuing presence of obesity and ********* syndrome rather than GHR therapy, per se."

Attanasio AF, Jung H, Mo D, et al. Prevalence and Incidence of Diabetes Mellitus in Adult Patients on Growth Hormone Replacement for Growth Hormone Deficiency: a Surveillance Database Analysis. J Clin Endocrinol Metab:jc.2011-0448. Prevalence and Incidence of Diabetes Mellitus in Adult Patients on Growth Hormone Replacement for Growth Hormone Deficiency: a Surveillance Database Analysis

Context: GH replacement in adult GH-deficient patients may cause insulin resistance, raising concerns of potential increased risk of developing diabetes mellitus (DM).

Objective: Our objective was to assess DM prevalence and incidence in the international Hypopituitary Control and Complications Study (HypoCCS) surveillance database.

Design and Participants: GH-treated patients enrolled into HypoCCS (2922 U.S. and 3709 European patients) were assessed for DM, defined as recorded on the clinical report form, reported as adverse events, fasting glucose at least 7 mmol/liter recorded at least twice, or insulin treatment reported.

Results: DM prevalence was 8.2% [95% confidence interval (CI) = 7.68.9] overall, 11.3% in the United States and 5.7% in Europe. Incidence (n/1000 patient-years) was 9.7 (95% CI = 8.410.9) overall, 14.1 (11.516.7) in the United States, and 7.0 (5.68.3) in Europe. Overall incidence was 2.1 (0.93.3) for patients with body mass index (BMI) below 25 kg/m2 increasing to 16.4 (13.719.1) for BMI over 30 kg/m2. Obesity (BMI > 30 kg/m2) prevalence was higher in the United States than Europe and higher in U.S. patients than a U.S. reference population. After age, gender, and BMI adjustment, U.S. HypoCCS DM incidence was 10.6 (8.113.0), compared with 7.1 (6.08.1) in the National Health Interview Survey. In Europe, incidence for French and German patients was comparable to reference populations; for Sweden, the point estimate was higher than the reference population, but 95% CI overlapped. GH dose was not correlated with DM incidence.

Conclusions: The present analysis showed no evidence for increased DM incidence in GH-treated adult hypopituitary patients. However, those more prone to develop DM exhibited a higher than normal prevalence of obesity.

LMAO.

what a bunch of loosers.
    Yo Ass Clown look at the number of friends Oak has then look how many you have.
    Don't look like you will be making any new friends on here.

Diet Ok
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    I believe I saw some where you are a rep for a clinic. I tried to PM you but I do not have privileges. Could you please pm me your email address. I am wanting to mabey switch clinics.

Thank you in advance for your coopeation!

Quote Originally Posted by RA64 View Post
    Yo Ass Clown look at the number of friends Oak has then look how many you have.
    Don't look like you will be making any new friends on here.

online friends ?? are you serious mr. pothead ?? i"ll fuck any online friend"s mother (including your mother ) while he type a post here...i care about online friends that much.

come to reality....get out of your room ....and knock the door while you come back,..i want to spend some quality time with your mother

mess with me again..and its gonna be real nasty for you and your homosexual cam to cam friend the diet OAk......just try.

and ohh yeah....i dont give a fuck about getting banned or online friends

hope that helps
    Last edited by pagal aadmi; 05-24-2011 at 06:53 PM.

I am banned!
    online friends ?? are you serious mr. pothead ?? i"ll fuck any online friend"s mother (including your mother ) while he type a post here...i care about online friends that much.

come to reality....get out of your room ....and knock the door while you come back,..i want to spend some quality time with your mother

mess with me again..and its gonna be real nasty for you and your homosexual cam to cam friend the diet OAk......just try.

and ohh yeah....i dont give a fuck about getting banned or online friends

hope that helps
    You must be nuts....first off your talking shit about online friends but then you threaten that it will get nasty if someone talks shit to you....explain how you can do anything to anyone over the computer?

second....everytime you talk shit you smile or wink after words....wtf is that? are you pissed or are you happy...confusing

third....calm down and have some respect cause nobody really needs to deal with internet tough guys

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    You must be nuts....first off your talking shit about online friends but then you threaten that it will get nasty if someone talks shit to you....explain how you can do anything to anyone over the computer?

second....everytime you talk shit you smile or wink after words....wtf is that? are you pissed or are you happy...confusing

third....calm down and have some respect cause nobody really needs to deal with internet tough guys
    hmmm okei....i am shhhshh now..

take care

^^^^ screw ball ^^^^

^^^ i would like to screw you mother actually ^^^

after taking tren+prop+proviron combo...
    Last edited by pagal aadmi; 05-25-2011 at 02:57 AM.

Waste of time

Your done ..see you in awhile..inappropriate, uncalled for and downright rude.

My 5 yr old know s more bout manners and stuff than you.
    Oak teaches me everytime I m on here...
    Age 50
    5 11

TRT
    PSL Test c 125 a week
    Hcg as needed

Olympian Bodybuilder
    teutonic hook me up with his IP i will post his address for everyone to see and let see how tough this goof really is.
    i bet the first knock at his door he will shit himself.
    i'm sure this is the same asshole thats been banned twice before.

He s been warned to be cool or be gone. Would be nice to facilitate your wishe s though..
    Age 50
    5 11

TRT
    PSL Test c 125 a week
    Hcg as needed

3J
    what a dumb ass.. we gave him a nice little break to think about what he did....
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

Thread Information