Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie
    HOLY SMOKES!!! MY liver is messed up!
    SO here I am, thinking about starting juice. I took every precaution, i took a blood test before going on it. Everything is normal, but I still feel like i shouldn't do something hardcore. From what I'v read and heard, Winstrol and clen are very mild drugs so I started on that. Well, I had my doctor take car of me and on my 5th week on that stuff I did a blood test. OMG my liver enzymes are through the roof!
    Cholesterol is high were my HDL is 0.40 and my LDL is 6.45
    thats the ratio
    AST is 866
    ALT is 2000?? wtf
    Other than that my kidneys and heart are fine(took a heart test too)
    But this crazy. My doc even said that my liver is extremely sentive even with mild drugs and i should never ever touch steriods again.
    ANyone experience this? I have a hard time believing this blood test..
    I guess my cycles are over!

Pro Bodybuilder
    Looks like orals dont agree without. The vast majority of injectables are NOT 17aa like that Winstrol (winny) you took. Its not the hormones messing with your liver, its because they were methylated to help pass through your digestive system.

Rookie
    OPPS sorry forgot..but it WAS injectables!! not orals!

Administrator
    Site Manager
    It doesn't matter if the Winstrol (winny) was oral or injectable, it is still a 17aa steroid.

You really should have done a little bit of research before starting a cycle. Winstrol (winny) is notorious for destroying one's HDL and therefore their total cholesterol to HDL ratio.
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

DaLinkWent
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdNTO
    It doesn't matter if the Winstrol (winny) was oral or injectable, it is still a 17aa steroid.

You really should have done a little bit of research before starting a cycle. Winstrol (winny) is notorious for destroying one's HDL and therefore their total cholesterol to HDL ratio.
    Are their specific tests doctors can give to test your liver's senstivity to drugs that may be hard on it?

What additional research would you personally recommend?

Junior Bodybuilder
    then stay away from the 17aa's and try a cycle of test only after that have the doc test again/or just dont juice oh by the way sorry to hear that bro that sucks

when im on 17aa's i always take tyler detox, just as a precaution. i did the same as you and got the test run before my current cycle and just doing this just in case. i also am taking cranberry concentrate just for my kidneys b/c im also on some tren at the moment. just my .02

ouch

stick to none 17aa aas.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by DaLinkWent
    Are their specific tests doctors can give to test your liver's senstivity to drugs that may be hard on it?

What additional research would you personally recommend?
    Not sure about a sensivity test.......

The research I was speaking of was things like knowing exactly what a particular drug, steroid, whatever, you're putting into your body does before you take it.

This poster should have known that Winstrol (winny) was a 17aa steroid, and what that means. It is also pretty common knowledge that Winstrol (winny) is probably the worst drug for your lipid profile. I bet post cycle therapy (pct) has never crossed his mind either.

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Wow, I'd like to see the normal ranges that your blood testers used.

My AST was 50 and my ALT was 54, so the ranges your people used mean nothing to me without seeing what they call NORMAL acceptable range.

For someone to call Winstrol (winny) mild with sides is someone who never looks at their blood and doens't loose hair on it. Some people never know whats going on inside of them so they cay "I dont see anything wrong with me so its mild." Some people have genetic liver issues as is, like a friend of mine who has high values and doesn't drink at all. She takes liver supplements year round, her mother died of chirrosis and likewise didn't drink.
    He who overcomes others has force; He who overcomes himself is strong. Lao-tzu

RUI-Products.com
    suma root is the best thing you can take for you liver it will totaly regenerate your liver injust a little over a month 2 grams a day ......Great stuff

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by the Lion
    suma root is the best thing you can take for you liver it will totaly regenerate your liver injust a little over a month 2 grams a day ......Great stuff

Suma root, eh? Totally regenerate your liver?

Never heard of that before, got any medical studies to back that up?

RUI-Products.com
    Yes I do ...I don't have a scanner hear It is a wonder plant. It has an anti-inflamatory agent in it, It fights cancer and is is loaded with Beta-ecetastone you will learn about this in the months to come......Great stuff...If increases protein synthisis in the kidneys by 76%......

I will post the studys when I get a chance....

RUI-Products.com
    the stuff is cheap too you will see the differenct in a day or so, when you piss you will see that it dosent foam as much ...IE you rnot passing as much protein.

Interesting Lion, I'm gonna have to look into that.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by the Lion
    I will post the studys when I get a chance....

Thanks.......

Its a Celebration Bitches daan69's Avatar
    this is why i hate it when ppl think they know what they are talking about and repeat what everyone else claims: "liver damage is over-rated"

its not

my levels were in the 200s and 300s and i had to go see a gastroenterologist to have ultrasound done and much more bloodwork.

you liver is a very hardy organ and can usually handle a beating and regenerate back to its norm... however if sections of your liver shut down, they will never regenerate back...

not to mention that the damage caused leads to liver cancer...

i dont want to make you scared... but god damn research before you try any drug that isnt perscribed to you by a doc.

btw winstrol is FAR from a mild drug... it fucked up my liver values and cholesterol so bad that i will never touch it again... not to mention the acne and terrible joint pains it caused me

Rookie
    First. I did do my research I even spoke to a doctor that caters to buildingbuilders and I knew it was a 17aa drug. Secondly, my doctor told me that it was a mild drug and if i went on test it be worse in terms of sideeffects. Thirdly, since i stopped he told me i didnt need post cycle therapy (pct) and i would go back to normal naturally in few months. This guy is a professional and he has experience, he is cut throat and say how it is.
    Last edited by MassiveMat; 01-29-2005 at 04:27 PM.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveMat
    Thirdly, since i stopped he told me i didnt need post cycle therapy (pct) and i would go back to normal naturally in few months. This guy is a professional and he has experience, he is cut throat and say how it is.
    Your doctor is also a very misinformed idiot !!

Sure your HPTA should eventually return to normal, but in the meantime you can kiss all your gains goodbye, not to mention feeling like shit from the crash.

Quote Originally Posted by MassiveMat
    First. I did do my research I even spoke to a doctor that caters to buildingbuilders and I knew it was a 17aa drug. Secondly, my doctor told me that it was a mild drug and if i went on test it be worse in terms of sideeffects. Thirdly, since i stopped he told me i didnt need post cycle therapy (pct) and i would go back to normal naturally in few months. This guy is a professional and he has experience, he is cut throat and say how it is.

wow

if he put you on a 17aa oral, he should have mentioned liver protectants, and ordered bloodwork to see where your liver values were WAY before they got to where they are now.

if steroids werent illegal, i would strongly consider a lawsuit

Rookie
    Acutally, maybe its still too soon to tell,...but i feel better than ever.
    Also, this is my first cycle tooo and yes ive learned that juice isnt for me and thats it. But im not blaming it on the drugs.

how many mg of winstrol were you taking each day

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by daan69
    wow

if he put you on a 17aa oral, he should have mentioned liver protectants, and ordered bloodwork to see where your liver values were WAY before they got to where they are now.

if steroids werent illegal, i would strongly consider a lawsuit
    Read above.. its injectable and i had blood work done before i started. I was taking 1 CC every other day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information