Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Lean Muscle Cycle + Perfect Diet
    MY CYCLE
    Test E- 350-500mgs 12 weeks
    Winny Tabs- 50mgs week 1-5 & 8-12
    Arimdex- 1mg ED 12 weeks

STATS
    5'10
    32 yrs old
    15% BF

Goals- Lose weight and add lean muscle (yeah I know everyone says this) I realize the Test E will add size to me, but the Winstrol (winny) and Arimdex will allow me to shred a bit and keep water retention to a minimum.

I've always maintained a high protein diet and ate fairly clean, but I really want to ensure my diet, on this cycle, will allow me to not only shred up a bit (not anywhere near bodybuilder competition status), but also put some size on as well.

I've read that I need to take in 5000-7000 calories a day, high protein, high carbs, but low sugars and fat. My BIG QUESTION is, when on the cycle, should I consume a lot of fairly clean starches like:
    -Whole Grain Breads
    -Potatoes
    -Rice
    -Pasta
    -Oatmeal/High Fiber Cereal
    -Corn
    OR will this hamper my results on the "cutting" portion of my cycle? Either way, I do plan on only consuming the starches from AM to 4-5 hours before sleep.

I'd like to hear from people who have experience with these sort of diets and yielded great results.

BTW- This is my 3rd cycle (6 years since my last) and I really want to make sure my diet is as beneficial as possible for the cycle I am about to start as we all know....diet will make or break any cycle.

gaining muscle requires a caloric surplus. Losing fat requires a caloric deficit. If you can show how to do those 2 things at the same time, publish those results and get rich!!

Seriously though - only time that'll happen is when you're new to lifting. A recomp is possible, but is very very slow.

Drop the Winstrol (winny). It sucks. It also won't help you get lean. Only diet and cardio will.

you don't need anywhere near 5000-7000 calories. Especially not to cut. Go read 3J's thread in the diet section. He lays it all out amazingly in his first post.

Once you get your daily calorie target, what you eat doesn't matter at all. Eat McDonalds all day long if you want as long as you fit it into your daily calories, you'll lose weight.

Glub thanks for the post!

gaining muscle requires a caloric surplus. Losing fat requires a caloric deficit. If you can show how to do those 2 things at the same time, publish those results and get rich!!
    I was thinking the same thing That's why I made the post.

Drop the Winstrol (winny). It sucks. It also won't help you get lean. Only diet and cardio will.
    Too late! I already have the tabs, so I will definitely be taking them. Plus, I have read on many other forums and articles that these have really helped out others with their "hardening" phase, which I want. Plus their mentioned on almost EVERY single cutting (some bulking as well) cycle I have ever seen, but I appreciate your opinion.

isteroids.com/Winstrol/Winstrol_Cycles.html

you don't need anywhere near 5000-7000 calories. Especially not to cut. Go read 3J's thread in the diet section. He lays it all out amazingly in his first post.
    Yeah, I was also thinking this was HIGH and no way obtainable without supplementation.

I take it this is the thread you are speaking off?
    steroidology.com/forum/diet-forum/153271-free-diet-advice-3j.html

Seems like quite the formula. Only problem is, I don't really want to go into a fully strict diet routine (I am fortunate enough to have a fast metabolism) as I want to produce some quality lean mass as well, so that would eliminate starches right? I am also wanting to lift a bit heavy on this cycle (4-8 reps) so that I can build that up. I know from experience, full diet plans don't contain as many carbs as I need to lift heavy. Looking for something in the middle................that is if there is SUCH a thing.

Once you get your daily calorie target, what you eat doesn't matter at all. Eat McDonalds all day long if you want as long as you fit it into your daily calories, you'll lose weight.
    LOL, I understand your point, but doubt McDonalds will ever be on my list of foods I consume during a cycle.

NOTE: When I tried to post link text, the forum wouldn't accept, thus I posted the URLs.
    Last edited by VegasMarine; 04-15-2011 at 11:42 PM.

Agree with Glub 100%. The only purpose Winstrol (winny) has is contest prep. If you are just trying to lean out and maintain/gain size, test/tren is the best option. The effects of Winstrol (winny) are very temporary. You won't keep the dry look from it for long after you stop use so what's the point,unless competing. And Winstrol (winny) does nothing for shedding fat. At the same time, I like to try things for myself to see how they work for me so go for it but keep in mind what to expect from it.

Thank you User, I'll take note on your advice! I actually did more research on Winstrol (winny) today and found that I probably won't notice too much of a difference in taking it unless I have around 12% bodyfat. I'll probably end up substituting it then.......

As for Tren........WOW!! I'm reading A LOT of posts and articles on its potent anabolic effect and "body altering" changes. Seems like Test E and Tren E would be THE perfect combo, but I have to be honest......from what I read, Tren is a bit intimidating!

I read a lot of bodybuilders stating this should be used with extreme caution and never taken by first timers (its my 3rd cycle, but feel like its my 1st since it's been awhile).

- Would Arimdex and/or Nolvadex be enough to subdue some of the harsh side effects?

- If taken, I understand I should keep it within a 10 week cycle?

- What was your personal experience with Tren when you first used this powerful substance? Was the end result worth the side effects given?

Thanks in advance for your feedback....

Amateur Bodybuilder
    You seem to be overcomplicating and stressing too much. Relax.

With regards to diet...carb cycle.
    Have lower GI carbs throughout the day, with high GI, such as dextrose post workout.
    The rest of the time stick to veggies and fat.

Keep things simple by choosing only 2 or 3 carb sources, and a few sources of fats.
    Eat protein with everymeal, and weigh or measure all fat and carb sources.

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepitbull View Post
    You seem to be overcomplicating and stressing too much. Relax.

With regards to diet...carb cycle.
    Have lower GI carbs throughout the day, with high GI, such as dextrose post workout.
    The rest of the time stick to veggies and fat.

Keep things simple by choosing only 2 or 3 carb sources, and a few sources of fats.
    Eat protein with everymeal, and weigh or measure all fat and carb sources.
    Duly noted! Now that I'm eliminating Win out of the equation and possibly substituting it for tren, I'm not going to be as finicky about my diet and just concentrate on eating like a beast!!

If I can just get some feedback on the Tren......

After doing more research, I'm thinking of obtaining Tren A. That way if the sides are too much, I can get it out of my system within days. Would like to run it for 8 weeks during the last portion of my cycle (week 4-12)

I'm curious if Arimdex (1mg ED for 12 weeks) and Nolva (50 mgs for 4-6 weeks starting week 14) will be enough post cycle therapy (pct) for such a strong cycle as this.

NOTE- Maybe I should just start another thread, since this WAY off topic from my original post due to the change in gear.

Senior Moderator
    Some love tren some dont.

I tried it and it was too much what with the sweating, vivid dreams, paranoia, agression.

Plus I m to old to be seeking any more size.

I m after fitness and maintaning ..tren is a 19 nor so read up on those..
    T
    Age 50
    5 11

TRT
    PSL Test c 125 a week
    Hcg as needed

Thanks Teutonic....been reading a ton of threads on it, but mostly just Q&A. It's hard to find many threads (on any forum) on people who have posted end results on this stuff.

Might not have much choice but to give it a try at a minimal dose of 50-75mgs EOD (Tren A) for a few weeks and then make the decision on whether I should stick with it or not. Hopefully results will far outweigh sides in the end.

Rookie
    im 230 about 30 percent body fat. im starting this cycle. any suggstions on diet i want to lean out and not blow up.

750 cyp 1-16
    600 eq 1-16
    70mgstbol 1-5
    70 mg Winstrol (winny) 10-16

tamox for my post

Amateur Bodybuilder
    You bumped a year old thread. at 30% body fat you should not be cycling, period. you diet is obviously in no way shape or form good enough to cycle

Junior Bodybuilder
    ^^^ x2...

You need to lower your Bf % by clean dieting. See 3J in the diet forum bro.

Thread Information