Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Share
Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products
 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Default Winstrol question for an expert.
    I just bought 3 cycles of winstrol. 2 of the 3 are 100 capsules of 50mg, the third is 200 capsules of 25mgs. My concern is that both the 25mg and 50mg pills are the same size with the same amount of powder on the inside. Is this normal? I recently split a cycle with a friend and just finished my half, and want to continue. I was taking 2 25mg pills before bed. I want to continue, but am concerned that that the 50mg pills are actually 25mgs. Help.

  2. #2
    Junior Bodybuilder Warren916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    385
    Rep Power
    4
    Default
    Wow, winstrol only? Retarded..

    The winstrol is going to shut your natural TESTOSTERONE production OFF.

    Now you dont have any real male hormones in your body.

    Test is WAY stronger than Winstrol. So you lose there too..

    In order to get the same anabolic effect as the Testosterone you have in your body, you gotta take way more than 100mg of winstrol, winstrol is weak compared to Test....

    READ BEFORE YOU PUT SOMETHING IN YOUR BODY..

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Default
    Thanks for the helpful post bud. Very informative.

  4. #4
    stop fn staring! jimbo79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    9
    Default
    fillers are also used in capsules, I know a local lab that used creatine as filler in there d-bol caps...that would be my best guess

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Default
    Thanks pal. That's what I'm thinking as well.

  6. #6
    Junior Bodybuilder Warren916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    385
    Rep Power
    4
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboss View Post
    Thanks for the helpful post bud. Very informative.
    No problem man, have a great cycle.

    Winny only...LMFAO

    Im guessing you dont have any post cycle therapy (pct) set either huh?

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Default
    Clomid. I'm new to the whole steroid game. Getting awesome results from the winstrol. Huge gains, not only in the weight I'm lifting but also in the mirror. It's working for me... so hug my nuts. Get a life bud. You just sit on these message boards and leave your shitty ass 2 cents? I came here looking for piece of mind, on a simple issue. Get over yourself goof.

  8. #8
    Junior Bodybuilder Warren916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    385
    Rep Power
    4
    Default
    Like i said before, your body is completely shut down at this point. You have NO test in your system at all.

    Do you really think its a good idea for a man to rid his body of its own natural, powerful, anabolic hormone? Prolly not buddy.

    Test is not only what makes you a MAN, but it also contributes to other important factors in the human body.

    So instead of listening, go ahead and keep arguing your point.

    The fact is, you need testosterone whether it be natural or a 3rd party source.

    Hence the reason everyone always says, you should always have test as your base, no matter what.

    Oh iv never seen, or even heard of ANYONE ever getting winstrol in a capsule form.
    Last edited by Warren916; 04-03-2011 at 12:52 AM.

  9. #9
    I am b@nned ! coolhandjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MASShole
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    4
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboss View Post
    I just bought 3 cycles of winstrol. 2 of the 3 are 100 capsules of 50mg, the third is 200 capsules of 25mgs. My concern is that both the 25mg and 50mg pills are the same size with the same amount of powder on the inside. Is this normal? I recently split a cycle with a friend and just finished my half, and want to continue. I was taking 2 25mg pills before bed. I want to continue, but am concerned that that the 50mg pills are actually 25mgs. Help.
    dude, listen i know hardly anything YET. but. 2 years ago my step-brother handed me a bag of Winstrol (winny) 50's and said take one everyday, you'll be a beast. yeah fuck him cause that dickhead didn't say anything about PCTing or anything. my whole life i've had naturally high testosterone levels, and after that cycle.... forget about it i didnt even leave the house for like a year, luckily i'm just super badass and started to bounce back, but i still wonder if i might have done damage to my chemistry or something. so....

  10. #10
    Feel the pump! Storm827's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    4
    Default
    Hey jim, some people on here may come off as an ass.. and cocky but they may be forgetting they once knew fuck all about these drugs either. But most of the people on here giving advice know their shit and are just trying to help you. take it constructively!

  11. #11
    Junior Bodybuilder STANN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    4
    Default
    hey bro i ran Winstrol (winny) only cycle...for 6 weeks at 450mg every 3rd day i didnt run test i wish i had it was my 1st cycle aswell...funny thing was i didnt run pct aswell but my test levels are normal now i did get good gains off of it but then again im not a bodybuilder im more into fitness and cinditioning and seeing how far u can push the human body through exercise and cardio ect...good luck with it all

  12. #12
    Muscles can't stop this.. Pinnacle@Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    5
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren916 View Post
    Like i said before, your body is completely shut down at this point. You have NO test in your system at all.

    Do you really think its a good idea for a man to rid his body of its own natural, powerful, anabolic hormone? Prolly not buddy.

    Test is not only what makes you a MAN, but it also contributes to other important factors in the human body.

    So instead of listening, go ahead and keep arguing your point.

    The fact is, you need testosterone whether it be natural or a 3rd party source.

    Hence the reason everyone always says, you should always have test as your base, no matter what.

    Oh iv never seen, or even heard of ANYONE ever getting winstrol in a capsule form.
    Ok, to clear up the Winstrol (winny) and caps issue!!!! Sure Winstrol (winny) can be capsulated! It can be in capsule form or in injectable or pill form!!! As far as the caps go, a bro takes out his capsulator if it is a size number one capsulator then he loads up the machine with 50 or 60 half caps (some hold 50 60 or 100.) then say the total amount that 50 half caps hold is 16000 mg wich is 16 grams, if you want 50mg per capsule then you take 16000mg of creatine powder or whatever filler you want to use, then minus the amount of Winstrol (winny) that is going into 50 caps, in this case there is 50 half caps laying there ready to be filled and you want to fill them at 50 mg per cap so take 50 and times it by 50 to get 2500 total mg going in those 50 half caps, minus 2500 from 16000 and you get 13500 so... use 13500 creatine powder, 2500 mg Winstrol (winny) and blend it together with a coffee grinder then put it all evenly into your 50 half caps and cap em up. Now you have 50 50mg pills. Take the SAME SIZE CAPS and just add more creatine powder and less Winstrol (winny) and you have a SAME SIZE CAP that looks exactly the same but has less Winstrol (winny) and more creatine.

    Longest story, but in the end, you can have the same size capsule but one have less Winstrol (winny) in it than the other!!!
    POWERED BY PINNACLE LABS !!!

  13. #13
    stop fn staring! jimbo79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    9
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm827 View Post
    Hey jim, some people on here may come off as an ass.. and cocky but they may be forgetting they once knew fuck all about these drugs either. But most of the people on here giving advice know their shit and are just trying to help you. take it constructively!
    True, and the one dude seems to be just doing alot of YELLING on here.

    quite annoying...

  14. #14
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    4
    Default
    Dude, you should really do some research. Winstrol (winny) only cycles are a terrible idea. The fact that you don't know that shows you've done almost no research, not even a google search. If you decide to keep "cycling" Winstrol (winny) that's up to you. But you should be aware of the costs and potential problems. You should also know that you're likely to get flamed by anyone who knows anything about steroids.

  15. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Default
    I'm also taking test injections twice a week and have a post cycle therapy (pct) planned. As for research, I have done it. My sole purpose for this post was to get piece of mind for the whole capsule size/dosage thing. I appreciate everyone's concern, but I'm no dummy. If anyone cares I'm getting wicked results by stacking the test with the winstrol.

  16. #16
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by jstarks11 View Post
    Ok, to clear up the Winstrol (winny) and caps issue!!!! Sure Winstrol (winny) can be capsulated! It can be in capsule form or in injectable or pill form!!! As far as the caps go, a bro takes out his capsulator if it is a size number one capsulator then he loads up the machine with 50 or 60 half caps (some hold 50 60 or 100.) then say the total amount that 50 half caps hold is 16000 mg wich is 16 grams, if you want 50mg per capsule then you take 16000mg of creatine powder or whatever filler you want to use, then minus the amount of Winstrol (winny) that is going into 50 caps, in this case there is 50 half caps laying there ready to be filled and you want to fill them at 50 mg per cap so take 50 and times it by 50 to get 2500 total mg going in those 50 half caps, minus 2500 from 16000 and you get 13500 so... use 13500 creatine powder, 2500 mg Winstrol (winny) and blend it together with a coffee grinder then put it all evenly into your 50 half caps and cap em up. Now you have 50 50mg pills. Take the SAME SIZE CAPS and just add more creatine powder and less Winstrol (winny) and you have a SAME SIZE CAP that looks exactly the same but has less Winstrol (winny) and more creatine.

    Longest story, but in the end, you can have the same size capsule but one have less Winstrol (winny) in it than the other!!!

    Thanks man.

  17. #17
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren916 View Post
    Like i said before, your body is completely shut down at this point. You have NO test in your system at all.

    Do you really think its a good idea for a man to rid his body of its own natural, powerful, anabolic hormone? Prolly not buddy.

    Test is not only what makes you a MAN, but it also contributes to other important factors in the human body.

    So instead of listening, go ahead and keep arguing your point.

    The fact is, you need testosterone whether it be natural or a 3rd party source.

    Hence the reason everyone always says, you should always have test as your base, no matter what.

    Oh iv never seen, or even heard of ANYONE ever getting winstrol in a capsule form.
    I thought he was askin about the Winstrol (winny) caps not if test was better or if he should be taking it

  18. #18
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren916 View Post
    Like i said before, your body is completely shut down at this point. You have NO test in your system at all.

    Do you really think its a good idea for a man to rid his body of its own natural, powerful, anabolic hormone? Prolly not buddy.

    Test is not only what makes you a MAN, but it also contributes to other important factors in the human body.

    So instead of listening, go ahead and keep arguing your point.

    The fact is, you need testosterone whether it be natural or a 3rd party source.

    Hence the reason everyone always says, you should always have test as your base, no matter what.

    Oh iv never seen, or even heard of ANYONE ever getting winstrol in a capsule form.
    I realy am not sure what are u talking about. You are saying his natural production of test. is shuting down I agree thats because of all extra test. hes getting thru Winstrol (winny). each steroids main compound is actualy testosterone only the dummies can think only steroid which name is test. contains testosterone. and any steroid even Winstrol (winny) taken at dosage common in bodybuilding world like Winstrol (winny) between 50mg and 100mg gives you more testosterone than your body can ever dream of producing naturalu. so plzz explain litle better to me why is it he has no test. in his body now? And please tell me litlle about Winstrol (winny) and what is its function and why is it even in the steroid class if it doesnt contain test. I mean plzzz!!!!

  19. #19
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren916 View Post
    Like i said before, your body is completely shut down at this point. You have NO test in your system at all.

    Do you really think its a good idea for a man to rid his body of its own natural, powerful, anabolic hormone? Prolly not buddy.

    Test is not only what makes you a MAN, but it also contributes to other important factors in the human body.

    So instead of listening, go ahead and keep arguing your point.

    The fact is, you need testosterone whether it be natural or a 3rd party source.

    Hence the reason everyone always says, you should always have test as your base, no matter what.

    Oh iv never seen, or even heard of ANYONE ever getting winstrol in a capsule form.
    And sorry one more I am rookie on the site and Im not trying to be ignorant but i mean isnt it clear by now that each steroid works mainly by enhancing test. lvls.
    and I read in many researches that Winstrol (winny) only cycles are safest cycles there are i never heard anyone having any major complications and sides just on Winstrol (winny) except maybe slight joint aching so plzz explain me to what kind of complications are you refering to on only Winstrol (winny) cycle.

  20. #20
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by BHFanaticos View Post
    And sorry one more I am rookie on the site and Im not trying to be ignorant but i mean isnt it clear by now that each steroid works mainly by enhancing test. lvls.
    and I read in many researches that Winstrol (winny) only cycles are safest cycles there are i never heard anyone having any major complications and sides just on Winstrol (winny) except maybe slight joint aching so plzz explain me to what kind of complications are you refering to on only Winstrol (winny) cycle.
    Again I am rookie and i might be wrong about all of this but thats just what i know bout steroids and im open to corrections and always happy to learn more but gimme a real arguments not ur body doesnt have any test in it couse u on winny?????

  21. #21
    Community Veteran DADAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    22,963
    Rep Power
    269
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by BHFanaticos View Post
    I realy am not sure what are u talking about. You are saying his natural production of test. is shuting down I agree thats because of all extra test. hes getting thru Winstrol (winny). each steroids main compound is actualy testosterone only the dummies can think only steroid which name is test. contains testosterone. and any steroid even Winstrol (winny) taken at dosage common in bodybuilding world like Winstrol (winny) between 50mg and 100mg gives you more testosterone than your body can ever dream of producing naturalu. so plzz explain litle better to me why is it he has no test. in his body now? And please tell me litlle about Winstrol (winny) and what is its function and why is it even in the steroid class if it doesnt contain test. I mean plzzz!!!!
    do not give advice anymore because you do NOT have a clue what your talking about . winnie is NOT test
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

    VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

  22. #22
    Junior Bodybuilder mistah187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    3
    Default
    I don't think he looked how this post is like a year old. Lol

  23. #23
    Pro Bodybuilder brother bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,839
    Rep Power
    3
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by BHFanaticos View Post
    I realy am not sure what are u talking about. You are saying his natural production of test. is shuting down I agree thats because of all extra test. hes getting thru Winstrol (winny). each steroids main compound is actualy testosterone only the dummies can think only steroid which name is test. contains testosterone. and any steroid even Winstrol (winny) taken at dosage common in bodybuilding world like Winstrol (winny) between 50mg and 100mg gives you more testosterone than your body can ever dream of producing naturalu. so plzz explain litle better to me why is it he has no test. in his body now? And please tell me litlle about Winstrol (winny) and what is its function and why is it even in the steroid class if it doesnt contain test. I mean plzzz!!!!
    LMFAO!!!is it in the water?

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By roidz11 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 09:04 PM
  2. By fit2betied in forum Women's General Discussion Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 12:55 PM
  3. By ScottyB28 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 11:46 AM
  4. By FleshGordon in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2004, 06:55 AM
  5. By GOON in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 12:29 PM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

oral anabolics



about steroids



increase my t



mr supps

3Js Nutrition Network

need to build muscle

mr supps





mr supps