Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie
    Anavar 3 weeks 30mg ed without PCT
    As title, I've been recommended this, from reading around here I'm none the wiser, some say anavar doesn't need PCT in such small doses, others say it does.

Just after a quick boost to get things moving again after hitting a plateau.

Any advice appreciated.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by biglar View Post
    As title, I've been recommended this, from reading around here I'm none the wiser, some say anavar doesn't need post cycle therapy (pct) in such small doses, others say it does.

Any advice appreciated.
    you didnt read anything

Junior Bodybuilder shockandawelifter's Avatar
    what does your training look like?

hight/weight/age?

someone lied to you, shitty idea. Plus you can bust through you "plateau" a 100 different ways

Junior Bodybuilder
    Even though I personally have never cycled before, i have been on here for a few years reading and learning so I can make the right choice when i choose to cycle. Your cycle wont do shit. most people say atleast 40-50mg of anavar to see decent results and 3 weeks will be just when you start to see results. Have you even google "anavar" or "anavar cycles"? If you would have you probably could answer your own post. plus there are plenty of anavar threads already. plus its hard to help you when you dont list your stats..ie: lift history, age, weight, height, diet...

As title, I've been recommended this, from reading around here I'm none the wiser, some say ana Anavar (var) doesn't need PCT in such small doses, others say it does.

Any advice appreciated.
    30 mg of Anavar (var) would be a great cycle for a girl but its a total waste of time for a man.

welcome to OLOGY bro. stick around and learn a little bit and then you will be ready to consider a cycle.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Rookie
    I'm 30,239lb,6ft3in, been lifting on and off for over 8 years, diets good.

So would I need PCT for such a low dosage ?

Rookie

I am banned!
    yes you would need to pct...its still gonna shut you down

I am banned!
    but listen to dawdag...its a waste

Amateur Bodybuilder
    ill parrot dadawg too......not a good idea

Rookie
    Ok 50mg for 5 weeks, what about post cycle therapy (pct) ? I have access to nolva.

Rookie
    Oh and thankyou for the advice so far.

U will need a purse... some make up. Your clitoris will swell. Good luck with the fitness pageant

TWIGS AND SEEDS
    50mg for 5 weeks will not do anything either. 80mg for 6 or 8 weeks *maybe* but the stuff is really weak man. Ive done it. Real weak.

you want good idea do some test. true storycredit tednatas

i like big clits so maybe will work for you

50 is better 100 be better still...from what I read.
    It s rare it ll aroma. on you I hear. I ve never ran it...to costly..kids college fund overrides this.
    Age 50
    5 11

wight 210
    Fall cycleTRT-250 test c psl
    Tren prop 50/50 m w f psl
    Aromasine
    Prami if needed
    HCG as needed.

TWIGS AND SEEDS
    hey big lar i'm 6'5 and 265 (was 253 when did Anavar (var) ) and started at 80 or 90 mg/day. shut me down lost sex drive and pecker not hard like stone. subsequent to this got on test. much better. probably would not do ana Anavar (var) again other than for collagen synthesis property. but for so much money ( do the math, 80mg/day is about 12$/day) i wouold do something different even for collagen purpose like primo or nandrolone.

get test and needle and stick in muscle.

run the Anavar (var) at 40mg/day for collagen benifet.

Rookie
    Okay, I have no problem injecting myself, just a bit harder to hide from the wife, I need to rethink all this and research more, cheers.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Okay, I have no problem injecting myself, just a bit harder to hide from the wife, I need to rethink all this and research more, cheers.
    best plan right there.
    svae the Anavar (var) for your wife, Anavar (var) s only good for females unless its take in super high doses for men.

Proud of you bro

Pulax5
    40 mg
    i've been reading for quite some time now and know exactly what i want to do..-first cycle ever btw- i know everyone says a low dose his worth nothing but if i could get anyone's suggestions, i'm too excited to not go through with this..
    40 mg Var ed. for 4 weeks, proviron for last 2 weeks (split 25mgs ed for first week/ 50mgs ed. for second week) for post cycle therapy (pct) got Nolva to run for 2, if necessary 3 weeks. use tribulus throughout

im 23 years old, been lifting for bout 6 years. already hard at about 6-7% bf.. 5'8" 160 lbs.. cardio and healthy eating is a lifestyle.. call me hotheaded but im guessing impressive results??

Quote Originally Posted by Pulax5 View Post
    i've been reading for quite some time now and know exactly what i want to do..-first cycle ever btw- i know everyone says a low dose his worth nothing but if i could get anyone's suggestions, i'm too excited to not go through with this..
    40 mg Var ed. for 4 weeks, proviron for last 2 weeks (split 25mgs ed for first week/ 50mgs ed. for second week) for post cycle therapy (pct) got Nolva to run for 2, if necessary 3 weeks. use tribulus throughout

im 23 years old, been lifting for bout 6 years. already hard at about 6-7% bf.. 5'8" 160 lbs.. cardio and healthy eating is a lifestyle.. call me hotheaded but im guessing impressive results??
    your trading var at a low dose for your natural test and at 23 years old that still pretty high . your making a mistake . at 160 pounds you need food , not steroids.

Pulax5
    i understand i still have a good amount of natural test at my age.. i know theres always room to improve in gains and ultilzation of different training regiments (exercise science major myself) but we all know that to gain mass you must sacrifice definition and vice versa.. -at my level of fitness ive only gained around 3-4 lbs a year but with cut- now im looking to acheive the same thing but while putting the strength on so im sure the cycle ive prepared to take is optimal for this.. DADAWG, you dont think at this low level of Var my natty test will not make a sufficient recovery within a month or 2? .. p.s. plus i already bought everything :/ cha chinggg

Quote Originally Posted by Pulax5 View Post
    i understand i still have a good amount of natural test at my age.. i know theres always room to improve in gains and ultilzation of different training regiments (exercise science major myself) but we all know that to gain mass you must sacrifice definition and vice versa.. -at my level of fitness ive only gained around 3-4 lbs a year but with cut- now im looking to acheive the same thing but while putting the strength on so im sure the cycle ive prepared to take is optimal for this.. DADAWG, you dont think at this low level of Var my natty test will not make a sufficient recovery within a month or 2? .. p.s. plus i already bought everything :/ cha chinggg
    why is it so hard to understand that your replacing test with a much weaker steroid [ var ] why run a cycle with little to no hope of making enough gains to retain any. wait until your all grown up and can do a real cycle.

Pulax5
    so Dawg, i understand what your saying, i really do even if i am inexperienced as hell.. i'm wasting my time in a nutshell hah but that being said all opinions aside does the cycle look copacetic? does it have the potential for some growth?.. and while this last question is redundant, you dont think that because i still have good test levels at this age i won't make a bounce back? (and yes i am aware my natty test will most likely never be the same)

Pulax5
    Great Results..
    well DawGGggg and others.. ive completed my 4 week, 40 mg ed cycle of Var. I supplemented with creatine, and 2 weeks worth of Proviron in the mix to get real hard. I consumed over 2,500 calories everyday shooting for 3,000 and my results are as follows.. Went from weighing 161 lbs to 170 lbs
    MAX SQUAT: was-275 lbs
    day after cycle-375lbs

MAX BENCH: was-265 lbs
    day after cycle- 315lbs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information