Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie
    170 High blood pressure on tren (help)
    Hey all I just started a cycle with oral tren. I'm just going to give some basic details. lately my heart has been pounding pretty hard, i've been on this cycle for almost two weeks, and I took my blood pressure today with one of those machines at a pharmacy and my blood pressure was 176/91.... i know that is extremely high

I'm going to run this for about another week until my other stuff comes in. I'm wondering if I should just cut the tren now and post cycle therapy (pct) because of the blood pressure or just run it for another week. Any help counts thanks !

Junior Bodybuilder shockandawelifter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman82 View Post
    Hey all I just started a cycle with oral tren. I'm just going to give some basic details. lately my heart has been pounding pretty hard, i've been on this cycle for almost two weeks, and I took my blood pressure today with one of those machines at a pharmacy and my blood pressure was 176/91.... i know that is extremely high

I'm going to run this for about another week until my other stuff comes in. I'm wondering if I should just cut the tren now and post cycle therapy (pct) because of the blood pressure or just run it for another week. Any help counts thanks !
    get another readng, your blood pressure flutuates when standing and sitting, next time sit there for 3 minutes or so, try to relax so you can get a propper reading. I cant comment much on the oral tren. how is your strength and weight from your cycle so far? i am interested in oral tren,

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by shockandawelifter View Post
    get another readng, your blood pressure flutuates when standing and sitting, next time sit there for 3 minutes or so, try to relax so you can get a propper reading. I cant comment much on the oral tren. how is your strength and weight from your cycle so far? i am interested in oral tren,
    Thanks for the reply. I did read that you should get multiple readings and the relaxation, I'll have to bring some music.

My strength has gone up pretty good, on bench about 20 more pounds for heavy training, and weight already up about 5-8 pounds. I've been eating like mad, and oral tren doesn't create water retention, even though I've been drinking plenty.

Thanks for the reply. I did read that you should get multiple readings and the relaxation, I'll have to bring some music.

My strength has gone up pretty good, on bench about 20 more pounds for heavy training, and weight already up about 5-8 pounds. I've been eating like mad, and oral tren doesn't create water retention, even though I've been drinking plenty.
    i like what i hear. i might run it as a kickstart. allot of people would appreciate if you keep us posted. there isnt allot first hand info about oral tren, its relative new.

Try not to think about your bp, just talking about high bp makes it go up. if you feel it rising to high go lay down or do somthing to get your mind of of it. good luck man.

Known SCAMMER
    those machines tend to run about ten points to high but why are you doing tren without test as your base......becareful and don't let this get to far out of control...could be very bad......seen peeps have strokes etc............

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by rocko3927 View Post
    those machines tend to run about ten points to high but why are you doing tren without test as your base......becareful and don't let this get to far out of control...could be very bad......seen peeps have strokes etc............
    I have test, sorry I didn't point that out, just haven't taken it yet, tren is my starter.

thanks bro I appreciate your input and I will keep this place updated about oral tren..

My buddy had to quit because his BP was astronomical on tren. Test it several times a day, dont do it near caffeine time because it will be even higher. Be relaxed, and test it a couple times (they save the average of 4 daily readings, whatever).

Coffee seems to boost mine a lot, as much as 20 points. CoQ10 is supposed to help, but its pricey and didn't seem to help me at about $1/day dosing, which was I think 400mg.
    He who overcomes others has force; He who overcomes himself is strong. Lao-tzu

Administrator Dreaded Pirate Roberts's Avatar
    any No2 product will help. But not as much as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would. that BP is a problem. You can damage you valves.
    The term "sell out comes from progressives" It is propaganda to make your feel better about not having the opportunities they have taken away. I was raised to succeed. Opportunity is wealth of prosperity. Fight the power! .....LOL

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudge View Post
    My buddy had to quit because his BP was astronomical on tren. Test it several times a day, dont do it near caffeine time because it will be even higher. Be relaxed, and test it a couple times (they save the average of 4 daily readings, whatever).

Coffee seems to boost mine a lot, as much as 20 points. CoQ10 is supposed to help, but its pricey and didn't seem to help me at about $1/day dosing, which was I think 400mg.
    Well I got good news, went back in there and retested.

It was back to normal, I came in relaxed with some music in my ears and it was 121/76 or something around that. I tested it twice and it was very similar.

I think it was high the first time because I was nervous, not relaxed, and I was thinking about it.

But my heart is still thumping harder than normal, but then again this has happened on past cycles I just haven't ran anything in a while.

TWIGS AND SEEDS
    Well I got good news, went back in there and retested.

It was back to normal, I came in relaxed with some music in my ears and it was 121/76 or something around that. I tested it twice and it was very similar.

I think it was high the first time because I was nervous, not relaxed, and I was thinking about it.

But my heart is still thumping harder than normal, but then again this has happened on past cycles I just haven't ran anything in a while.
    good, it is amazing how much mood and calmness will effect bp. Also is your arm all swolt up? meaning real big? if so, that will give a artifically high reading just like a tiny arm in a normal size cuff will give abnormally low reading.

usually the automatic machines they use have the standard size cuff. if you get one that fits right and manually take it it is usually lower.

that being said still not something to fuck with to much.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nate212 View Post
    good, it is amazing how much mood and calmness will effect bp. Also is your arm all swolt up? meaning real big? if so, that will give a artifically high reading just like a tiny arm in a normal size cuff will give abnormally low reading.

usually the automatic machines they use have the standard size cuff. if you get one that fits right and manually take it it is usually lower.

that being said still not something to fuck with to much.
    I wouldn't say my arm is as big as yours but its a good size and did barely fit in that thing. But thanks man I appreciate the input!!

When I go to the doctor there is a 20 point difference between the machine they use and the manual one. My arms aren't all that big, around 18 inches on a good day, and it makes a difference.

Watch it close. I know mine gets elevated while on tren.

RP

-

I know we are all at risk for high BP. Mine has always been great but the past several months has become harder to control on cycle. This is really nothing to play with so take all precautions necessary. I just did CPR on a guy who had a heart attack and untreated high BP earlier today. That's something that will come out of no where so it's important to check frequently and make adjustments as necessary. Luckily the majority of us using are healthy but we still don't want to head down that road.

And as a side note, how fucked up is it when you feel the ribs and sternum breaking during compressions. I guess that's one thing I can't get use to.
    Last edited by UserAt204; 03-18-2011 at 02:33 AM.

Rookie
    Yea I'm going to check my BP again today. Only noticeable side effects while working out is

Endurance sucks, running wise, so NO CARDIO
    Heart pumps and beats a lot harder
    Short of breathe sometimes but it goes back to normal after 30 seconds of rest

Outside of the gym

Lack of sleep, once I wake up I'm screwed. No nightmares so far.

I like the OT but you really do have to watch your BP & what you eat while using it. I would continue use as long as it continue to lowers. Watch your intake of food and drink some more water. You must drink at least 1 gallon a day while on OT or your going to feel the horrible sides that come along with it. Gluck

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysanders View Post
    I like the OT but you really do have to watch your BP & what you eat while using it. I would continue use as long as it continue to lowers. Watch your intake of food and drink some more water. You must drink at least 1 gallon a day while on OT or your going to feel the horrible sides that come along with it. Gluck
    Ah yea man I've been drinking tons of water. I'm pretty paranoid about that part. I get a dry mouth just thinking about it. But I'm running some milk thistle for my liver just in case.

Disciplined & Consistent guambomb's Avatar
    you should schedule a checkup with your primary care doctor.
    Tell them your chief complaint is "reporting a high blood pressure on the free machines in the public market (or wherever it is you get it measured).
    It might take a little while (like 3 consecutive visits with elevated BP), but if your BP is high enough, the doc may prescribe some meds to bring it down.
    Meds you may be prescribed are diuretics or ACEIs.
    High blood pressure is very dangerous and can often be a silent killer as you don't tend to "feel" any symptoms...you'll just know it was bad when your capillaries burst open somewhere vital, or you get an aneurysm, or stroke out =/

Amateur Bodybuilder MoparMuscle's Avatar
    CQO10, red yeast, Krill Oil + lots of h2o are some supps I take to help keep BP in check.

Mines always though the roof first test, by 2nd or 3rd I calm down and it's normal. I think i just hate the Drs office.

Mine also increases just going to the doc.

I am banned!
    my normal bp off cycle is 130/76

on cycle I run a 140/90...now if it ever got up to a systolic of 150 or 155 or a diastolic of 100 or more then im going to the doc...toco 8 seems to help me keep it at an even keel

toco 8 ?

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by shockandawelifter View Post
    toco 8 ?
    here...you can check it out

Complete Vitamin E - Natural source of Tocotrienols for hair loss, cardiovascular health, and testosterone production

Does that actually help? Mine was at 170 over 100 on my last cycle but I got it under control but went three months like that.

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post
    Does that actually help? Mine was at 170 over 100 on my last cycle but I got it under control but went three months like that.
    Well Ive used it on every cycle since I started taking tren and it seems that its held it at 140/145 mark everytime...I cant say that its the toco 8 for sure because I havent actually not used it...I use one scoop by the way..

170/100 is fuckin crazy bro...but it takes a long time to fuck up your organs from HTN so I wouldnt be too concerned about 3 months worth as long as it went back down and I seen a doc

Yeah I was seeing a doc and she freaked out because my BP is always perfect and never budged but I was trying some different combinations and it went up like crazy. As soon as I stop it's right back to normal but I have it figured out but it doesn't hurt to have some extra help. It's funny because I'll take all this stuff but refuse to be on any meds a doc gives out so I'll try anything I can to avoid it. And I felt like shit the whole time my BP was up so it's crazy that people don't realize it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information