Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie
    What's your dosage for test and tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    What's your dosage for test and tren ?
    Hey Ludo - I'm running tren at 400 and test a little over 600 a week.

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    thanks for the great info Repo,glad you are liking the Euro Line!!!!keep me updated

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye24 View Post
    thanks for the great info Repo,glad you are liking the Euro Line!!!!keep me updated
    Hey bullseye - you know I will buddy!

This is the best I've felt in a very long time.

Rookie
    tren is not real
    just received a bottle of what it is SUPPOSED to be tren enanthate. What i recieved is obviously not tren. Tren has a distinctive brownish-red color. what is in this bottle has none of that color whatsoever. it is a slight yellow color, which is normally the color of the oil(grapeseed, safflower, etc) used to mix with the hormone. i am 100% percent certain what i received is NOT tren and would advise anyone to use caution when ordering from euro-pharmacies.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    hey dude noone is gonna take ur advice with 1 fucking post u stupid fuck. stop bashing companies cus ur company sucks dick

Quote Originally Posted by llD3MONll View Post
    hey dude noone is gonna take ur advice with 1 fucking post u stupid fuck. stop bashing companies cus ur company sucks dick
    LOL - llD3MONll - I could not have said it any better!

TheBusiness
    thanks for the info repo, i'm thinkin about tryin euro 2

Quote Originally Posted by Fireflame100 View Post
    thanks for the info repo, i'm thinkin about tryin euro 2
    I think you'll really like the products...

Here's what I have from the Euro line - Tren E Pharma Grade - Tren E UGL (to compare the two) Test cyp UGL - and Test e UGL.

So far - I've only tried the Tren Pharma Grade and Test cyp - but I tell you - the reason I've ordered the others is because I am confident with their products.

What are you thinking of getting?

Rookie
    euro-pharmacies reply
    very intelligent reply, As soon as people start getting these products and realize there not what there supposed to be, you're going to get a lot of similar feedback. im not with any company, im just a consumer, like you. Ive homebrewed and purchased a lot of tren through the years and one of the main ways to identify it is thru color. WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT TREN. as soon as soon of the veterans on this site try this gear and report back, you'll get similar feedback.

Rookie
    hey repo, are your tren and test the same color?

Quote Originally Posted by llD3MONll View Post
    the guys been here since 03 id like to hear what he has to say. why such nasty words. this is a community isnt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Repo View Post
    Euro-pharmacies is kicking some ass ..."BIG time!"

I had to give everyone a review on the results I'm seeing with Euro-Pharmacies - so far I'm very excited with this line!

Here's what's going on...

I'm now three weeks into my first tren cycle (which is tren E) - both test and tren are Euro-Pharmacies.

Now, I'm sure a lot of this is from the tren - regardless everything is the Euro brand - first, my energy levels have been going way up ... "and the last several days have been insane!"

I'm naturally a workaholic - between 45-80 hours a week - and this week I have some very big projects to deal with - working all through the night.

Last night I worked 10:30pm through 2:30pm next day (today) - then raced to Sam's to get my two huge chocolate and vanilla whey proteins - back for a conference call at 4:30 ... after that - tearing up the weights like there's no tomorrow ... I still haven't slept - and have to be back at 3am...

And son of a bitch - I STILL feel like F'n super man ... "gash damn!"

Something is working VERY good - and I'm not taking any type of caffeine or anything (other than Pepsi Max.)

Oh - I'm also seeing very good visual gains and my muscles are feeling like rocks - if this is what everyone is talking about when they say tren IS the shit ... "then I'm in"!

This is about three weeks in - and I'm looking forward to seeing what's next (hopefully sleep with in the next couple hours!)

This line is carried by Uncle Z - and I'm really digging it - there's no question I give this a very strong recommendation!

P.S. I'm still looking forward to the wicked tren dreams!
    no dreams yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyfitz View Post
    hey repo, are your tren and test the same color?
    My tren is golden and the test cyp is clear.

Now let me say this - it is important to post feedback ... "whether it's good - or bad."

i'm a big fan of Z and his products - however - if I ran the Euro line and didn't think it was good - I would let everyone know to stick with the Z line - and what my "exact" experience was with Euro ... "but that's not the case." - Mine have been very good.

If you received this and didn't even run it - then go out and say you are 100% sure you know the product is not tren because of the color - and you do KNOW this .... "you do - really?"

Did you know - if the hormone powder is refined to greater than 99.5% purity - the color of "trenbolone" in solution is a light golden color.

Hmm - well, you don't see this with most trebolone because it is extremely difficult to reach this level of purity.

Oxidized trenbolone is one of the factors that produce the rust color - with this - you also have more side effects - my guess this is why some people have bad side effects - while others do not - so far I do not have any side effects.

Here's what I do see from my experience...

I've been using "only" Euro line products for the last 3-4 weeks - and the profound transformation I'm seeing is similar to that of Dbols profound transformation.

I'm not saying the "results" are the same - I am saying the "profound transformation" is similar.

To say these are bad products - is not only false - it's also carless - at least if you really don't know what you are claiming.

This type of behavior - simple hurts a good business man - and also screws the members here - by pushing them away from a good product - increasing their chances of going elsewhere and getting screwed.

If this is "really" how you feel about the product and haven't run it yet - you owe it to the members - to Z - and to the creators of the Euro products - to add a disclaimer stating the fact that you have not ran the product - but this "is" how you feel - that would be cool - the members her need the TRUTH.

Have you contacted Z about this - I'm sure he would want to make sure you are 100% happy with your purchase.

@ hardpr - LOL no wicked dreams - my only sides have been growth - hardness - size - and energy ... but I still want the crazy dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by hardpr View Post
    the guys been here since 03 id like to hear what he has to say. why such nasty words. this is a community isnt it.

He is but...

No posts since when he registered ?
    and now just 3 posts ?
    all about EP

It only makes me suspicious that's all maybe someone will explain it to me ?

z.

Quote Originally Posted by Repo View Post
    My tren is golden and the test cyp is clear.

Now let me say this - it is important to post feedback ... "whether it's good - or bad."

i'm a big fan of Z and his products - however - if I ran the Euro line and didn't think it was good - I would let everyone know to stick with the Z line - and what my "exact" experience was with Euro ... "but that's not the case." - Mine have been very good.

If you received this and didn't even run it - then go out and say you are 100% sure you know the product is not tren because of the color - and you do KNOW this .... "you do - really?"

Did you know - if the hormone powder is refined to greater than 99.5% purity - the color of "trenbolone" in solution is a light golden color.

Hmm - well, you don't see this with most trebolone because it is extremely difficult to reach this level of purity.

Oxidized trenbolone is one of the factors that produce the rust color - with this - you also have more side effects - my guess this is why some people have bad side effects - while others do not - so far I do not have any side effects.

Here's what I do see from my experience...

I've been using "only" Euro line products for the last 3-4 weeks - and the profound transformation I'm seeing is similar to that of Dbols profound transformation.

I'm not saying the "results" are the same - I am saying the "profound transformation" is similar.

To say these are bad products - is not only false - it's also carless - at least if you really don't know what you are claiming.

This type of behavior - simple hurts a good business man - and also screws the members here - by pushing them away from a good product - increasing their chances of going elsewhere and getting screwed.

If this is "really" how you feel about the product and haven't run it yet - you owe it to the members - to Z - and to the creators of the Euro products - to add a disclaimer stating the fact that you have not ran the product - but this "is" how you feel - that would be cool - the members her need the TRUTH.

Have you contacted Z about this - I'm sure he would want to make sure you are 100% happy with your purchase.

@ hardpr - LOL no wicked dreams - my only sides have been growth - hardness - size - and energy ... but I still want the crazy dreams.
    ok now im confused. because on 2/26 inyour tren dreams post you said on day one you had a wcked ass freak tren dream??

Default Tren Dreams - Day 1
    Has anyone had tren dreams on the first day?

Today was my first shot of tren and I've already had one wicked ass freak dream ... "it was the scariest dream I've had in a very long time - I f'n loved it!"

This must be by chance wouldn't you think?

I've read the tren dreams threads but didn't see how long it takes for them to kick in

is this a review of the pharm grade or the UGL?

Quote Originally Posted by Misc View Post
    is this a review of the pharm grade or the UGL?
    This was for the pharm grade tren e - I ordered 20 of the 2ml's (10 weeks)

I also have UGL onn the way to finish the run and to compare the two.

But I tell you what - the results have excelled over the last week or two.

There is absolutely no question - this stuff is kicking ass - I'm seeing that some of my favorite shirts simple do not fit anymore - which kind of sucks - but that's ok - it's to be expected...

@ hardpr - you are right about the tren dream thread I started - and I think that dream was just by chance the day of my first shot.

I wish my dreams started kicking in like that every night because it was one of the most real and freaky dreams I've had in years.

That one scared the freaking shit right out of me and that's why I posted it - I thought "maybe" the tren got into the bloodstream and the crazy dreams started right away.

But to answer your question - I haven't had any more like that - yet - it's only been 3-4 weeks or so - so it's really kind of early in the cycle for it being tren E.

If they start kicking in I'll be sure to post them.
    Last edited by Repo; 03-20-2011 at 12:41 PM.

Rookie
    I'm not going to continue to discredit euro-pharmacies. you're correct, i should try the product first. i also received some anadrol from euro-pharmacies. which, by the way, z, the anadrol pouch is mislabeled. it shows the anadrol as having the same active ingredient as turinabol. ive started taking it and will report feedback in approximately 4 weeks. I will gladly apologize if am wrong

I'm not going to continue to discredit euro-pharmacies. you're correct, i should try the product first. i also received some anadrol from euro-pharmacies. which, by the way, z, the anadrol pouch is mislabeled. it shows the anadrol as having the same active ingredient as turinabol. ive started taking it and will report feedback in approximately 4 weeks. I will gladly apologize if am wrong
    please give your feedback on the drol. im considering using z for the oral ep line. much respect hardpr

Not too old to learn still pumping's Avatar
    I havent been here for years only months but I will vouch for z on prompt service. The service was under 2 weeks from wire to door. I was impressed with that. I ordered Z
    line which surprised me by the paper labels that didnt indicate much information but I may be to used to FDA based drug labels that say what mexican family last drove the mule to market. Its only day 8 but I have added about 7 lbs with Dbol 50ed and SOS250 EOD so I am NOT bitching. I am going to keep track of stats and post later because I was kind of skeptical about my rapid weight gain I wasnt going to say anything. I actually began getting the "You been lifting again" comments yesterday at church. I wanted to say I never quit but guess I just looked like shit during the off time. I promise you I am not a drug company guy either or I would be huge and post my naked pictures on here daily for the mods to have to take down!!!
    Happy Day!!

Rookie
    rookie
    hey whats up fellas,this is my first time making a post so excuse me for my stupidity.my question is has anybody heard of e k pharma.i have testopro100 and deca300,cant find it online but where i got it hes a reliable source and the bottles look legit.they have an exp.date and batch #.jus wanna make sure there good.im thinking there from a ugl..i wanna start stacking this week i also been taking dianabol for a mo.now and they are pink 10mg from alphalabs eu.so any feedback i would gladly appreciate thnks.

Yeah the Z line is awesome!

I ran his Dbol 50mgs an put on over 20lbs half way through the run - if your at 7 lb in 8 days your doing great!

Running the Dbol moved me up another level for sure - and yes the size is awesome - the same thing with me about people asking about lifting and what I was doing.

Keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by still pumping View Post
    I havent been here for years only months but I will vouch for z on prompt service. The service was under 2 weeks from wire to door. I was impressed with that. I ordered Z
    line which surprised me by the paper labels that didnt indicate much information but I may be to used to FDA based drug labels that say what mexican family last drove the mule to market. Its only day 8 but I have added about 7 lbs with Dbol 50ed and SOS250 EOD so I am NOT bitching. I am going to keep track of stats and post later because I was kind of skeptical about my rapid weight gain I wasnt going to say anything. I actually began getting the "You been lifting again" comments yesterday at church. I wanted to say I never quit but guess I just looked like shit during the off time. I promise you I am not a drug company guy either or I would be huge and post my naked pictures on here daily for the mods to have to take down!!!
    Happy Day!!

Ok - I think the tren is kicking up a notch!

The last couple nights I have been waking up soaked - so I guess this would be the night sweats everyone is talking about.

Now for the wicked dreams - I think they are about to start taking over...

My wife said I woke her up last night - by HOWLING very loud ... SHIT - I don't remember if it was a very good SEX dream - or if it was a scary howl dream?

We'll see what happens tonight - Ouu Ouu Ouuuuuwwwwww

I am banned!
    just received a bottle of what it is SUPPOSED to be tren enanthate. What i recieved is obviously not tren. Tren has a distinctive brownish-red color. what is in this bottle has none of that color whatsoever. it is a slight yellow color, which is normally the color of the oil(grapeseed, safflower, etc) used to mix with the hormone. i am 100% percent certain what i received is NOT tren and would advise anyone to use caution when ordering from euro-pharmacies.
    bro tren doesnt have a distictive color...ive had piss yellow shit...bright orange that turned to a burgundy when it got down to 3mls in the vial (ya dont ask I have no idea and it was gp tren but still good) and light tan shit...You cant tell just by looking at it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information