Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Novice
    Red blotch around injection site and crazy soreness after 3 days
    Wats up dudes name is brandon I took my first shot 3 days ago half a cc of sustanon 250 half a cc of deca in one single shot-i went ready fast and didn't rub in well, but seems like I should be able to walk without limping but I cant and also a big red blotchy spot apeard near the injection site,is this normal or should I see a doc thnx

Senior Moderator
    Probably be fine
    Age 50
    5 11

TRT
    PSL Test c 125 a week
    Hcg as needed

Sound like you may have not hit your shot point, could be number of things like not sterlized everything right, going deep enough.
    I wouldnt worry about it unless swelling grows, redness spreads, fever. Pop some excedrin and man it out. gluck

Novice
    next time you should probably not go fast, and rub the area thoroughly, no reason to cut corners when your injecting something into your body. imo

Novice
    Well everything was clean, used a 23 g needle probly went only a half inch deep redness is def spreading away from injection spot

23g 1/2in is not long enough bro, Id go with a 22g 1in or 23g 1.5in. This could be why its red, didnt enter into muscle, time will heal it my friend. gluck

Why does everyone say use 22 gauge. That shit causes scar tissue! Use 25 gauge for everything period. Yes I know it takes way longer to inject but that is a good thing. Injecting quickly is not beneficial. What is the lab of gear? Do you know the source?

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by depthtraining View Post
    Why does everyone say use 22 gauge. That shit causes scar tissue! Use 25 gauge for everything period. Yes I know it takes way longer to inject but that is a good thing. Injecting quickly is not beneficial. What is the lab of gear? Do you know the source?
    yea with 25 gauge its a bitch to draw it from the vial but not too bad to shoot it.

Quote Originally Posted by depthtraining View Post
    Ive used 22g 1in for years, and i still have no discomfort when pinning guess its the users choice what ever cracks there cracker i guess. But back to subject regardless of gauge 1/2 is not long enough for thigh and more than likely all the oil is just chilling out on top of muscle and will take few days to clear, but as long as no fever or swelling spreads I wouldnt worry.

Quote Originally Posted by foamy27 View Post
    yea with 25 gauge its a bitch to draw it from the vial but not too bad to shoot it.
    That's why you use 2 different pins, 18 gauge to draw, and 22 or 25 to shoot. keep'em sharp!

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Manofdust View Post
    Wats up dudes name is brandon I took my first shot 3 days ago half a cc of sustanon 250 half a cc of deca in one single shot-i went ready fast and didn't rub in well, but seems like I should be able to walk without limping but I cant and also a big red blotchy spot apeard near the injection site,is this normal or should I see a doc thnx
    Where did you inject? Glute, Quads? And .5"
    pin is waaay too short man. Should be atleast running 1". Inject that shit slow, don't be in such a hurry, thats how you fuck things up and make your muscle really sore. Warm it up a little if you have to, Go deeper and take your time and you'll be good. Redness sounds typical and should go away, if it gets worse get to a Doc.

depending on bodyfat 1/2" pin will work.. myself and others use them with no problems at all.. you can actually inject it subq and it will work its way in.. 1/2" is absolutely making it into the muscle unless your severly over weight.. using a 1" or 1 1/2" is perfectly fine and its the typical size to use but i wouldnt blame this on the syringe length.. im betting its the prop in the sust.. most 1st time prop users experience a decent amount of discomfort..

Novice
    Lab name is obio....this morning redness looks to be fading and its a little easier to walk..im 5'9 165 I have no fat on my leg but I shot yesterday on the upper part of my ass went slow warmed the shot up hopefully it does better than last time .has anyone ever used obio

Novice
    Im sorry lol oboi is lab name

sounds like you got some real sustanon. pain and redness will stop occuring after a couple of weeks.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

Quote Originally Posted by iceman11111 View Post
    That's why you use 2 different pins, 18 gauge to draw, and 22 or 25 to shoot. keep'em sharp!
    Absolutely perfect method.

Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    sounds like you got some real sustanon. pain and redness will stop occuring after a couple of weeks.
    Your suggesting real Sustanon (sust) is supposed to give redness/swelling?

yes. for a new user. the short esters will agravate the injection depot, in most cases.

for instance, are you telling me the first time you ever shot prop you didnt get any redness or swelling? I know guys that have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for 10 years that have that problem with short esters, they just dont agree with everyone.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 03-12-2011 at 02:18 PM.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

Novice
    A
    Last edited by onotadaki; 07-19-2014 at 08:08 AM.

In the making
    Old thread, but I am running my first prop cycle with ace and did my first quad inj two days ago. Noticed a light red blotchy area around injection site this morning. Feeling a little warm but I'm thinking it's from the tren. Using a 25ga 1".

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by foamy27 View Post
    next time you should probably not go fast, and rub the area thoroughly, no reason to cut corners when your injecting something into your body. imo
    go slow. aspirate. make sure you're 1 1/2" into your glute. Bury the needle. i'll say it again ASPIRATE and inject slowly. then do body weight squats and lunges for 5 minutes afterwards.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by RawPow3r View Post
    Old thread, but I am running my first prop cycle with ace and did my first quad inj two days ago. Noticed a light red blotchy area around injection site this morning. Feeling a little warm but I'm thinking it's from the tren. Using a 25ga 1".
    didnt realize i was responding to an old thread haha but my advice is still accurate. Prop supposedly is the worst injection site pain anyways. I havent run prop yet so it's just second hand knowlege but remember to warm up the prop before injecting too. You can just hold the filled syringe in your hand for a few minutes until it warms up. Some people run it under warm tap water but im paranoid about everything staying sterile so i dont do that.

Fart Knocker
    reading this makes me wonder if ill be ok

Rookie
    Injection
    I just took my first dose of Test-C five days ago and my glute hurts like hell. It is swollen, extremely tender, and I can hardly sit down. I used a 22g-1 1/2 inch syringe for injection. Are these symptoms common after an injection or do I have an infection?

Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    yes. for a new user. the short esters will agravate the injection depot, in most cases.

for instance, are you telling me the first time you ever shot prop you didnt get any redness or swelling? I know guys that have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for 10 years that have that problem with short esters, they just dont agree with everyone.
    I have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for several years short esters give me PIP, but I personally have not had redness. Short esters kick my ass though and are painful for me for several days!

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information