Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Advice Oral Turinabol only cycle
    Hi I am gonna run my first cycle on tbol only because i am worried for hair loss, Im not thin-haired but I belive Im prone to hair loss because my father and my uncles are bald. I also used creatine for more than a year once and had alot of hair loss (recent studies showed that creatine converts to DHT) but after using rogaine my hair recovers partially.


    The cycle I m planning is
    4-5 weeks 40 mg ed
    PCT Nolvadex for 2 weeks
    Age: 31
    weight: 85 kg 175cm tal.
    have trained for two years
    Last edited by Dioblos; 03-09-2011 at 04:59 PM.

  2. #2
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    967
    Rep Power
    5
    you should train another 2 yrs, add 25lbs, and 2 vials of test before you do this cycle

  3. #3
    I am banned! tednatas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    1,926
    Rep Power
    0
    My advice is don't run tbol only

  4. #4
    I am banned!
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dead Center
    Posts
    4,678
    Rep Power
    0
    seriously??? Are you seriously asking about an oral only cycle?? Do you know we bust threads like these 10 times a day???

    Oral only is the most rediculous idea ever...do you like being depressed??? do you like your dick running up into your throat and choking on it because its scared to get wood?? Do you like not keeping any gains at all???

    If you like these things then by all means help yourself to the buffet of orals!

    no seriously...dont

    If your worried about hair loss then get some finastride....dam its so easy to prevent hairloss on just test... test only for first cycles....and if your worried about hairloss from roids your not man enough to do them any way...real talk!

    but forget steroids....you just need to eat eat eat and train...you can gain alot more weight than you have now...steroids are best when used when you get close or reach your natty potential...they are a piece to the puzzle not the whole dam puzzle

  5. #5
    TWIGS AND SEEDS
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Low and to the left
    Posts
    653
    Rep Power
    4
    See below. Creatine does not convert to DHT. There is associated increase in ratio of DHT/Test with use of creatine.

    If you have genetic predisposition to being bald it is going to happen either way man. These things just may speed it up. Even though turinabol doesn't get worked on by 5 alpha reductase there is still some issues with hair loss. Also, your pecker will stop working and get floppy.

    I would say fuck it and do test and shave head.

    If creatine makes you bald, a stiff wind from the east will probably too

    Clin J Sport Med. 2009 Sep;19(5):399-404.

    Three weeks of creatine monohydrate supplementation affects dihydrotestosterone to testosterone ratio in college-aged rugby players.
    van der Merwe J, Brooks NE, Myburgh KH.

    Department of Physiological Sciences, Stellenbosch University, Stellenbosch, South Africa.

    Comment in:

    Clin J Sport Med. 2010 May;20(3):220; author reply 220-2.

    Abstract
    OBJECTIVE: This study investigated resting concentrations of selected androgens after 3 weeks of creatine supplementation in male rugby players. It was hypothesized that the ratio of dihydrotestosterone (DHT, a biologically more active androgen) to testosterone (T) would change with creatine supplementation.

    DESIGN: Double-blind placebo-controlled crossover study with a 6-week washout period.

    SETTING: Rugby Institute in South Africa.

    PARTICIPANTS: College-aged rugby players (n = 20) volunteered for the study, which took place during the competitive season.

    INTERVENTIONS: Subjects loaded with creatine (25 g/day creatine with 25 g/day glucose) or placebo (50 g/day glucose) for 7 days followed by 14 days of maintenance (5 g/day creatine with 25 g/day glucose or 30 g/day glucose placebo).

    MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Serum T and DHT were measured and ratio calculated at baseline and after 7 days and 21 days of creatine supplementation (or placebo). Body composition measurements were taken at each time point.

    RESULTS: After 7 days of creatine loading, or a further 14 days of creatine maintenance dose, serum T levels did not change. However, levels of DHT increased by 56% after 7 days of creatine loading and remained 40% above baseline after 14 days maintenance (P < 0.001). The ratio of DHT:T also increased by 36% after 7 days creatine supplementation and remained elevated by 22% after the maintenance dose (P < 0.01).

    CONCLUSIONS: Creatine supplementation may, in part, act through an increased rate of conversion of T to DHT. Further investigation is warranted as a result of the high frequency of individuals using creatine supplementation and the long-term safety of alterations in circulating androgen composition. STATEMENT OF CLINICAL RELEVANCE: Although creatine is a widely used ergogenic aid, the mechanisms of action are incompletely understood, particularly in relation to dihydrotestosterone, and therefore the long-term clinical safety cannot be guaranteed.

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by djm6464 View Post
    you should train another 2 yrs, add 25lbs, and 2 vials of test before you do this cycle
    25lbs? why? My goal is not to be the Hulk

  7. #7
    I am banned!
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dead Center
    Posts
    4,678
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioblos View Post
    25lbs? why? My goal is not to be the Hulk
    well then eat and stay off the roids

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    I have seen alot of threads about successful tbol only cycles and what I know it doesnt shut you down hard and also it does not affect much the HPTA function. it is not deca only it's tbol known to be the mildest steroid
    :S

  9. #9
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    967
    Rep Power
    5
    wtf........an steroid will shut you down, yes tren more so than var....but hpta shutdown is the same regardless, so no way tbol is not suppressive, its an outside source of hormones

    tbol only can work but doesnt make it a good idea

    if the op wanted validation as opposed to advice, you gave it to him now, so he can go run off and do his tbol cycle,gain 10lbs while being tired and have no sex drive, then lose it all 2wks post pct

  10. #10
    I am banned!
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dead Center
    Posts
    4,678
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra strike View Post
    seriously??? Are you seriously asking about an oral only cycle?? Do you know we bust threads like these 10 times a day???

    Oral only is the most rediculous idea ever...do you like being depressed??? Do you like your dick running up into your throat and choking on it because its scared to get wood?? Do you like not keeping any gains at all???

    If you like these things then by all means help yourself to the buffet of orals!

    No seriously...dont

    if your worried about hair loss then get some finastride....dam its so easy to prevent hairloss on just test... Test only for first cycles....and if your worried about hairloss from roids your not man enough to do them any way...real talk!

    But forget steroids....you just need to eat eat eat and train...you can gain alot more weight than you have now...steroids are best when used when you get close or reach your natty potential...they are a piece to the puzzle not the whole dam puzzle
    like i said

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6,267
    Rep Power
    0
    Where are the threads of successful Tbol only cycles. I'd love to see them. If success means you gained some weight, then great. But reality is that you will gain some weight, then start to feel like shit and all the above listed issues. Shut down means your body is not producing test. You are a man and need test for a million reasons. Don't be dumb.

  12. #12
    I am banned!
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dead Center
    Posts
    4,678
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by userat204 View Post
    where are the threads of successful tbol only cycles. I'd love to see them. If success means you gained some weight, then great. But reality is that you will gain some weight, then start to feel like shit and all the above listed issues. Shut down means your body is not producing test. You are a man and need test for a million reasons. Don't be dumb.
    dont be dumb!!!!

  13. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    I live in Sweden and many here think the OT is the best beginner cycle given the few side effects because of the low-androgen, also I have read in several months now about many OT only threads on various forums like elitfitness.com For example and other swedish forums, many reports only few side effects and keeping their gains after the post cycle therapy (pct), on this forum you make it sound like a deca only cycle I am really shocked to hear that. Anyway I'm a newbie who is still trying to learn about AAS. By the way what about using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to start producing natural test??


    Oral TurinabolOT has a predominantly anabolic effect which is combined with a relatively low androgenic component. On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very low -only a 6- and the anabolic effect is 53. (In comparison: the androgenic effect of Dianabol is 45 and its anabolic effect is 90.) Oral-Turinabol thus has milligram for milli-gram a lower effect than Dianabol. It is therefore not a steroid that causes a rapid gain in strength, weight, and muscle mass. Rather, the achievable results manifest themselves in a solid muscle gain and, if taken over several weeks, also in a good strength gain. The athlete will certainly not get a puffy look as is the case with Test-osterone, Dianabol, and Anadrol 50. The maximum blood concen-tration of Oral-Turinabol when taking 10, 20 or 40 mg/day is 1.5 -3.5 or 4.5 times the endogenous testosterone concentration (also see Dianabol). This clearly shows that the effectiveness of this compound strongly depends on the dosage.


    In our experience bodybuilders take 8-10 tablets of 5 mg, that is 40-50 mg/day. Many enthusiastically report good results with this dosage: one builds a solid muscle mass, the strength gain is worthwhile seeing, the water retention is very low, and the estrogen-caused side effects are rare. Not without good reason OT is also popular among powerlifters and weightlifters who appreciate these characteristics.

    Due to its characteristics OT is also a suitable steroid both for men and women in competitions. A usually very effective stack for male bodybuilders consists of 50 mg OT/day, 228 mg Parabolan/week, and 150 mg Winstrol Depot/week. Those who have brought their body fat content to a low level by dieting and/or by using fatburning substances (e.g. Clenbuterol, Ephedrine, Salbutamol, Cytomel, Triacana), will find that the above steroid combination will manifest itself in hard, sharply-defined but still dense and full muscles. No enlarged breasts, no estrogen surplus, and no watery, puffy-look-ing muscle system. If OT were available on the U.S. black market for steroids, bodybuilders, powerlifters, and weightlifters would go crazy for this East German anabolic.

    OT enjoys a great popularity since it is quickly broken down by the body and the metabolites are excreted relatively quickly through the urine. The often-posed question regarding how many days before a test OT can be taken in order to be "clean" is difficult to answer specifically or in general. We know from a reli-able source that athletes who only take OT as a steroid and who, in part, take dosages of 10- 15 tablets/day, have discontinued the com-pound exactly five days before a doping test and tested negative. These indications are supported by the fact that even positive urine analyses have rarely mentioned the names Oral-Turinabol or chlordehydromethyl-testosterone.

    The potential side effects of OT usually depend on the dosage level and are gender-specific. in women, depending on their predisposi-tion, the usual virilization symptoms occur and increase when dos-ages of more than 20 mg per day are taken over a prolonged time. In men the already discussed reduced testosterone production can rarely be avoided. Gynecomastia occurs rarely with OT Since the response of the water and electrolyte household is not overly dis-tinct athletes only rarely report water retention and high blood pressure. Acne, gastrointestinal pain, and uncontrolled aggressive behavior are also the exception rather than the rule with OT An increased libido is reported in most cases by both sexes. Since the substance chlordehydromethyltestosterone is I 7-alpha alkylated the manufacturer in its package insert recommends that the liver func-tion be checked regularly since it can be negatively affected by high dosages and the risk of possible liver damage cannot be excluded. Thus OT is also a steroid that can be taken without interruption for long intervals. Studies of male athletes who over a period of six weeks were given 10 mg OT/day did not show any indications of health-threatening effects.
    source flashback.com
    Last edited by Dioblos; 03-10-2011 at 12:04 PM.

  14. #14
    I am banned!
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dead Center
    Posts
    4,678
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioblos View Post
    I live in Sweden and many here think the OT is the best beginner cycle given the few side effects because of the low-androgen, also I have read in several months now about many OT only threads on various forums like elitfitness.com For example and other swedish forums, many reports only few side effects and keeping their gains after the post cycle therapy (pct), on this forum you make it sound like a deca only cycle I am really shocked to hear that. Anyway I'm a newbie who is still trying to learn about AAS. By the way what about using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to start producing natural test??


    Oral TurinabolOT has a predominantly anabolic effect which is combined with a relatively low androgenic component. On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very low -only a 6- and the anabolic effect is 53. (In comparison: the androgenic effect of Dianabol is 45 and its anabolic effect is 90.) Oral-Turinabol thus has milligram for milli-gram a lower effect than Dianabol. It is therefore not a steroid that causes a rapid gain in strength, weight, and muscle mass. Rather, the achievable results manifest themselves in a solid muscle gain and, if taken over several weeks, also in a good strength gain. The athlete will certainly not get a puffy look as is the case with Test-osterone, Dianabol, and Anadrol 50. The maximum blood concen-tration of Oral-Turinabol when taking 10, 20 or 40 mg/day is 1.5 -3.5 or 4.5 times the endogenous testosterone concentration (also see Dianabol). This clearly shows that the effectiveness of this compound strongly depends on the dosage.


    In our experience bodybuilders take 8-10 tablets of 5 mg, that is 40-50 mg/day. Many enthusiastically report good results with this dosage: one builds a solid muscle mass, the strength gain is worthwhile seeing, the water retention is very low, and the estrogen-caused side effects are rare. Not without good reason OT is also popular among powerlifters and weightlifters who appreciate these characteristics.

    Due to its characteristics OT is also a suitable steroid both for men and women in competitions. A usually very effective stack for male bodybuilders consists of 50 mg OT/day, 228 mg Parabolan/week, and 150 mg Winstrol Depot/week. Those who have brought their body fat content to a low level by dieting and/or by using fatburning substances (e.g. Clenbuterol, Ephedrine, Salbutamol, Cytomel, Triacana), will find that the above steroid combination will manifest itself in hard, sharply-defined but still dense and full muscles. No enlarged breasts, no estrogen surplus, and no watery, puffy-look-ing muscle system. If OT were available on the U.S. black market for steroids, bodybuilders, powerlifters, and weightlifters would go crazy for this East German anabolic.

    OT enjoys a great popularity since it is quickly broken down by the body and the metabolites are excreted relatively quickly through the urine. The often-posed question regarding how many days before a test OT can be taken in order to be "clean" is difficult to answer specifically or in general. We know from a reli-able source that athletes who only take OT as a steroid and who, in part, take dosages of 10- 15 tablets/day, have discontinued the com-pound exactly five days before a doping test and tested negative. These indications are supported by the fact that even positive urine analyses have rarely mentioned the names Oral-Turinabol or chlordehydromethyl-testosterone.

    The potential side effects of OT usually depend on the dosage level and are gender-specific. in women, depending on their predisposi-tion, the usual virilization symptoms occur and increase when dos-ages of more than 20 mg per day are taken over a prolonged time. In men the already discussed reduced testosterone production can rarely be avoided. Gynecomastia occurs rarely with OT Since the response of the water and electrolyte household is not overly dis-tinct athletes only rarely report water retention and high blood pressure. Acne, gastrointestinal pain, and uncontrolled aggressive behavior are also the exception rather than the rule with OT An increased libido is reported in most cases by both sexes. Since the substance chlordehydromethyltestosterone is I 7-alpha alkylated the manufacturer in its package insert recommends that the liver func-tion be checked regularly since it can be negatively affected by high dosages and the risk of possible liver damage cannot be excluded. Thus OT is also a steroid that can be taken without interruption for long intervals. Studies of male athletes who over a period of six weeks were given 10 mg OT/day did not show any indications of health-threatening effects.
    source flashback.com
    you can read these little bits of facts about every steroid but the fact of the matter remains is that you need to interpret what they are doing to your hormones and the rest of your body...when I read about deca it doesnt say you have to run it with test...it just says its the safest steroid out there blah blah blah

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By aaryan4uhere584 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 11:40 AM
  2. By pdlittle01 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 09:44 AM
  3. By Rucker in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 07:53 PM
  4. By THE-DET-OAK in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 08:57 AM
Tags for this Thread
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







mr supps



solid muscle isolate 5lb

3Js Nutrition Network



mr supps





solid muscle isolate 5lb