Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Novice
    Penis shrinkage due to hormonal problems - will i recover size?
    I've lost really noticable penis girth due to high estrogen/high SHBG/low DHT/low free testosterone thanks to finasteride.

When i rectify this, will my penis regain its original size?

Right now my member feels "malnourished" and sad for the lack of a better description.

I read that the penis is developed muscle tissue so aslong as such shrinakge was short term (as opposed to 5-6 years) then it should come back naturally.

Anyone have first hand experience with anything like this?

Opinions?

I am banned!
    My shit don't hang normal either on cycle for some reason but when I'm fucking it's like a god damn baby's arm!!! I think you'll be fine man. What's your cycle look like?

the penis doesnt shrink from steroids . the balls can atrophy / shrink during cycle but they can recover after a succesful pct.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

koi
    Junior Bodybuilder
    I always thought the penis wasn't a muscle?!...

From a random google searc: "The penis is NOT a muscle, it is simply organ tissue, like the tissue of your stomach or liver"

Koi.

Novice
    Sorry guys just to clarify.

I dont cycle and never have. I'm on here for advice about post cycle therapy (pct) cycles as they basically are exactly what i need right now due to finasteride side effects leaving my hormones a little fucked up.

I jsut read that given the body basically continually rebuilds itself i should be ok when i fix things. Lets hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin297 View Post
    Sorry guys just to clarify.

I dont cycle and never have. I'm on here for advice about post cycle therapy (pct) cycles as they basically are exactly what i need right now due to finasteride side effects leaving my hormones a little fucked up.

I jsut read that given the body basically continually rebuilds itself i should be ok when i fix things. Lets hope so.
    Get bloodwork, post it here. We can help you then.

Junior Bodybuilder
    The penis isn't really muscle anyway. It fills up with blood when aroused. If it were a muscle then most the guys on here would have even bigger dicks. Hell I would strap a 20lb dumbell to it and walk around lol. I would say you are having blood flow problems. I suppose low Test could make your erection...less hard, which would make it seem less thick. If that makes any sense. I hate even asking this because it just sounds so gay....are your erections hard? omfg...I said it. Go to your doctor and get some bloodwork done and tell him about your problem.

Novice
    I was just thinking about this and it might be due to blood pressure or stress levels also just from mixed hormonal thinking.
    I would say that you will be fine and all will end up well with a proper pct.

Also the penis is made of organ tissue like the stomach ect...

Thoughs are all muscles just a diffrent kind, Smooth muscle tissue just like the heart is a muscle, IMO is it a muscle and can be enhanced.

Straight Up Gangster ! Die$eL~Man's Avatar
    when im on cycle my penis seeme to be fuller & more vascular...

I'd be with D on that one, increased horniness = increased blood flow to the unit, making it perhaps at times appear fuller.
    He who overcomes others has force; He who overcomes himself is strong. Lao-tzu

been there,done that! trophytaker's Avatar
    go get some l arganin 1000mg take 3 at a time with one asprin...see if that helps,it should..

also get a mega men energy vitiaman also....4 real man try this,something mine is not in the mood ,i will do this and it brings it to life within30 min...goodluck,and let me no,wouldnt hert getting some tribulis tettris eighter to go with it,,,try it.

lol wut? i have never heard of it shrinking before.... except temp shrinkage when its cold.... did you recently get lasick eye surgery?

lol seriously tho get blood work done.

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnie2010 View Post
    The penis isn't really muscle anyway. It fills up with blood when aroused. If it were a muscle then most the guys on here would have even bigger dicks. Hell I would strap a 20lb dumbell to it and walk around lol. I would say you are having blood flow problems. I suppose low Test could make your erection...less hard, which would make it seem less thick. If that makes any sense. I hate even asking this because it just sounds so gay....are your erections hard? omfg...I said it. Go to your doctor and get some bloodwork done and tell him about your problem.
    I just went up to a 45 on my cock...read my sig lol

La possiedo il figlio Italiano SPO's Avatar
    Sorry bro...you're stuck with a small penis. Your penis size is what it is. As Dawg said, it's the testes that atrophy. If I read correctly, you said you've never done gear and you're just looking for a solution to the curse bestowed upon you.....sorry dude, no such resolution that I'm aware of. You could get on AAS so your ball atrophy and your penis looks bigger.... just a thought.
    Spidermannn likes this.

Talking
    dont worry brah, whats happening is that your legs got bigger and your penis looks smaller now in between them loool

Novice
    try shaving bro thats what i do about my small cock.. jk lol iuno dude just laugh it off for a bit im pretty sure once post cycle therapy (pct) is done ull return to normal. maybe get some pretty lady to play with ur gear during your gear. Problem solved.

GL

You could always get one of those Austin Powers endorsed swedish penis enlarger pumps...lol

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Italiano SPO View Post
    Sorry bro...you're stuck with a small penis. Your penis size is what it is. As Dawg said, it's the testes that atrophy. If I read correctly, you said you've never done gear and you're just looking for a solution to the curse bestowed upon you.....sorry dude, no such resolution that I'm aware of. You could get on AAS so your ball atrophy and your penis looks bigger.... just a thought.
    lol. Nah man, i used to have a pretty decent sized member and a good worker too!

Im only 25! Finasteride is poison

I have high estrogen levels and also high SHBG levels...

Oestradiol
    Result: 163 pmol/L *OOR* (HI) <----- NB - Levels have been up to 170's and 180's!!!
    Range: 28 - 156

Serum Testosterone
    Result: 33.8 nmol/L
    Range: 10 - 34

Im starting aromasin through my endochrinologist in the matter of days. Just off the phone to him.

I'm treating this like post cycle therapy (pct) because i think this is essentially what it is.

Two questions:

How long do you guys usually run post cycle therapy (pct)'s for? 4 weeks....6 weeks?

During post cycle therapy (pct) (say aromasin and clomid)....can you still take a whack of drink on a saturday night or do you have to live cleaner?

Novice
    Just to clarify - i actually had shooting pains in my penis in November/December time. This has subsided now but seemingly because its shrunk to a size that my androgens can nourish. No joke, guys this is what im dealing with. I still get a dull ache.

Low DHT (or some people think its messed up DHT receptors) is bad news. Stay away from finasteride!!

Novice
    For the love of GOd can we stop this thread.?

Haha

I'm still not buying what you're selling dude. AAS doesn't shrink your penis and post cycle therapy (pct) doesn't make your penis grow....plain and simple. I would think your doctor would confirm that for you if you simply brought the subject up to him/her. Either that or laugh you out of his office.

I am banned!
    The guy has not took any aas and is not saying his cock shrunk.

Your libido is probably shot right now and your just not getting much blood flow to your little guy. Itll all return to normal after you stop taking that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ECKSRATED View Post
    The guy has not took any aas and is not saying his cock shrunk. Your libido is probably shot right now and your just not getting much blood flow to your little guy. Itll all return to normal after you stop taking that shit.
    I was fully aware of that dude. I addressed it in my initial post. He still seems to think that doing some sort of post cycle therapy (pct) is going to make his penis larger. It's bullshit. He may have some hormonal problems but I call bullshit that his penis got smaller when he started having those issues.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Italiano SPO View Post
    I was fully aware of that dude. I addressed it in my initial post. He still seems to think that doing some sort of PCT is going to make his penis larger. It's bullshit. He may have some hormonal problems but I call bullshit that his penis got smaller when he started having those issues.
    Do you actually bother read these posts?

I said my penis HAS shrunk due to finasteride messing me up.

I have sky high estrogen and have had for a year.

I need to take anti-estrogens and a SERM (clomid or nolvadex) to lower my SHBG and boost my LH/FSH. That is similar to a HPA programme. It's NOT a post cycle because i never cycled but its is similar.

Why would you call bullshit about my shrinkage? It's hardly fun posting this stuff up. This is pretty common from finasteride. Look at propeciahelp.com/forum if you don't believe me.

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information