Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    6'2" 226 Ilbs
    My IGF 1-LR3 Experience
    I wanted to share my experience with IGF to everyone. It has been awhile since I ran anything(1year) and I decided to run IGF-LR3 alone and WOW I love it my first month cycle I gained 10pounds of lean muscle dosing 60mcg PW ED. When running it will take a week or more to notice the effects but they can be dramatic if you eat like a horse, you will also notice that you will keep your pumps for hours after working out. I have just purchase more and plan to run with my AAS cycle which consists of 12 weeks test e, 12 weeks deca, 6 weeks anadrol.

IGF 1 LR3 is good stuff and the site I get it from costs 98 dollars... cant go wrong

That's great but far from the average experience with igf. I've been on it (cycling) for the entire previous year. It is great stuff but on average most people gain closer to 1-2lbs from it. It seems to work well while on test. Luckily I received enough to use last year and still going for the next coupe months and never spent a penny on it. I love this stuff starting in post cycle therapy (pct) and running it the entire time I'm off.

If you like lr3 then try IGF, DES 1,3. IMO it's a lot stronger. I used it pre workout and loved it. DES is now my choice on cycle and lr3 off.

Thanks for the thread.

Novice
    I have 3x 1mg vials of IGF-DES. What was the dose and frequency that worked for you?

I used 40 to 50 mcg pre workout. Sometimes I use 80mcg. On non workout days I use it first thing in the morning. Don't expect it to work like it's profile claims it will but it will help with some strength and a little size. I get very vascular and use it as a glucose disposal agent and to shuttle nutrients, similar to insulin. I take 10g bcaa's, 10g glutamine, protien,carbs, and creatine with it all about 30 minutes pre workout. With DES the pumps were so intense, I had to drop down to 40 to 50mcg.

Ok im looking to get flamed, just asking if these peptides are the same a HGH? Like those blue top chinese kind.

They come as a lyophilized powder similar to gh and there are gh releasing peptides but no it's not gh

Junior Bodybuilder
    not gh, different peptide.

Novice
    UserAt204: With how much BW or AA should I use to reconstitute a 1mg vial to make a dose that converts properly to mcg (and extracted with a IU measurement)?

Also, will I need a new sterile vial to mix? I guess answer my first question will answer this one, too.

P.s. I've heard conflicting information about storing. I've seen that people are freezing the reconstituted liquid or freezing the powder. Which is correct?

Novice
    does anyone use it to come off? wondering how this would.do in pct/ bridge

I use it during pct and after.

Metro it depends on how you want to make it. This is what I do:
    Add 2ml/cc AA to the 1mg vial. Let it drip down the side and don't spray directly on the powder. Do not shake it, it will dissolve on its own.

That give you 1000mcg per 2ml or 500mcg per ml
    So each little tic/line on an insulin pin will be 10mcg. The 10 mark is 50mcg

If you used 1ml AA it would be 1000mcg/ml each tic would be 20mcg

They are 2ml vials so no more than 2ml unless you transfer it.

I store the powder in the freezer. Once reconstituted in fridge. No need to freeze reconstituted igf.

Novice
    Awesome response. Ive been loooking all over for that info and have found plenty of conflicting info.

Novice
    User: My questions are about igf-des. Does this matter?

Novice
    Is this sub q or IM?

Was told this is a site specific IM use but want to see if this information is accurate

You can do sub q or IM. Same for DES. It's treated the same as lr3

Novice
    i had issues with red itchy welts when doing subq shots (with gh) and did IM thereafter, even with my igf lr3 i had a while back. n

Never had problems either way. Both are fine so go with IM if better for you and some think DES works better IM.

Novice
    User: In another thread, I saw that you said you start the day with 20mcg and then take 40 mcg later on in the day. Is this a high dose? This seems like you'd be burning through 1ml/1mg bottles fast as hell

40 mcg is all that's needed. You can use up to 100mcg a day, but it's a waste. I've went as high as 80 but 40 seems to be plenty.

Sometimes I'll start the day off like that to fight catabolism. Do I know this works for sure, no, but it can't hurt.

Novice
    Good to hear. I start tomorrow.

Novice
    Should I do a 5 day / 2 day off protocol, like with growth?

You can. Experiment with it and see what you like. You can do 5 on 2 off or ED or workout days only or however you want to do it. Get some carbs either before or after inject because you can start to get hypo symptoms. I got them bad at 80mcg but at the lower doses hardly at all.

Junior Bodybuilder shockandawelifter's Avatar
    cool

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post
    You can. Experiment with it and see what you like. You can do 5 on 2 off or ED or workout days only or however you want to do it. Get some carbs either before or after inject because you can start to get hypo symptoms. I got them bad at 80mcg but at the lower doses hardly at all.
    hypoglycemic?

Yes it acts like insulin, somewhat, but don't be to concerned it's not severe like you would go into a coma or shock. Just eat sometime before or right after or any amount of carbs will be fine. In all honesty a piece of bread is plenty.

It is insulin-like growth factor. At 40mcg you probably won't notice anything and if you are eating regularly you will be fine. When I open a new vial I test it by not eating carbs for a couple hours then dose at 80 to 100mcg and see what type of response I get.

Wasn't trying to scare you just want you to be aware cause it may make you a little shaky.

Novice
    ok cool. when i ran igf1 lr3, i didnt have any issues with hypo, so tha was a new concern. we're all good. i did my first shot last night

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information