Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Novice
    Best bulking cycle
    what was the best bulk cycle you ran and how much did you gain?

Novice
    in for answer to this on oral bulk stack cycle

Best injected bulk cycle

weeks
    1-12 Test-e 250mg 3 times a week Monday/Wednesday?Friday injects
    1-10 deca 300mg twice a week (monday and Friday injects)
    1-4 dbol 30 mg ed
    1-4 N2guard 7 caps a day
    8-12 bridge 3 caps am and 3 caps pm every day
    12-18 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm every day (suicide aromatase inhibitor)
    12-16 unleashed and post cycle 3 caps of each every day
    14-18 phytoserm-347 1 cap am and 1 cap pm every day.

Have Femara (letrozole)40 2.5mg tabs and dostinex.cabisar 1mg tabs
    on hand for the cycle in case of sides that may get our of hand. You can
    also get that from rxhealthdrugs.com and use the discount 34765414 =20% off must
    be logged in for it to work.

You can get the bridge, unleashed/post cycle and
    the N2guard at needtobuildmuscle.com and the discount is needto139 = 15% off and free shipping. You can get the Phytoserm-347 at rlssupplements.com discount code ruthless10. You can get the forma-stanzol at Mrsupps.com and use the discount code Needto10

Anyway you run it test/deca/dbol is the best bulk and you can switch out the dbol for superdrol aka bestdrol 30mg ed . This will make the cycle a lot more tight and clean and you will gain a lot more strength this way too..

Best oral bulkc cycle
    weeks
    1-4 deiselbolan 2.0 1 cap 3 times a day
    1-4 E-CONTROL 1 cap a day Rlssupplements.com has it.
    Discount code Ruthless10
    1-4 n2guard 7 caps a day
    1-4 hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out.
    4-8 unleashed/post cycle/FORMA-STANOZOLOL ed as directed on the labels
    Again you can spin it anyway you like but deiselbolan is a bomb ass oral bulk.

If you have any questions now, before,during,
    or after the cycle I am always here to help. I thank you for
    asking for my help and trusting me enough to take my advice. I live to help and serve people.
    Check me out on facebook!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Needtogetaas
    or email me at Needtogetaas@gmail.com
    Sarmssearch.com Best sarms in the world. NEED20 for 20% off.

Quote Originally Posted by kdo2milger View Post
    do not stack orals if you value your liver and health.

welcome to ology.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Rookie
    Stacking orals? like Dawg said, not if you value your health and liver.

My view on orals is they are perfect for jump starting a cycle. If this is your first cycle then look at running

D-Bol - Weeks 1 - 4
    Test E/C - Weeks 1 - 12

If it's not your first cycle then add deca in too for weeks 1 - 10

Only look at getting proper esto killers like Letro, or Arimidex.

The dbol take (estimate from what I have read) about 6 to 8 days to actually kick in. Then by the time you come off the Db your system will be pumping with the test injections.

Then you need a good post cycle therapy (pct) so you don't loose everything

Novice
    Thank you dadawg.

I know it was a noob first post question and i figure ill catch hell for asking but had too.

ive been working out for years (mildly) 3 times a week cardio before every workout.

I started taking the basic supps 3 months ago: whey protein, multi-vitamin, creatine, and efa's. added to this a-akg, cryotest, and zma.

I ordered the following for bulk purposes:
    BP Anapolon
    GP MHN
    GP M1T
    GP Methan 10
    GP Oral Tren

any suggestions on maybe stacking 2 of the above at a time or is that a bad idea?

sorry op, did not mean to thread jack ya.

Novice
    thats sound advise cad, thanks

my only hang up here is my fear and loathing of the "needle"!!!

thats why i much rather deal with orals.

Rookie
    Bro,

After one poke you'll be over your fear. I remember my first time clearly. Sitting in front of a mirror on a small stool with instructions on a website beside me.

I was so damn nervous but its the small tricks that ensure it goes well. But there are always times where you will have bad pokes, hit a vein, or just be bloody painful. That fear goes away real quick bro.

As for orals only, remember too, most people that take orals don't really keep much in the way of gains.

Also, if your doing M1T, be cautious of how long you do it for, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on. Or you can do 3 weeks on then PCT.

You'll need so nova, or clomid for coming down, as well as a test booster. The first oral cycle, you will see massive gains, then the need for more kicks in. So be careful, and ask for advice whenever you need it.

Novice
    ya maybe down the road...i need to see how the orals work out first before "diving in", so to speak.

just the site of a needle makes me pale and nauseous lol

I am banned!
    ya maybe down the road...i need to see how the orals work out first before "diving in", so to speak.

Ok well I used to pass out when a doctor would give me a shot. I fuckin hated needles the same way u do. Trust me it is different when u know u are injecting a steroid especially if you are as serious about bodybuilding as I am. Trust me man u DO NOT want to go the oral only route. It's pointless and u will kill your liver. Grow some balls and stick the needle in your ass. U can't half ass steroids it's just not healthy.

I'm with ECKSRATED. Don't do oral only. Gains won't stick, you will feel like shit, the will shut down natural test production possibly causing limp dick. Not to mention you picked some harsh fucking orals as the base of your cycle. If you are not ready to pin test, you are not ready for AAS. Get some 25g 1 inch pins and you won't even feel them.

On a breather

no you don't bro. man up and get over it or get the idea of steroids out of your head. don't run anything you already purchased without running testosterone injects.

the orals are way harsher on the body than injects. orals aren't for beginners and injects for advanced people. it is the other way around man. test is mild and your body naturally makes it. all of those other orals you have bought will make your body STOP producing test while taking them and possibly for a while after.

do some more research homie, you'll come to these same conclusions on your own shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post
    I'm with ECKSRATED. Don't do oral only. Gains won't stick, you will feel like shit, the will shut down natural test production possibly causing limp dick. Not to mention you picked some harsh fucking orals as the base of your cycle. If you are not ready to pin test, you are not ready for AAS. Get some 25g 1 inch pins and you won't even feel them.
    Hahah there was this post back in the day when this thing first got started about some guy dry poking himself to prepare for injects...it was classic, wish it was a sticky

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by tednatas View Post
    Hahah there was this post back in the day when this thing first got started about some guy dry poking himself to prepare for injects...it was classic, wish it was a sticky
    sticking yourself with an empty needle for a test run to prepare yourself for a loaded needle??? hahahaha

Novice
    argh! needles... argh!

thanks for all the input everyone...

i have been reading up a lot here on this board and a few other places, and i realize the harshness of orals on the liver because of 17-alpha-alkylated.

I never meant to stack them all at one time, just wanted to know if anyone has stacked 2 at a time.

i am serious about this, just grasping the needle part is going to take "allot" of getting use too.
    Last edited by kdo2milger; 03-03-2011 at 07:39 AM.

argh! needles... argh!

thanks for all the input everyone...

i have been reading up a lot here on this board and a few other places, and i realize the harshness of orals on the liver because of 17-alpha-alkylated.

I never meant to stack them all at one time, just wanted to know if anyone has stacked 2 at a time.

i am serious about this, just grasping the needle part is going to take "allot" of getting use too.
    stacking 2 orals is retarded. It's compounded by the fact that you've ordered all of the MOST hepatoxic orals around.

if you have a new liver lined up and the out of pocket money for the transplant (since insurance won't cover it once they find out why you need it) - then you can feel free to stack any of those orals you listed.

Oh and it would still be a shitty cycle without much in terms of keepable gains

TWIGS AND SEEDS
    This is one of those areas that is just not open to debate in my mind. There are cases of acute and fulminant liver failure necessitating transplantation (if the patient lives that long).

OP, look up the symptoms of liver failure. It is one of the nastiest things to deal with, painful and destructive.

Just not something to be fucking around with does not matter if you dont like needles.

You have 2 options: get over the needle problem and inject OR just forget using the dope.

Novice
    is BP test e good? or would it be better to wait for Sciroxx to come back in stock?

and whats better; test e or test susp for bi-weekly use?

On a breather
    is BP test e good? or would it be better to wait for Sciroxx to come back in stock?

and whats better; test e or test susp for bi-weekly use?
    test -e is FAR better. suspension has no ester and thus it is just the hormone active half-life, which is like a few hours which means if you're taking ONLY test suspension and you want even blood levels you're best off taking it like bi-DAILY. lol.
    most people use it ED, no less often than that though.

test-e is perfect for bi-weekly use.

by BP i'm assuming you mean BIEBER PHARMACEUTICALS.... sorry we're not actually live yet for mass sales. still running our clinical trials. ahead of schedule though!

lol, on the real, i'd go with GEE PEE... (GP) or geneza pharmaceuticals. naps makes the stuff and it is very much alright gear. good price, quality is solid.... those two virtues are a nice 1-2 combo if you ask me.

and you're welcome to ask me. just e-mail me if you have any question.

or wait for sciroxx to come back in stock.
    Last edited by ezred; 03-04-2011 at 12:23 PM.

RJ
    test/deca/major amounts of FOOD.

actually any test/?/major amounts of FOOD is great for bulking.

Novice
    cool, i was looking for bulk pricing on balkan and sciroxx.

ill wait for sciroxx.

would be nice if gp did bulk rate, i would rather go gp.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post
    are 27 1" pins ok for test-e? i cant find 25s

and has anyone used Liv.25?

Novice
    are 27 1" pins ok for test-e? i cant find 25s

and has anyone used Liv.25?
    kdo2milger i agree with the rest. you gotta man up and earn your stripes lol

honestly after the first time it wont be nothing and you will look forward to pinning.

27g should be fine depending on how thin the oil is...i always use 25g and have even used 26g recently without any problems. i bet you could pump it through a 29g if you really wanted to, keep in mind i heat my oil up before pinning.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranq View Post
    kdo2milger i agree with the rest. you gotta man up and earn your stripes lol

honestly after the first time it wont be nothing and you will look forward to pinning.

27g should be fine depending on how thin the oil is...i always use 25g and have even used 26g recently without any problems. i bet you could pump it through a 29g if you really wanted to, keep in mind i heat my oil up before pinning.

I am, looking into a 10 wk cycle now of test-e...

what did you decide on for bulking?

test-e and dbol seems to be a good bulk combo.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    my best bulking cycle was -
    Tritest300 at 600mg week for 12 weeks
    Tren E200 at 400mg week for 12 weeks
    Anadrol at 100mg ED for week 1-4
    And Anadrol at 100mg ED for week 10-14

I got supersized up sooo many sTrEtChMaRkS which I hated !!
    I ate like an animal every 3 hours soo many calories I felt sick every day...
    Last edited by Sizewize; 03-10-2011 at 07:38 AM.

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information