Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Test/Deca Cycle - lots of questions
    I have done two cycles before. Both were Test E only, 500 mg/week for 10 weeks. During each cycle, I began to notice slightly itchy nipples at about week 4 or 5 and added 20 mg of nolva ed. The itching was gone within a week or two. I continued the nolva thru post cycle therapy (pct), which was nolva (20 mg) and clomid (50 mg).

I am now planning a Test/Deca cycle:

Week 1-12 - Deca, 400 mg
    Week 1-14 - Test E, 350 mg
    Week 1-14 - Aromasin, 12.5 mg ed
    Week 17-19 - Clomid, 50 mg ed

Question 1: Are the Test E and Deca doses OK? If my math is correct, two 10 ml vials of each are enough to complete the cycle, without almost nothing left over. Most of the Test/Deca cycles Iíve seen have had more Test than Deca. Is there anything ďwrongĒ with having more Deca than Test?

Question 2: Should I pin 350 mg of Test on Monday and 400 of Deca on Thursday or half of each on both Monday and Thursday?

Question 3: Can I mix Test and Deca in the same syringe? I will be using 25G x 1Ē pins with all shos in the quads.

Question 4: Should I run the Aromasin for 14 weeks, 17 weeks, or all 19 weeks?

Question 5: What should I do if I develop any symptoms of gyno? Up the Aromasin or immediately assume that it is progesterone related and add Pramiprexole?

Question 6: If I need to add Prami, how do I run it? I would guess 0.25 mg ed until 2 weeks after the last Deca shot.

Please feel free to answer any or all of these questions.

Thanks!

I am banned!
    give us your stats

And read the prami thread. Stats please.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Pin half of each compound monday/thursday. Yes you can mix in the same syringe. I would defintley try and get some more test if you could and run 500mg to be a little higher than the deca dose. Prami works good for deca but you want to start at a low dose and taper up to the dose that works for you. I find with that amount of Deca for me I can run a low dose throughout the cycle and be fine. Thats just me though. You can always look into cabaser/dostinex if you dont want to run prami. I have no experience with those last two. running .25 would be too high to start for prami, ItalianoSPO has a good thread on how to run prami so just run a search.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Oh, just remember that just becasue you have 20ml doesnt mean that you'll be injecting all of it. Sometimes there underfilled, or left over in syringe, or whatever so that right there is a good enough reason just to get 10ml more IMO

Known SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWho? View Post
    Pin half of each compound monday/thursday. Yes you can mix in the same syringe. I would defintley try and get some more test if you could and run 500mg to be a little higher than the deca dose. Prami works good for deca but you want to start at a low dose and taper up to the dose that works for you. I find with that amount of Deca for me I can run a low dose throughout the cycle and be fine. Thats just me though. You can always look into cabaser/dostinex if you dont want to run prami. I have no experience with those last two. running .25 would be too high to start for prami, ItalianoSPO has a good thread on how to run prami so just run a search.
    i am doing the same compunds for my next cycle....test e at 600 per wk on deca at 400 per week... test wk 1-16 and deca wk1 -12...up the dosage of test if you can....imo

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    give us your stats
    43 yo
    5'8"
    190 lbs
    bf - high teens

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWho? View Post
    I can get more test. I didn't mention it my initial post (it was long enough, already), but I was also aiming for a total dose of 750 mg/wk. Would you recommend going 500 mg test/400 mg deca or 400 test/350 deca?

I have prami. I wasn't going to run it at all unless symptons appear. Do you add a low dose throughout the cycle as a precaution, or did you find from experience that you need to run it throughout the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by rocko3927 View Post
    i am doing the same compunds for my next cycle....test e at 600 per wk on deca at 400 per week... test wk 1-16 and deca wk1 -12...up the dosage of test if you can....imo
    Thanks for the input.

Why are you running more test than deca? Is it because that's what most people on this board do? Is test "milder" than deca and result in fewer sides? Have you done it both ways with better results? Or is it simply because the test needs to be run longer than the deca and the last couple of weeks (4 in your case) will be more effective with higher test dose?

I am banned!
    People tend to run test at a higher dose so they don't get deca dick. Deca is a 19 nor and will shut your test down hard so running the test higher and longer than the deca usually prevents your cock from being non functional. And u won't feel like shit all the time. I have done both ways and trust me u want to run ur test higher. I think 400 mg of deca a week is fine but I know alot of guys will say that's high.

I'll cosign ECKSRATED. I prefer test as the higher dose. Keep test at 500mg add deca at 400. Test is mild and deca really seems to be for me also. I prefer to run test two weeks longer than deca. I know guys who don't so it's just preference, but I want to make sure I have enough test compared to deca and since it's nandrolone with a deconate ester, it's half life is longer than the test E or C.

I like your idea of lowering your test this time because you are gyno prone. Tren dick should not be an issue, the whole double your T rule is bullshit.

I justed started some tren and i lowered my prop dose this time around to 350mg, normally it would be 525. I might even consider lowering to 75mg EOD at the end so i can lean up and get rid of some water.

since you are prone you will probably need more aromasin then that, like 18.75-25mg ED. so dont be afraid to go up if needed.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

uniquemicals
Thread Information