Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Lump Under Nipple.. possible gyno help
    after i got out of the shower tonight i found a lump under my nip. just wanted to knw would you guys go with the arirmidex to see if tht helps first. or should i just use the letro.

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by BHooD View Post
    after i got out of the shower tonight i found a lump under my nip. just wanted to knw would you guys go with the arirmidex to see if tht helps first. or should i just use the letro.
    always arimidex first...letro IMO is a last resort....I would start it at .5mg/ed and see if that helps....it could also be from prolactin...what cycle are you running?

Novice
    im coming off of test e 600mg weeks 1-14and deca 300 mg 1-12. i had no problems at all during the cycle

I would also go with adex. If it won't go away or gets larger after using adex then go with letro. Just my opinion.

It's from estro rebound

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    always arimidex first...letro IMO is a last resort....I would start it at .5mg/ed and see if that helps....it could also be from prolactin...what cycle are you running?
    Damn u! Again the 1st thing that catches my attention are those tities.....!!

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam01 View Post
    Damn u! Again the 1st thing that catches my attention are those tities.....!!
    hahaha I wanna see your peacock cock cock!!

Novice
    thanks man i was gonna go with adex first seeing as i would rather not use letro unless absolutely needed.

If it's small adex should work just fine but now that you have gyno becareful from here. Gyno will most like come back on every cycle from here out. Mine is almost completely gone off cycle but grows instantly when I start back up. I would actually suggest aromisin to avoid estro rebound at 25 mg a day. On your next cycle start with 12.5 mg a day for the whole cycle and increase if you notice any growth.

Also some advise that the best way to rid yourself of gyno is letro. Search it here and you will find all kinds of good options.

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post
    If it's small adex should work just fine but now that you have gyno becareful from here. Gyno will most like come back on every cycle from here out. Mine is almost completely gone off cycle but grows instantly when I start back up. I would actually suggest aromisin to avoid estro rebound at 25 mg a day. On your next cycle start with 12.5 mg a day for the whole cycle and increase if you notice any growth.

Also some advise that the best way to rid yourself of gyno is letro. Search it here and you will find all kinds of good options.
    for some reason I just dont want to fuck with letro...I do everything I fuckin can to stay away from that shit...I think I have letrophobia lol anyway..prami came today so Im excited to see it eat my prolactin lump and do whatever it does for sex!?!

3J
    letro takes away so much estrogen u lose your sex drive... even when on cycle iv experienced this... its very effective at what it does
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

Im with ya bro I try to avoid letro. So I'll join that phobia. Just realized he was on deca too so good call on the prami. And I thought he coming out of post cycle therapy (pct). Run a course of adex and see how that goes.

Thread Information