Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rocko3927
Thread:

Mexico Gear

Novice
    Mexico Gear
    I'm headed to Cancun Mexico soon and considering purchasing some Test C. and HCG. I have a perscription for what I'm geting here, not sure if that makes a difference there but was considering stocking up. Is it worth messing with purchasing there and bringing back? Is the stuff even worth purchasing?

Known SCAMMER
    how are you planning on bringing it back....airplane? and yes they do have some good shit in mexico. qv/ quality vet with the halogram is good quality gear and cheap. just be careful. best to buy somewhere thats kind of off the main tourist path. less chance of buying counterfit. and if you go off the main path be careful there are plenty of peeps that will rob you. best to find someone that can help you. you may have to give them a small kickback, 20$ or so, but they are the one whom will know where to go. and trust me they are there you just have to find them. how, well you will have to figure that out. good luck. oh, and as far as getting the gear to your house.....mail it. there is 10,000,000 + illegals and god knows how many legal mexicans in the us. it's not out of the norm to seea package come from mexico. you may want to address the package to pedro benivides or hector avi gonzales.
    NeroPlayed likes this.

I am banned!
    "just be careful. best to buy somewhere thats kind of off the main tourist path."

If you are going anywhere in Mexico right now, especially somewhere off the tourist path I hope you bring another head with you. You might not be leaving with the one you came with.

Novice
    yes, we're flying. Thought about bringing "empty" Test C. and HCG bottles that have my name and perscription on them and just filling them up while there.

Known SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by vawnman View Post
    yes, we're flying. Thought about bringing "empty" Test C. and HCG bottles that have my name and perscription on them and just filling them up while there.
    thats not a bad idea....just be careful. i have spent alot of time in mexico and central america mainly el salvador and i have seen some crazy shit. don't go anywhere off the main path alone. day time travel is the best. "que pasas buen viaje"

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by vawnman View Post
    Not quite sure if I am understanding your post correctly. If you already have a prescription for gear here in the US, why even chance getting it over in Mexico?? Besides that, if you have a prescription here, you are getting grade A pharmacy gear for the most part so therefore I wouldn't mess with any gear in Mexico. Just my 2 cents if I am understanding you correctly. It looks as if you are trying to stock up and I personally wouldn't stock up on mexican gear. I used to use QV gear from Mexico but not anymore.

Novice
    Good Point, just thought if the price was right I'd get some stock. I think I'll stick with the US stuff and avoid the hassel. thanks

Junior Bodybuilder
    hey bro i live close to the border and im not sure if youve heard whats going on in mex right now. do some research and be careful if you go. lots of cartel violence going on right now. just giving you a heads up.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Mexico is way fucked up right now, theres no way in hell i'd go off the beaten path.

All the cartel s fukkers need to be lined up and shot...period. Line em up and use belt fed fed heavy weapon s ..next batch that lines up..same thing.
    There s a war on the border, we need to realize it...dumbass president is a joke
    They re fkn president has the audacity to blame us for our drug consumption and weaponary..screw him and the whole situation.
    EL corrupto..the whole country..it s how it works down there and all of them countries..at least the 6 I ve worked, partied in.
    Age 50
    5 11

wight 206

TRT- 125 test c-Walgreens

Ab s cuts and vascularity courtesy of 3J s network

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
    All the cartel s fukkers need to be lined up and shot...period. Line em up and use belt fed fed heavy weapon s ..next batch that lines up..same thing.
    There s a war on the border, we need to realize it...dumbass president is a joke
    They re fkn president has the audacity to blame us for our drug consumption and weaponary..screw him and the whole situation.
    EL corrupto..the whole country..it s how it works down there and all of them countries..at least the 6 I ve worked, partied in.
    That is the truth. It is so damn old seeing all these Cartels taking over. I used to live 45 minutes away from the Mexican border and moved a few years ago. Good thing I did with all the violence they have going on right now. Then like you said, the mexican president comes over and starts bashing on us and our president puts his tail between his legs. What a joke.

Olympian Bodybuilder Blondie_Bombshell's Avatar
    Kicking your ass without smearing my eyeliner.
    Who cares mexican gear is so dirty... ew

Straight Up Gangster ! Die$eL~Man's Avatar
    bro, save your money.. mex gear is garbage

Rookie
    Hi there, im from mexico and live at bordertown so i can help u out
    1. As said dont go the first phamacy u see, if u want quality stuff for sure, u will have to get the human grade, which u can get at any pharmacy that's big chain (aka benavides, la + barata)
    u can just get

sostenon, primoteston (enanthate), testoprim (enanth and prop), deca durabolin, stenox (halotestin) and serms and ai's (not worth these very expensive)

if goin to vet phama, then thats another story. Of course there is good quality vet stuff not all mex stuff is crap ( there are plenty of jacked mexicans lol), but i will recommend u stick to quality vet, xt labs and maybe astrovet. All these arevery often counterfeited or fake, just do the homework and try to identify them. Some vets might not sell but most will.

2. Dont trust anyone
    3. Bring enough money BUT be careful with prices, vet stuff should be between 45-75dlls dont pay any more than that. Even 75 is the high end.
    4. Be careful with gym dealers, its better to go the pharma but u can get some advantages with dealers as well getting u more of different brands and cheaper, but again, carefull cuz most just want money! They dont care if they sell u vegetable oil.
    5. Dont go with any other brands unless is one of the ones i told u, fakers are so dumb that they even invent their labs :s duhh arfgh so dumb.
    6. U can cross ur stuff in your jeens baggie but if u are worried, shipping shall be fine.
    7. GOOD LUCK

all this is hypottetical of course

Rookie
    i live somewhat close down there and i was wondering if they had any good stuff to

I know a guy on some vet gear from mexico, he claims it's some good shit...but apparently he's way more moody on it..I don't know. I'm not sure about naming labs on here..so I won't mention it, but I've read vet gear is common in mexico, and it's dirty and doesn't require as many precautions and standards..just about everything i've read about mex gear is bad..that and thai

Mex Pharm gear is quality but over priced. 1 cc of Organon Sost runs like 12 bucks~~~Quality but too damned expensive,

The Vet gear is garbage and if they gave it to me free Id throw it in the ditch.

Pharmaceiutical is great but the only cheap suff is Halo(Stenox) Sten(Test blend) and thats it.

Plus....peeps get murdered there everyday for just being in the wrong place. Ive been to Cancun at least 11 times and border towns about 20.

Sucks cause it was a great place to party and bring back great gear till the greedy fuckers started shorting bottles and underdosing. Glad there are quality U.G.s.....

gator

uniquemicals
Thread Information