Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Anadrol Question
    Im sure this has been posted many times before but when taking anadrol when is the best time to take it 1 hour before Training earlier or? Thanks for your help.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by demonmuscle View Post
    Im sure this has been posted many times before but when taking anadrol when is the best time to take it 1 hour before Training earlier or? Thanks for your help.
    taking it before training will have absolutely NO effect as far as your training or gains are concerned... if u are taking 50mg per day, break them in two, space your dose out about 8 hours apart to keep a semi-constant level in your bloodstream... and be sure to be taking in enough food.. not rocket science, but dont be fooled into thinking gear has a different effect on your training if u take it prior to going to the gym

cheers

On a breather
    Quote Originally Posted by China_Wall View Post
    taking it before training will have absolutely NO effect as far as your training or gains are concerned... if u are taking 50mg per day, break them in two, space your dose out about 8 hours apart to keep a semi-constant level in your bloodstream... and be sure to be taking in enough food.. not rocket science, but dont be fooled into thinking gear has a different effect on your training if u take it prior to going to the gym

cheers
    ??? with anything that has a short half life, blood levels soar the few hours after taking it, and fade after that.

you're saying high blood levels of anabolic and androgenic steroids/hormones do not induce better or more effective training?

let's say you're taking testosterone suspension once per day, and that is your source of test. you're saying working out an hour before your daily dose, and working out an hour after your daily dose, your workout will be exactly the same?

that's like saying that fasting for 12 hours then working out an hour before eating will be no different than fasting for 12 hours, eating, then working out an hour later.

which, imho, is kind of off mark.

but i'm new to aas, so call me a retarded newb with no rep power and we can move on.

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezred View Post
    ??? with anything that has a short half life, blood levels soar the few hours after taking it, and fade after that.

you're saying high blood levels of anabolic and androgenic steroids/hormones do not induce better or more effective training?

let's say you're taking testosterone suspension once per day, and that is your source of test. you're saying working out an hour before your daily dose, and working out an hour after your daily dose, your workout will be exactly the same?

that's like saying that fasting for 12 hours then working out an hour before eating will be no different than fasting for 12 hours, eating, then working out an hour later.

which, imho, is kind of off mark.

but i'm new to aas, so call me a retarded newb with no rep power and we can move on.
    ya nobody listens to a guy without rep points....hence you should not be listening to me because I have even less!!!!

I used mine to buy a tat

Novice
    Thanks for opening my eyes to the fact that I wont take a tab and instantly bench 300lbs more then normal. I know they dont instantly enhance your work outs. I was only asking becuase I know they have a shorter half life and its better to keep your blood levels more stable. So the reason for me asking was because of what was posted above the fact that its half life is short which increases the anabolic and androgenic levels fast so I was thinking if taking an hour before by the time ur done training and recovering your body will be using the product at its fulliest for recovery. But then again i have low rep points as well.

Sounds good demon. Split the doses and take how you want to. The main thing is trying to keep steady levels so how ever you decide to dose it. And none of us have rep points so we have one retard giving info to the next. Somehow I think it will all work out.

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post
    Sounds good demon. Split the doses and take how you want to. The main thing is trying to keep steady levels so how ever you decide to dose it. And none of us have rep points so we have one retard giving info to the next. Somehow I think it will all work out.
    it not retard....it ratard ryt?

On the backside of 40...
    Damn nice avatar Cobra...

Rookie
    Question
    what kind of anti estrogen should i take anadrol

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greybeard View Post
    Damn nice avatar Cobra...
    ya i figured people were proly sick of lookin at my a cups

I am banned!
    aromasin, arimidex, prami, or cabet tabs

Rookie
    thanks cobra i wasnt sure if i was going to use novaldex or arimidex

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by BenG XXX View Post
    thanks cobra i wasnt sure if i was going to use novaldex or arimidex
    dont use nolva on cycle...biggest waste ever fyi

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    dont use nolva on cycle...biggest waste ever fyi
    Actually nolva is the only thing that helps control gyno for me while on cycle.

I use Aromasin to control the estro in my blood. Even with controlling the estro in my blood it doesn't stop estro from going to my nips. Only Nolva helps me for that.

Aromasin works great for keeping my estro in the normal range. But if I use it to help control gyno, it's worthless and that goes for Arimidex also.

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by Micro View Post

I use Aromasin to control the estro in my blood. Even with controlling the estro in my blood it doesn't stop estro from going to my nips. Only Nolva helps me for that.

Aromasin works great for keeping my estro in the normal range. But if I use it to help control gyno, it's worthless and that goes for Arimidex also.
    the only reason I say that is because its very weak and doesnt do anything for me...

have your tried prami or caber tabs??? you might be having prolactin gyno which isnt controlled by aromasin or arimidex...you proly already know that but just throwin it out there

Setting NEWB Gun to KILL scotimusprime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Micro View Post

what about letro?

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    the only reason I say that is because its very weak and doesnt do anything for me...

have your tried prami or caber tabs??? you might be having prolactin gyno which isnt controlled by aromasin or arimidex...you proly already know that but just throwin it out there
    Yeah, I have Caber. And I take it with Tren, but without Tren, nolva is the only thing that helps my gyno.

Now I already have gyno and the amazing thing about nolva is that when I take it on cycle my gyno shinks down smaller in size compared to if I was off cycle.

But you're right nolva won't do shit for Prolactin gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by scotimusprime View Post
    what about letro?
    I never tried letro, I'm always afraid it killing my sex drive. And I like aromasin a lot for controlling hight estro.

Had my estro checked and it was in the 80's took 12.5mg aroma eod and it dropped it back down to the 30's which is in the normal range.

Rookie
    wath is caber is it cabaser(dostinex)

I recently ran 100 mg of anadrol a day for 4 weeks. And I would take both pills together first thing in the morning. I gained about 21 pounds in that 4 week period. So I understand about the short half-life and what not, but taking it all at once worked just fine for me.

uniquemicals
Thread Information