Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Default Dianabol dosage and PCT for rookie
    Hey guys, for my first time, I have decided to do a D-bol only cycle...my main reason for this is to avoid the likely side effects of Test E which apparently may last a long time and are much harder to overcome with post cycle therapy (pct). also, I want to do just one steroid so there will be no confusion as to which one causes side effects if there are any. I know a lot of people say that Dbol only gains are hard to keep but I am confident that I will keep a large percentage through a good diet and intense training. Anyway, I have 1000 Mg to work with (100x10mg)....here are my stats:
    24 years old
    5'10, 180 lbs
    approx 15% Body fat
    3 years training experience

Any advice on this cycle is very much appreciated but I have a few specific concerns...
    - Should I pyramid the cycle as a first time user? as in, ease myself into the cycle in terms of daily amounts and ease myself out of it.
    - What drugs for PCT for a dbol only cycle?

Thanks!

Not a good idea for a first cycle. Do a search for recommended first cycles.

Poly

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Polynikes666 View Post
    Not a good idea for a first cycle. Do a search for recommended first cycles.

Poly
    I have been researching and asking around for a very long time now and have came to the conclusion that a dbol only cycle fits my situation the best as I am just experimenting right now...this way if harsh side effects occur or anything else goes wrong i can just stop the cycle and not worry too much about long term damage

You're heading in the wrong direction bud, you need to do some more research

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dtinhp View Post
    You're heading in the wrong direction bud, you need to do some more research
    how so? trust me, i've been researching steroids for a couple years now...it seems as if there's no right answer just a bunch of different opinions...give me a more detailed answer instead of just telling me its the wrong thing to do when others are telling me it's acceptable given that it's my first cycle....why would any other drug alone be better given im just experimenting? i know you'll say test but it's widely known that test has a high chance of harsh side effects and takes way longer to overcome if you even do overcome them.

i know you'll say test but it's widely known that test has a high chance of harsh side effects and takes way longer to overcome if you even do overcome them.
    What is your basis for this statement? I'm not trying to bust your chops, but it seems you've been mislead at some point.

Poly

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Polynikes666 View Post
    What is your basis for this statement? I'm not trying to bust your chops, but it seems you've been mislead at some point.

Poly
    Just from the research I have done and others advice.....I've heard over and over that test is just as bad or worse than other steroids in terms of side effects...especially acne.

Why wouldnt you recommend dbol only for my first one? just because of the gains being "only water weight and are very hard to keep" and the fact that it's hard on the liver or is there more reasons inyour opinion?

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by super-pump View Post
    Just from the research I have done and others advice.....I've heard over and over that test is just as bad or worse than other steroids in terms of side effects...especially acne.

Why wouldnt you recommend dbol only for my first one? just because of the gains being "only water weight and are very hard to keep" and the fact that it's hard on the liver or is there more reasons inyour opinion?
    shit....dont you ever google anything? you can learn everything you need to know by searchihg....you dont even need this forum to do that....test only for first cycle and after that test with everything you do...oral onlys are for idiots that cant figure it out..

here is one reason for you....

Here is the deal...AAS shut down your natural testosterone production. There are some that do so quicker, and some perhaps slower based on mg ingested- but the fact is that they all shut down natural testosterone production. It is the lack of natural testosterone that causes an oral only cycle to be inneffective. So it makes sence that we want to maintain natural testosterone production throughout the cycle, right?

but I dont know shit....

Amateur Bodybuilder
    question. doesnt synthetic test shut down your natty test production also?

i thought i saw this being thrown around in another thread here... ill try to find it.

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by 07Lane40 View Post
    question. doesnt synthetic test shut down your natty test production also?

i thought i saw this being thrown around in another thread here... ill try to find it.
    No need to waste your time looking...yes exogenous test does shut down your natty test....but the thing your missing is that it also replaces it

but who fuckin knows...not me

Amateur Bodybuilder
    fair enough, that makes complete sense, just trying to get the whole picture. thanks cobra.

Rookie
    Yes thanks a lot cobra...I really do respect and appreciate your advice and opinions but another reason why I may go with teh Dbol only cycle for my first cycle is because I am definitely not feeling jumping right into the game and injecting myself...I would like to actually experience what steroids do before I get that far into it. Lets just pretend for a second that you were me....IF you were going to do a dbol only cycle, what do you recommend in terms of amounts, pyramiding, cycle length, and post cycle therapy (pct)? Thanks a million

I am banned!
    Yes thanks a lot cobra...I really do respect and appreciate your advice and opinions but another reason why I may go with teh Dbol only cycle for my first cycle is because I am definitely not feeling jumping right into the game and injecting myself...I would like to actually experience what steroids do before I get that far into it. Lets just pretend for a second that you were me....IF you were going to do a dbol only cycle, what do you recommend in terms of amounts, pyramiding, cycle length, and post cycle therapy (pct)? Thanks a million
    Ok here is my personal experience with orals...I am not perfect (just to get that out of the way lol) when I started this whole bb thing I was completely against steroids...I was like no effin way that shit is stupid..so I went to max muscle and complete nutrition and shit like that...bought their supps because it was legal...only thing I really liked was the XXX tren by roman synthetics...that shit turned me into an animal in the gym...I was thinking about eating little iron fishing sinkers in my cereal lol anyway by the time it was over thats exactly what it was...over...it fucked up my gym life for good....didnt even want to be there after I was off because the false sense of "growing" was gone...after about 3 years of that shit and tons of money later..and fake ass pcts I am lucky to come out of it with good hormone levels...but I wasnt ever able to really keep my gains...I would estimate I kept maybe 3% of what I put on and there was alot of water weight involved...any one that knows anything knows what water weight looks like...so basically I spent thousands on nothing..POOF! So I met some guys at my gym and they were taking shit...they kind of pointed me into the right direction about learning aas...first thing I did was watch bigger better stronger...that opened up my eyes basically...so to make a long story short (to late for that ha) aas is dangerous if you dont know how to use it..but if you do then its absolutely amazing!

Seriously..if you want to run a steroid make it test...your not going to freak out or really feel a whole lot of anything different on a daily basis...except you will be more horny and have a better sense of well being..thats what it does for me anyway.

It all comes down to your decision but I strongly disagree with your oral only decision

this was an experience of mine and doesnt have to be one of yours...and your not required to listen to anything I just said..

you have repeatedly stated that you have researched but you asked about pyramiding and thats etremely outdated and anyone who ACTUALLY has researched would know that. you are NOT ready for steroids, dbols sides can be just as bad as test and for many people dbol sides are worse and that includes the acne you mentioned.
    you should either give up on steroids or ACTUALLY do some research and take advice from vets and mods instead of listening to the 1st newbie who comes along and agrees with you.

these guys arent reccomending test on your 1st cycle to torture you , its for your own good.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Rookie
    DADAWG, again....I HAVE done a lot of research but a lot of this steroid stuff comes down to personal opinion...one guy might tell me to definitely pyramid the dosage while someone else might say that I dont need to. I never once said that test is not the best thing to do for a first cycle...i just dont want to do an injectable for my first one and I really don't think there's a boat load more risk in doing a dbol only cycle over any other oral steroid alone.

Pro Bodybuilder
    What are you going to do about having ZERO test in your body with a shit fuck of estrogen? Have you thought about that? Oh, Dbol is almost all water gain, without test you'll be big until you come off, then piss all the water out and be back where u were before. Nobdy is going to put themselves in your shoes bc nobody is stupid enough to do an oral only cycle. We get 50 of these threads a day. If your not gonna listen then get the fuck outa here cuz im sick of this newbie bullshit oral only cycles.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Do steroids the right way or don't do them at all, and pyramiding is non existent anymore, it's about keeping blood levels stable.

DADAWG, again....I HAVE done a lot of research but a lot of this steroid stuff comes down to personal opinion...one guy might tell me to definitely pyramid the dosage while someone else might say that I dont need to. I never once said that test is not the best thing to do for a first cycle...i just dont want to do an injectable for my first one and I really don't think there's a boat load more risk in doing a dbol only cycle over any other oral steroid alone.
    i give up just do what you want to do .

WHY did you bother posting here if you had no intention of listening to advice ?
    if just 1 newbie with 10 or 12 post had said your idea was great you would have been happy wouldnt you ?
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

uniquemicals
Thread Information