Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Pain and swelling 3 days after injection
    I pinned some Test E on Wednesday, its been my first IM in 2 years. It went in smooth but then later that day the area got painful.
    Its been 3 days now and the pain has not gotten any better, on top of all that the area is slightly swollen. This is noting unusual but still weird, cause I've never had it this bad.

I know its not infected, there's no redness, the skin looks normal, I don't have any other symptoms either such as fever.

I'm suspecting 2 things. First of all this stuff is UG. Its from Nordic and dosed at 400mg/ml, might be a problem with the BA/BB ratio. That might be the issue right there.
    Then as I said its been a while since I've pinned. The more I think about it, the less sure I am if I really had a 90 degree angle, it is possible that the stuff went Sub Q.

So here's my question. If its due to BA/BB content, how much longer would I have to wait till the situation resolves itself ?

And if I indeed injected Sub Q, whats going to happen ? Is my body able to get rid of it there ?

Think the Pain is from the 400mg/ml.
    Most of them hurt because of the high amounts of test.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Moved to the appropriate forum........
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

You should be fine real soon. It may be the ba/bb ratio. I have used high concentrations with zero pain but about 8 years ago I had some t400 that killed me.

You sound pretty realistic about this and I'm sure it will be gone soon. Everytime I try something new I go in my delt first time just in case it's painful so I can walk normal but I use delts a lot.

You should be fine but keep in mind it doesnt have to be red to be infected. Pitting edema is a sure sign of infection. This means if you push on the not and it does not come back to shape quickly. kinda like a memory foam mattress, if its givving you the foam treatment its pobably infected.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    You should be fine but keep in mind it doesnt have to be red to be infected. Pitting edema is a sure sign of infection. This means if you push on the not and it does not come back to shape quickly. kinda like a memory foam mattress, if its givving you the foam treatment its pobably infected.
    Sounds horrible.
    So if you push down it just leaves a hole where you pushed on it ?

I'm a home brewer and real 400mg Test E is painful.In my experience if you can shoot 400mg UGL it's more then likely underdosed.If I go over 300mg/ml with real Test E powder it's going to hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy D View Post
    I'm a home brewer and real 400mg Test E is painful.In my experience if you can shoot 400mg UGL it's more then likely underdosed.If I go over 300mg/ml with real Test E powder it's going to hurt.
    True.

Maybe you should send me a few samples....can see how good you home brew is lol

Known SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeftp View Post
    Think the Pain is from the 400mg/ml.
    Most of them hurt because of the high amounts of test.
    x2

Come on guys. I don't personally brew that high but I trust my sources when I actuall buy some and I've had no problem with some t400. I've had some that crippled me also. But just because we homebrew doesn't make us chemist. I think it can be done. I can't make it that way tho

Alright, the pain and swelling went down pretty quick later that day I posted this. So its all good, but I still don't know if I went SubQ.

I don't feel anything from it yet, I know its way too early in the game to really feel something, but so far I've always gotten dreams about sex and violence 2 days in, I am missing out on that!!!! :'(

Novice
    Alright, the pain and swelling went down pretty quick later that day I posted this. So its all good, but I still don't know if I went SubQ
    Might depend on what your body fat % is (mine is 20%+) but my experience of subq injections is that there's almost no pressure , a bit like emptying the syring into thin air.. Takes me seconds to empty a 1cc syringe subq rather than the minute it takes me to inject muscle..

Quote Originally Posted by g2272 View Post
    Might depend on what your body fat % is (mine is 20%+) but my experience of subq injections is that there's almost no pressure , a bit like emptying the syring into thin air.. Takes me seconds to empty a 1cc syringe subq rather than the minute it takes me to inject muscle..
    Ah thats good news. I'm very lean and I even said to myself "god dammit this thing wont budge"

NEW UPDATE:

Just did my 2nd shot today, this time in the vastus lateralis. Went in fine, aspirated, no blood, no problem, good to go.

When I took the needle out however some blood came out. Nothing unusual so far, I've had this a couple of times before, but this time it was quite a bit more blood, just kept oozing out slowly.
    I swaped the area with an alcohol pad for several minutes and it still kept coming in a slow, oozing type of way. So I just put a band aid over it.

Weird, I'm kinda paranoid already since the last shot and now this lol.

I would be glad if you guys could throw some expert advise at me why I'm going to be ok, just to calm me down.

I'm sure there's something.

If I knew it'd be this fucked up after a 2 year break I would have never stopped http://www.steroidology.com/forum/im...edhot::redhot:

Good to hear things worked out for ya. No expert advice here other than relax and enjoy it. Little blood, no problem. Blood coming from an area for a couple minutes, no problem. You are pushing a needle into your body. Give it some time to start working. Good luck

Novice

I can't advice about the injection that had blood oozing out because I've not encountered that yet.. Im only 15 pins through my first cycle and this "egg" that appeared on my bicep last week is the only significant thing I've noticed , and I aspirated and used an alcohol wipe and the needle went in fine , no pain no blood..
    The egg appeared about 2 or 3 days after injection and was rock hard , there was no pain at any point and in the last 5 days it just got softer day by day and has completely gone now..

I've also had severe pain in my left quad which started 36 hours after pinning and lasted maybe 3 or 4 days , no swelling though but again , I don't think it was ever anything to worry about..

All I'd say is don't panic if you get these things happen also.. I was expecting to have a few nervous moments but thankfully they are soon forgotten..

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbol7 View Post
    I pinned some Test E on Wednesday, its been my first IM in 2 years. It went in smooth but then later that day the area got painful.
    Its been 3 days now and the pain has not gotten any better, on top of all that the area is slightly swollen. This is noting unusual but still weird, cause I've never had it this bad.

I know its not infected, there's no redness, the skin looks normal, I don't have any other symptoms either such as fever.

I'm suspecting 2 things. First of all this stuff is UG. Its from Nordic and dosed at 400mg/ml, might be a problem with the BA/BB ratio. That might be the issue right there.
    Then as I said its been a while since I've pinned. The more I think about it, the less sure I am if I really had a 90 degree angle, it is possible that the stuff went Sub Q.

So here's my question. If its due to BA/BB content, how much longer would I have to wait till the situation resolves itself ?

And if I indeed injected Sub Q, whats going to happen ? Is my body able to get rid of it there ?
    Good luck bro. Never had an issue with Test E but Test P just kills me. Like others have said, the BA/BB ratio is more than likely the problem - must be good stuff!

Additionally, it get the blood trickle every now and then too - after I pin, I just place a piece of tissue or paper told over the spot and I'm good to go.

Good luck.

Wow I just checked back in, I didn't think this silly thread would get so much feedback. Thanks a lot guys!
    I'm fine, I just pinned again today cause I decided to up the dose. Blood again, funny, I haven't had this happen to me in decades. But I do use thicker needles now than I did then. Thats prob it.
    Yea I was worried like a girl, but I'm back in the old pattern now.
    I still don't have my beloved dreams! But I was stuck in the pool for an extra 30min today, couldn't get out cause I got a hard on. Thank god it wasn't crowded. Guess it starts kicking in.

Alright, thanks guys!

See ya around

uniquemicals
Thread Information