Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie
    TNT Pharma Testosterone and Anadrol
    Hey Guys, I'm curious if anyone here has heard of TNT Pharma... I just bought some test cypionate and oxymetholone and I was wondering if anyone could speak of their quality (if its a legit company etc..) Anyways, I appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Why would you buy it if you dont know. You should check first buy second. I know all about TNT but not a great first post. Stick around and it will be easier to figure things out.

Well I did just notice you have been around since 05 just 0 post but in that time I would think you would know to check on them first. I'm sure there is a thread about them on the board you got the info from.

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post
    Why would you buy it if you dont know. You should check first buy second. I know all about TNT but not a great first post. Stick around and it will be easier to figure things out.
    Seriously??? Why the fuck would you want to make sure its good first? I dont get this logic

Rookie
    Well, to be perfectly honest... I'm very weary of purchasing things like this online, and especially from overseas. This was my first chance to purchase some from a friend, so I went ahead and jumped at the opportunity. Regardless, that's my reasoning, ya'll don't have to agree with it... (I haven't started using the products yet) Anyways, I've searched extensively on the internet for information regarding TNT Pharma's products but have come up with pretty much nothing. I apologize if this is a dumb first post, but I'm here to learn... Again, any info regarding TNT Pharma would be greatly appreciated.

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by LelandT50 View Post
    Well, to be perfectly honest... I'm very weary of purchasing things like this online, and especially from overseas. This was my first chance to purchase some from a friend, so I went ahead and jumped at the opportunity. Regardless, that's my reasoning, ya'll don't have to agree with it... (I haven't started using the products yet) Anyways, I've searched extensively on the internet for information regarding TNT Pharma's products but have come up with pretty much nothing. I apologize if this is a dumb first post, but I'm here to learn... Again, any info regarding TNT Pharma would be greatly appreciated.
    buying shit from your friends is actually the best way to get scammed...imo the net provides a way better route

We get what you are saying but before you buy it is when you try to research. And friends will scam you as quick as the Internet. I'm really tempted to give you an answer but why not ask your friend about the company and have him help you find some info on them if it's a good friend. Google is my friend. We are not trying to be dicks but so many people buy things to inject into their body before they know if it's reliable.

I am banned!
    We get what you are saying but before you buy it is when you try to research. And friends will scam you as quick as the Internet. I'm really tempted to give you an answer but why not ask your friend about the company and have him help you find some info on them if it's a good friend. Google is my friend. We are not trying to be dicks but so many people buy things to inject into their body before they know if it's reliable.
    I must be lucky....I have never been ripped off finding my own source on the net...I just said fuck gettin scammed by my friends cause they dont even know how to run a cycle in the first place...so I sent a company 100 for a bottle of tren just to see if it was legit...and what do you know...shit came in and the lot numbers checked out...you gotta risk something to make progress

Rookie
    Well my buddy told me he gets it from a domestic source in Arizona, and that the product is legit. I mean I wouldn't expect him to tell me otherwise no matter what the case is. Google turns up pretty much nothing when I look for the stuff.... So I'm not sure where to turn from here.

Exactly. I had the same problem. Friends would come back with all kinds of bullshit or put my money with theirs to get stupid shit they wanted to try and I was stuck with it. I never have been taken by Internet that includes domestic and international but once I started to really look around, I couldn't believe how many places there were. But I double and triple check them all so you must be lucky. Shit u might want to play the lottery because there are a lot of fakes.

Rookie
    Well I'm new to the game, anyways, UserAt204 I'd appreciate a suggestion on whether or not I'm good to go taking TNT Pharma...

I am banned!
    how can google not tell you anything? Its easy google buy steroids and then research the names of the companies...you will find one to try out...take a chance...or stick around here and read threads..

Rookie
    I hear that, try googling TNT Pharma yourself, nothing really... I'm just wondering what to do with what I just purchased.

I am banned!
    what is the exact company name? or is that it

Here's my last tip for the night because I'm tired as hell and my stomache hurts from laughing at the shit cobra post. if you google the name of the product you have, it will pop up, then you click on that link and read the post about them. Oh wait didn't someone just tell you that

Bro my opinion doesn't mean shit. I could be lying to you so don't take my word for it. It's better to do what we told you so you can read what a group of people think about them. We are trying to help but you aren't listening.

And I hope you are not too young for this shit because I didn't even think about that

That's the actuall name of the lab

I am banned!
    Here's my last tip for the night because I'm tired as hell and my stomache hurts from laughing at the shit cobra post. if you google the name of the product you have, it will pop up, then you click on that link and read the post about them. Oh wait didn't someone just tell you that

Bro my opinion doesn't mean shit. I could be lying to you so don't take my word for it. It's better to do what we told you so you can read what a group of people think about them. We are trying to help but you aren't listening.

And I hope you are not too young for this shit because I didn't even think about that
    Ya im fuckin bored...got steak on the stove and then its bed time for me....but I agree with the route you threw out there..thats how I do my checking....I have read somewhere thought that tnt was g2g but who knows what company that was made by

You say you couldn't find anything but your obviously not looking. Try again

Rookie
    Well thanks for the help... And I'm 27yrs old, been lifting seriously for about 10 years, and have hit a major plateau.

Leland. YES!!! They are good. If it's the DOM source. Now I can't promise your friend gave you the same product that I know of but probably is. Just make sure you do your research next time. You joined in 05 and should know these things. If you stick around I'm sure you will learn a lot more. Now more important, do you have a proper post cycle therapy (pct) on hand. If not read the post cycle therapy (pct) sticky and get it before you use it.

Rookie
    Thanks again for being patient with me. Yeah I've got some adex and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) coming for post cycle therapy (pct). Once I've got that in hand I'm gonna go ahead and get started.

Wait. No no no. Adex is ok on cycle if you are gyno prone. Exemestane is much better IMO. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is great. I suggest 250iu twice a week during the cycle then stop a week before you start post cycle therapy (pct). Read the pct sticky and that will explain more, but you need a serm bro. You need torem(my favorite), nolvadex, or clomid or a combination of those. You can use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) up to when you use serm but don't use it any longer and with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) I recommend using the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) because it may cause a sharp rise in estrogen. I prefer aromisin(exemstane) because it won't cause estro rebound. Read the sticky ok.

Rookie
    Alright, I'm reading over it now, Thanks UserAT... I've done quite a bit of research on the gear (not brands obviously) but haven't done much research on the post cycle therapy (pct)s yet. I do know enough to not get started until I've got post cycle therapy (pct) in hand and a good plan in place though.

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by LelandT50 View Post
    Alright, I'm reading over it now, Thanks UserAT... I've done quite a bit of research on the gear (not brands obviously) but haven't done much research on the post cycle therapy (pct)s yet. I do know enough to not get started until I've got post cycle therapy (pct) in hand and a good plan in place though.
    If you have arimidex already just use that...rebound doesnt happen to everyone...just use it all the way up to the end of your post cycle therapy (pct) at .5/ed and you should be fine. No sense on wasting it...im using adex right now and its working great but I agree with user...aromasin is better. Oh and far as the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) goes....500iu 2x a week will work better....i run it like that and its barely working....next cycle im bumping it to 750 2x a week

I have that same problem cobra. I had to bump to 500 x 2. Seems to be working well. Found this out during my last cycle. Hopefully it stays at this dose, I know peopl who do more but I think problems may occur if we keep going up to much. It's strange because 250 used to seem like plenty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information