Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Novice
    Pain!! after first shot of testosterone E
    I'm on my first cycle of test e
    First shot was 2days ago and the pain is unbelievable I can't sit on my glute I can't lay on my right side I can hardly move my right leg at all what's the deal here is this normal for a first timer or is there somthing wrong

Pretty normal for a first timer. It gets better with each shot. After a while you won't really feel any pain/soreness anymore.

A small tip that helps sometimes - workout immediately after your injection. If you shoot glutes/quads, do leg workout. If you shoot delts, do shoulder workout etc. It'll help cut down on the pain/soreness.

Known SCAMMER
    i expierenced the same feelings after a shot a month or so ago. it hurt to even lightly touch that side of my glute. i have done quite a few injections in my time but nothings hurt like that. i assumed the water based win was the culprate but looking back i am not so sure i didn't hit a nerve or something. after about five days the pain subsided and slowly went away. things to look for: check for any irregularities, redness, swelling, or any other signs of infection. is the area hot or more so than the rest of your body. if it seems at all infected go to your doc and let him check it out. if it's not infected you will be ok. just give it some time.

Known SCAMMER
    other tips: heat the oil up. i run my syringe under warm water until warm. gotta be careful to keep it sterile. no tap water on needle only on the chamber. it's good to do your injections after a shower when your muscle is warm. also massage the injection sight for a few minutes after you inject. good luck.

I took my first shot in over 5 years on Monday. A little tender but nothing else.

I pinned for the first time two days ago too. I'm still feeling a little sore. I followed some tips I've seen in threads. I let the vial of test sit next to the heater for about ten min to get it warm. Showered while I waited and massaged my glute where I was going to pin. Used a 25g 1.5 inch syringe. Im hoping it isn't sore any more tomorrow cause I'm doing the other cheek.

Any time I have an errant dart and my bwutt hurts I just get RJ to rub it.

Next thing ya know I am skippin around the pasture like a spring fawn.

PS It should settle down in a few days. Like Rocko said , heat your gear it will help.
    If you dont get deep enough into the muscle sometimes it will react with the Sub Que tissues. Epidermis dont like gear.
    It may get warm to the touch that would indicate mild infection. If it gets worse get back on the board immediatly.
    Last edited by pickle bunny; 02-02-2011 at 11:40 AM.

Novice
    I dont see any irregularities it's sore to the light touch and is hotter than the rest of my body although I can move it more than yesterday and it is a little less painfull it's still bad
    I also have stretch marks not far from injection site there is no lumps or swelling that I can see

Pro Bodybuilder
    It can vary from shot to shot. My very first cycle of Test E was fine until the 8th week and I did a glute shot like yourself. My whole right glute swelled up the size of a pancake and was very hard. Couldn't even lay on my back. Took about a week and a half and then it was fine. Never had a problem since then. Quality of gear also counts as well. I was on QV at the time (Mexico). I learned to heat up my injection site with a heat pack and do a good massage on the muscle. That has definitely helped.

Cardio is the Key
    Quote Originally Posted by glubgawd View Post
    Pretty normal for a first timer. It gets better with each shot. After a while you won't really feel any pain/soreness anymore.

A small tip that helps sometimes - workout immediately after your injection. If you shoot glutes/quads, do leg workout. If you shoot delts, do shoulder workout etc. It'll help cut down on the pain/soreness.
    I took my first shot monday, I ran 5 miles after and im sure it helped. I just roll the vial in my hand for about 5 or so, and I inject very slow, it seems to help. good advice glub.

I am banned!
    Welcome to aas bro!!!!

Known SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by riprockwell View Post
    I was on QV at the time (Mexico).
    i love qv gear... had some good results with it

GetToDaChoppa!
    Hmm.. everyone assumes this is normal but it sound like you have shitty UGL gear with a high BB/BA content. Who's the gear made by? Heat pad that shit for awhile. Get some sterile oil and mix it with the gear if it is in fact because of a high BB/BA content.

i did a shot in my left delt that hurt bad for days.sucked. all my other shots have normal pain,real slight easy to deal with. i think i hit something. i dont worry to much about it but when it happens on your first shot i bet it scares you. a little gun shy

Straight Up Gangster ! Die$eL~Man's Avatar
    what brand gear ?

Cardio is the Key
    Quote Originally Posted by die$el~man View Post
    what brand gear ?
    x2

Rookie
    Same thing happend to me after my first shot. By my second week i wasnt really feeling the pain at all.

Novice
    I don't think I can take another shot in this side on Monday but if I take one in the other side I'll get the same thing allover again rite .?
    The gear is pharma lab testoviron 300mg
    I can hardly walk definatly "gun shy" rite about now
    Last edited by Ghost823; 02-03-2011 at 04:57 AM.

On a breather
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost823 View Post
    I don't think I can take another shot in this side on Monday but if I take one in the other side I'll get the same thing allover again rite .?
    The gear is pharma lab testoviron 300mg
    I can hardly walk definatly "gun shy" rite about now
    probably gonna feel about the same. although warming it up might help. testoviron is that like 112mg prop/188mg enanthate type of prop/enan blend?

try your pecs or shoulders. they were much smoother than my glutes for me.

or the ventro glute. there are some threads where we were discussing ventro recently so you can check those out for some directions.

ventro is nice, one of my favs for sure!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    spotinjections.com get on there and try some other places out.

Novice
    Yes its the 112mg prop/188mg ethanante blend
    Im going to try a few things on my next pin first one being warming up the syring
    After load massage the area for awial longer and maybe take a walk on the running machine to warm up the muscle

ok, sounds like you have some crappy ug gear, or you are sensitive to prop. i am very sensitive to prop, enough to make me stick with only e and cip.. No. 1. be very sure to keep everything clean, be sure to clean the top of the bottle. warming up your gear will help some, but be carefull not to get it too hot, you will burn your muscle. check out the injection website, there are other places to inject, i personally prefere my quad now, a lot less painful. good luck man, and if the pain gets wose, or you see any unusuall redness, or dark veins, let your doc look at it.

TWIGS AND SEEDS
    I just got some test propionate in the mail, it had been sitting out in the cold. It sat on the table inside for about 1 hour at 70 degrees, i wiped the top sucked out about 1 cc and stuck it in my vastus. So, really no prep is what that is saying. Yea, I took a swab to the vial and injection site but no heating dancing around or anything like that.

Feels fine now, like after any IM injection to me (b12, morphine, dilaudid, antibiotics etc whatever). I don't get all the issues with the testosterone propionate unless it is shit and contaminated.

Novice
    So iv been keeping my eye on it and I now have a red patch roughly the size of my fist on my rite glute pain has eased a bit more than yesterday I managed to make it to the gym today what can the red patch be ..just some sort of bruising coming out ?
    Last edited by Ghost823; 02-03-2011 at 09:52 PM.

Known SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost823 View Post
    So iv been keeping my eye on it and I now have a red patch roughly the size of my hand on my rite glute pain has eased a bit more than yesterday I managed to make it to the gym today what can the red patch be ..just some sort of bruising coming out ?
    it could be normal and part of the healing process...as i had the same thing without infection. the most important thing here is infection and making sure it's not happening to you. so chill and remain watching it. it should be getting better not worse, by now. the pain should be easing up. is it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information