Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie
    elite anabolics or synthetic power labs?
    just wana know if anyone has any info on these two labs? i read that sythetic power labs is actually gstar... but am curious if anyone has any real information... or used any of these two before...

and no posts from Jimmijimmi... or any other rep that is pushing there products please.

lifter
    hands Down EA...how did you hear about ELITE? r u a member at TSC? his profina 200 is the bomb!

I recently heard that shit sucked. (EA)

lifter
    Quote Originally Posted by RAW3NVY View Post
    I recently heard that shit sucked. (EA)
    u heard wrong bro.. he has some of the best quality gear on the market...get a membership at !@#$%^&.beats the the hell out of this site..where its a bunch of uneducated assholes for the most part...go to tsc and people will actually HELP you and not criticize you
    Last edited by Dreaded Pirate Roberts; 01-25-2011 at 04:57 PM.

Rookie
    good info.. keep it coming good or bad... wana know the truth... yes im a member... but i like this board and would like to know what ppl here think...

there is a big price diff in both so i would like to know which is better quality...
    Last edited by Blkteg; 01-25-2011 at 04:51 PM.

lifter
    Quote Originally Posted by Blkteg View Post
    good info.. keep it coming good or bad... wana know the truth... yes im a member... but i like this board and would like to know what ppl here think...

there is a big price diff in both so i would like to know which is better quality...
    well the is a lot of quality domestic labs on tsc.. elite, ppp, XP, TSA( he's outta business I believe though) Mr.syn and natsci. those are your best bets. imho...as for prices Elite def has the best..which scares people away cus they think itll be low quality. ive ran his profina200 and his prop. smooth as can be and quality gear. there's a bunch of blood llevel check in elites sub-forum. lots of reviews as well. that's why i love TSC. nobody is pushing products.
    Last edited by hockeyfan2185; 01-25-2011 at 05:00 PM.

Administrator Dreaded Pirate Roberts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyfan2185 View Post
    u heard wrong bro.. he has some of the best quality gear on the market...get a membership at !@#$%^&.beats the the hell out of this site..where its a bunch of uneducated assholes for the most part...go to tsc and people will actually HELP you and not criticize you
    Don't post links to that site here again. He a security risk to everyone. You be a fool to go to his site you will end up on a list.
    The term "sell out comes from progressives" It is propaganda to make your feel better about not having the opportunities they have taken away. I was raised to succeed. Opportunity is wealth of prosperity. Fight the power! .....LOL

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    Don't post links to that site here again. He a security risk to everyone. You be a fool to go to his site you will end up on a list.
    on what list? is it a crime to be a member of that site? i have not made 1 post on there

I would listen to DPR. This conversation was brought up a couple weeks ago.

Straight Up Gangster ! Die$eL~Man's Avatar
    i never heard of them

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RAW3NVY View Post
    I would listen to DPR. This conversation was brought up a couple weeks ago.
    forget the board... has anyone used these products... i never mentioned that board in the first place because i wanted to see how many ppl OUTSIDE of that board have used it

Junior Bodybuilder
    Exclamation It's a scam
    The whole place is a scam. elite anabolic is a scam. end of story. ELite anabolic is probably Zeus himself, lol. http://www.steroidology.com/forum/im...ilies/nono.gif

Junior Bodybuilder
    Exclamation scam/elite/tsc
    and yes I have ordered from elite and got scammed twice lol. first the test e and then the suspension, dont take long to see if the sus is real or not.

Rookie
    Thanks guys good info., thas y I came to this board. Anymore help would be appreciated! Dont be afraid. Good or bad.

Administrator Dreaded Pirate Roberts's Avatar
    Hang out make some friends. Work on your diet. Our resident Diet guru is real good. By the tie you learn how to eat to grow you will have made some friends. It's good to have friends
    The term "sell out comes from progressives" It is propaganda to make your feel better about not having the opportunities they have taken away. I was raised to succeed. Opportunity is wealth of prosperity. Fight the power! .....LOL

to answer your question. elite anabolcs is well received by many users. his feedback is very good.

syn is a product that i have not used. that being said i know people who have and like te gear very much. as far as being gstar?????? i dnt beleive thats true

Junior Bodybuilder
    Question G-star?
    what do you mean by g-star?

Rookie
    i was reading on alot of diff boards and that jimmijimmi guy was saying that sythetic power labs is the same as gstar... if you havent heard of gstar i dunno what else to tell you.. ill try and google sythetic power labs and find the post he made about it... but seems to me jimmijimmi is a gstar rep.. and just pushes that product...

but i think i decided to go with biotech from vip

forget the board... has anyone used these products... i never mentioned that board in the first place because i wanted to see how many ppl OUTSIDE of that board have used it

thas y I came to this board..
    "forget the board"

"this is why I came to the board"

Welcome anyways.. this board and its members, experience & advice wont steer you wrong.
    Last edited by RAW3NVY; 01-27-2011 at 11:34 AM.

lifter
    Quote Originally Posted by p91swat View Post
    and yes I have ordered from elite and got scammed twice lol. first the test e and then the suspension, dont take long to see if the sus is real or not.
    dude i don't know what you are talking about? Elite doesn't even carry sus...don't talk shit on things you don't know. many people use his gear with great success including me.

On a breather
    dude i don't know what you are talking about? Elite doesn't even carry sus...don't talk shit on things you don't know. many people use his gear with great success including me.

if you read this guys previous threads about his experiences over there you'd see that he wasn't purely talking out of his ass.

but you're clearly here just to try to pimp EA and that particular site.

when i was first looking into online sources i ran across them but didn't buy the BS "we care" and "we are here to help you" junk. obviously they are going to be like a ton of forums out there and be run by the source themselves and pimp their gear as the top gear from a supposedly objective and unbiased viewpoint.

dime a dozen.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Unhappy really?
    Are you serious he does not even carry test suspension? ?Then I feel like a bigger dumbass, lol. then he definitely sent me some plain milk.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/im...s/iwstupid.gif

lifter
    Quote Originally Posted by p91swat View Post
    Are you serious he does not even carry test suspension? ?Then I feel like a bigger dumbass, lol. then he definitely sent me some plain milk.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/im...s/iwstupid.gif
    oh that's my mistake.. i thought you were meaning sustanon.

lifter
    Quote Originally Posted by ezred View Post
    if you read this guys previous threads about his experiences over there you'd see that he wasn't purely talking out of his ass.

but you're clearly here just to try to pimp EA and that particular site.

when i was first looking into online sources i ran across them but didn't buy the BS "we care" and "we are here to help you" junk. obviously they are going to be like a ton of forums out there and be run by the source themselves and pimp their gear as the top gear from a supposedly objective and unbiased viewpoint.

dime a dozen.
    this is a true statement. but all the review in the sections are from unbiased members. Not all of the sources on that site are great sources..many ppl are scammed from some of the sources. this is why people review the sources gear...and if you look.. EA has some of the best reviews than any other domestic source. half of all of the sources mentioned on this site are on there as well such as naps or unclez. u name it and it's most likely there. I am pimping the site because the site IS pimp. dozens of sources domestic and international...all with unbiased reviews? I don't understand why this is a bad thing? What's not to like?

Junior Bodybuilder
    biased
    I dont understand Uncle z seems god on this forum but his a tiny spec on there forum, actually I did not even remember seeing his name on there. This forum makes naps god on here too. but On theSourcecheck it's the worst possible source that you can go for based off of the reviews, any one care too explain? Too me it's just seems that all the fucking forums are extremely biased including this one. everyone talks openly about uncle z and naps is how is that different from any other sources, is this not illegal?

this is a true statement. but all the review in the sections are from unbiased members. Not all of the sources on that site are great sources..many ppl are scammed from some of the sources. this is why people review the sources gear...and if you look.. EA has some of the best reviews than any other domestic source. half of all of the sources mentioned on this site are on there as well such as naps or unclez. u name it and it's most likely there. I am pimping the site because the site IS pimp. dozens of sources domestic and international...all with unbiased reviews? I don't understand why this is a bad thing? What's not to like?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information