Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Arrow first time, bulk or cut cycle?
    hello, a friend of mine recently mentioned this website and I found it very useful in all the information provided. He suggested decca and dbol - I weigh 180lbs at 5'10 with 15% bodyfat, this is the lowest I've weigh since I've been dieting trying my best to cut down to 12% at least, my family has a pretty big build and I usually weight around 200lbs+ - He told me I wouldn't need any cutting or fat loss steroids since my bf is already relatively low and adding some muscle would definitely get rid of it while adding size. For a beginner, is both steroids too much? should I only do one? he said 'if you do decca you gotta do dbol' then again I think he's experienced with steroids.

I want to add some size and cut this little bit of fat \t a boost so I can get past this plateau I've hit.

I also read about clenbuterol, it can add some size while cut fat. I dont have problem gaining weight, and I've read all sorts of cycles like

Testosterone, Dianabol, and a HGH to start

others mention sustanol

should I run clen with any of the mentioned above in order to cut down fat and put on some lean mass?

long post, any input is really appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by dolce4 View Post
    hello, a friend of mine recently mentioned this website and I found it very useful in all the information provided. He suggested decca and dbol - I weigh 180lbs at 5'10 with 15% bodyfat, this is the lowest I've weigh since I've been dieting trying my best to cut down to 12% at least, my family has a pretty big build and I usually weight around 200lbs+ - He told me I wouldn't need any cutting or fat loss steroids since my bf is already relatively low and adding some muscle would definitely get rid of it while adding size. For a beginner, is both steroids too much? should I only do one? he said 'if you do decca you gotta do dbol' then again I think he's experienced with steroids.

I want to add some size and cut this little bit of fat \t a boost so I can get past this plateau I've hit.

I also read about clenbuterol, it can add some size while cut fat. I dont have problem gaining weight, and I've read all sorts of cycles like

others mention sustanol

should I run clen with any of the mentioned above in order to cut down fat and put on some lean mass?

Welcome!..I've never heard of clen adding mass...cutting won't help you gain at all, why suggest that?

You need to bulk...seems like your confused about every compound you mentioned.

I'd suggest learning more and giver shit in the gym for now..tweak your diet abit, you should get to 12% no problem.

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by dolce4 View Post

others mention sustanol

Tell your friend he's a fucking idiot and he is not experienced at all if he's suggestion deca and dbol as a first go. You can't run deca without dbol??? Who the fuck says that and actually believes the words coming out of their own mouth??? Research man and you'll learn quickly what to run as a first cycle.

taping "first cycle" on search button you will see full of interesting advices.
    If a man wants to use steroids, God himself can not prevent it

1 at a time...
    Welcome..please slow down read- read- then read some more.
    Gym advice will get you in trouble, ripped off and endanger your health.
    Age 50
    5 11

Cancer comeback

Hello and welcome to Ology.

Follow the advise here using the search feature - for starters you should only use test on your fist run - one of the main reasons is if you have any side effects you'll know where they are coming from...

If you start off with several compounds and start to see bad side effects you won't know what compound to adjust.

You might think your best to eliminate a compound that could be causing the problem where you would be able to start by simply lowering the dose and see better results.

Keep us posted

Rookie
    hey thanks a lot for that, I've been reading on it and most sites suggest test and dbol for the first run...just curious (besides your reason repo, makes a lot of sense) why should I avoid dbol on my first cycle and isnt an HGH a great addition to anybody first cycle?

I was reading a lot on somatropin and kigtropin, sounds like good stuff.

what do you guys think about this cycle?

HGH: 4iu 4 days per week for 4 months.

After 2 months on HGH: Cypionate, 250 mgs every 4 days for 11 weeks or 400 mgs once a week for 12 weeks .

When starting Cypionate, start D-bol: 20 mgs ED for 30 days.

Nolvadex if needed, and post cycle therapy (pct) Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Clomid.

again thanks for the help, I've been reading on this non stop for a few days now and really don't wanna make an order until im 100% sure.

Rookie
    another cycle a user emailed me...

A test only cycle is the way to go for your first.

Some like to add an oral like dbol in the first 4 weeks and that is okay. I prefer to add an oral like anavar or winstrol in the latter part of the cycle for two reasons. One it can help harden up your gains and if run properly you can go right into post cycle therapy (pct) without having to wait two weeks for the long estered test to clear.

I'd suggest something like this.

Wk 1-12 test cyp 400-500mg per wk
    Wk 9-14 winstrol 50mg ED
    Wk 3-15 adex .25mg EOD
    start post cycle therapy (pct) 3 days after last dose of winstrol using nolvadex and clomid. Run the nolva 20/20/10/10/10 and clomid 50/50/25/25.

I told him the same I told you guys and he said winstrol is a great addition to help me get cut and I could leave the dbol out of it, up to me.

Thread Information