Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Exclamation Can you make natural gains after steroid use?
    I did a cycle of Sustanon (sust) 2.5 months, ran Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for my post cycle, gained 20 pounds and kept 15. Been off it for 3 months or so, still working out hard. Now a few people have told me i will never make natural gains again (strength gains nor mass gains)... without doing more steroids. Are they right?? as an athlete this would be really fucking annoying for me as i dont really want to do another cycle as im only 10 pounds from my goal weight.. still have alot of strength to gain to be at the top of my sport. What are your guys thoughts on this? has anyone ever finished a cycle and still continued to make natural gains? please give me some positive responses lol

On a breather
    gains are determined by how you fuel youe body and how you expend that fuel and rest.

the only reason people would no longer be able to make natty gains is if they surpass their natty lotentisl peak while cycling. this person will also not be able to maintain cycle gains even after they have brought their natty test production back.

of your test is back at fullforce, but the cycle has afdected your natural production to make it, say 95% of what it was pre-cycle, then naturally doing that cycle lowered your natty potential.

your potential is peaked when you can no longer rest long enough for growth baswd on the level of workout intensity need to break down the muscles sufficiently for growth. so if you can recover your natty test levels, and your body hasnt maxed out in that area, then by all means yes you can still make natty gains. in both stength and size.

of course test is not the only chemical affected necessarily. if your thyroid function diminishes over time then the way your body breaks down fat is affected and could result in it being hsrder to add muscle.

we really dont knoe enough about steroids yet to say for sure exactly what and how is affected and to what degree i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by snipe05 View Post
    I did a cycle of Sustanon (sust) 2.5 months, ran Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for my post cycle, gained 20 pounds and kept 15. Been off it for 3 months or so, still working out hard. Now a few people have told me i will never make natural gains again (strength gains nor mass gains)... without doing more steroids. Are they right?? as an athlete this would be really fucking annoying for me as i dont really want to do another cycle as im only 10 pounds from my goal weight.. still have alot of strength to gain to be at the top of my sport. What are your guys thoughts on this? has anyone ever finished a cycle and still continued to make natural gains? please give me some positive responses lol

the factor which determine if you can grow up muscles without steroids is the age.

obviously younger you are and less gear you need concidering than under 23 years only a good diet use to be most than suffisent for eveybody to get natural plateau. ( 30-35 pounds over normall weight, under 15 bf%)

it doesn't mean than older need mush steroids... no the optimal age to use steroids is 25to 35 over that you can concider to descrease the amount of hormone or select less androgenous ones ( telling that, i admit i have to think about to swith def out of trenbolone to other compounds. i'm almost 38 now.)

during the period of 25 to 45 the gain in natural begin slower, low in fat, but solid and for a long time.
    If a man wants to use steroids, God himself can not prevent it

You can but your definition of "gains" will surely not be the same...

Yes you certainly can if you work hard and have your diet in check, just like people who never cycle can.

ur diet and ur training man its very important. u will get some gain..
    whats ur height and weight??

Olympian Bodybuilder
    diet factor.
    this is whats going to matter.

Agree with Cyto.
    However I still go back to my personal body type and it s limitations (genetics) and now with age creeping on me..it s near impossible to maintain my strength, my muscle, a job, living single as a working class middle class euro trash alpha male.
    HRT for life..for me..I ll go with kane on this ...I need em.
    Age 50
    5 11

TRT
    PSL Test c 125 a week
    Hcg as needed

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley02 View Post
    ur diet and ur training man its very important. u will get some gain..
    whats ur height and weight??
    Hey im 22, 5'11 was 150 did Sustanon (sust) now 165, and just want to do natural, only did a short cycle 2 bottles, ran Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the whole time to be safe and for about a month and a hlaf after, been off for 2 and half months or so. The only reason i posted this is because some guy at my gym told me cause i did steroids i would never be able to make gains or increase stength naturally ever again.. which really discouraged me.. but im thinkin he's full of shit

Quote Originally Posted by snipe05 View Post
    Hey im 22, 5'11 was 150 did Sustanon (sust) now 165, and just want to do natural, only did a short cycle 2 bottles, ran Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the whole time to be safe and for about a month and a hlaf after, been off for 2 and half months or so. The only reason i posted this is because some guy at my gym told me cause i did steroids i would never be able to make gains or increase stength naturally ever again.. which really discouraged me.. but im thinkin he's full of shit
    man 5'11 165 u need to do a fuckin good job with ur diet man .. u are too skinny man .u shouldnt touch AAS at all man. u need to go to the diet forum and let 3j help u...
    Last edited by smiley02; 01-17-2011 at 05:31 PM.

at your size you dont need steroids , you need to buy more groceries.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

La possiedo il figlio Italiano SPO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    at your size you dont need steroids , you need to buy more groceries.
    I echo this loud and clear. You should've never done a cycle to begin with dude. You need to eat and hit your natural peak, which at your height would easily be at least 190 lbs. Diet and training are far more important than AAS. AAS should only be added when the other two components are dialed in 110%.

Thread Information