Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Rookie
    Default Anavar stacked with winny
    I have anavar 10mg and Winstrol (winny) 25mg, both are oral im also on fish oil, milk thistle and liver pills, i was wondering how i should stack these, im 5 10 179 pounds 9 % body fat, Im looking for the abs and vascular arms, any suggestions i need some opionions I was also wondering if anyone can tell me the side effects? and will I still have a sex drive

Thanks your new fellow friend,
    Mike

Rookie
    BTW both of them are from medistar PHARMA

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Moved to the appropriate forum.....
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Read and research before you do anything.
    Two orals = no way.

Rookie
    :S Can anyone else give me some feedback? should i just take the anavar alone and what should i run it on?

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by RA64 View Post
    Read and research before you do anything.
    Two orals = no way.
    this applys to most you dont want to run 2 aa-17's at the same time but this is not the case with var and winstrol.
    Lots of labs make stanavar a var and Winstrol (winny) combo.
    These to compounds are good together I ran 50mg winstrol and 80mg anavar the last 4 weeks leading up to my comp.
    But i wouldnt recommend it unless you are at a low bf and running test as a base.

Two orals? I would not do it.

Quote Originally Posted by drewbolic View Post
    this applys to most you dont want to run 2 aa-17's at the same time but this is not the case with var and winstrol.
    Lots of labs make stanavar a var and Winstrol (winny) combo.
    These to compounds are good together I ran 50mg winstrol and 80mg anavar the last 4 weeks leading up to my comp.
    But i wouldnt recommend it unless you are at a low bf and running test as a base.
    this is some grade A shitty advice.
    this huy is obviously new at this and definately does not need to run a oral only cycle much less a 2 oral cycle.
    the fact that you ran 2 17a steroids doesnt exactly show a lot of smarts on your part even if you were pre contest.
    there is absolutely no reason to put the liver under that kind of stress.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

On a breather
    give us some more info about yourself. age/height/weight/bf% etc.

you clearly need to do some research on subject. cruise these forums, use the search button extensively. read old shit. read new shit. read dumb shit.

.... just don't read anything i've said, it is all worthless...

Rookie
    IM going to Start using Anavar as well I am
    6.0ft 290lbs looking for more cut tone body vascular arms and get rid of the excess fat started good dieting currently at about 20% bf need some advice on how much mg i should take and if i should stack it ?

Rookie
    Exclamation
    6.0ft 290lbs looking for more cut tone body vascular arms and get rid of the excess fat started good dieting currently at about 20% bf need some advice on how much mg i should take and if i should stack it ?

Quote Originally Posted by MusCleFOOtballA View Post
    you are not ready for steroids. anavar will make a mild difference at best for you at that size , get your diet and training right and then in the future consider a cycle.

i know you dont like that advice and you probablly wont follow it but it really is the right thing to do.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    this is some grade A shitty advice.
    this huy is obviously new at this and definately does not need to run a oral only cycle much less a 2 oral cycle.
    the fact that you ran 2 17a steroids doesnt exactly show a lot of smarts on your part even if you were pre contest.
    there is absolutely no reason to put the liver under that kind of stress.
    That was not meant to advice just my experience.
    I would never recomend an oral only cycle.
    I dont even understand where you translated my post into any advice.
    I simply said var and Winstrol (winny) and commonly used together lots of labs make the combo and I ran it pre-contest.AND I WOULD NOT RECXOMEND RUNNING IT WITHOUT TEST AS A BASE.

Pro Bodybuilder
    yOU SHOULDNT RUN THE ANAVAR.cHECK OUT THE DIET FORUM AND HOOK UP WITH 3J IM BETTING YOU CAN GET THE RESULTS YOUR LOOKING FOR JUST BY TWEAKING YOUR DIET.

hOw is your training?
    Post up your split let see if you can get some help and design a better program for you.

Rookie
    drewbolic, Hey what do u mean by my split? and plz i want to know a good steroid for me then for the results that im lookin for since Anavar is not the right choice. does anyone know?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    lol at the " i want the abs and vascular arms " why dont u lift some weights first lol

ur 5'10 180 and want to get leaner pretty much. wtfff

Novice
    drewbolic, Hey what do u mean by my split? and plz i want to know a good steroid for me then for the results that im lookin for since Anavar is not the right choice. does anyone know?
    Please man take DADAWG's advice and wait. There isn't a single steroid out there thats right for you if you don't know what a split is. your cycle should consist of eating correctly, training hard as shit and making a lifestyle change of dedication and discipline.

Rookie
    I train and lift weights everyday, lots of running I eat about 2500-3000 calories a day, my body fat is very low and I have heard lots of good things about Var and Winstrol (winny), I was gonna do 50 Mg Winstrol (winny) and 20 Mg var, with fish oil milk thistle and liver pills, i also take the GNC mens health pills.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by deemo17 View Post
    I train and lift weights everyday, lots of running I eat about 2500-3000 calories a day, my body fat is very low and I have heard lots of good things about Var and Winstrol (winny), I was gonna do 50 Mg Winstrol (winny) and 20 Mg var, with fish oil milk thistle and liver pills, i also take the GNC mens health pills.
    Bro take the advice and wait...what is the rush,for now continue to eat,train natty and read up and do your research.

Rookie
    OK So Basically Anavar 60mg a day , Test, and PCt is the best way to go

RJ
    these guys have to be alters. No one can be this stupid. Certainly not two guys in the same thread. But since I'm bored, here goes:

First for you deemo, if you're not gonna listen to the good advice, why are you here? No one is gonna tell you anything else except to punch yourself directly in the face.

And for you fatty... any man who says this:

looking for more cut tone body vascular arms
    certainly doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about, and more importantly doesn't need steroids. Get over to the diet section and work on that gut.

Rookie
    Thanks for all the advice, im new to all this type of stuff so what is test and pct?

Novice
    Thought I'd best reply before the big fish see your post..

test = testosterone
    pct = post cycle therapy (or treatment)

It's pretty much all covered in these introduction threads HERE

:S Can anyone else give me some feedback? should i just take the anavar alone and what should i run it on?
    you need to do some research man!
    if you did just basice research you would know NOT to stack these.

*oral only, not the best idea.
    *2 orals at one time, worse idea then the first.
    *no test in cycle, biggest mistake of the 3.

you realize oral steroids are liver toxic right?
    do you know what post cycle therapy (pct) is?

i would rec test with var and forma

cycle:
    wk1-12 500mg testeth ew
    wk1-8 60mg var ed
    wk1-13 Forma-stanz 1-2 applications ed

var is mild test is nice and forma will help lower SHBG, estro and add to gains.

here is some small info on the three:
    TEST

Testosterone enanthate
    Testosterone heptanoate; 17b-Hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one-17-ethanate
    Molecular Formula C26H40O3
    Molecular Weight 400.60
    CAS Registry Number 315-37-7
    EINECS 206-253-5
    Melting point 34-39 ºC
    alpha 77 º

Primoteston is one of the most popular used testosterone products on the market today. It is very effective in building muscle, burning fat and gaining strength. It is also cheap and easy to obtain.

Testosterone is the male sex hormone responsible for many of the physical and emotional traits of men. It creates the deeper voices, sex drive, aggression and, of coarse, larger muscles in men. Testosterone makes the muscles retain more nitrogen, which in turn makes the muscle synthesize proteins better, producing larger muscles.

The downside to testosterone steroids is that they aromatize, or turn into estrogen, in the body. When the body has too much estrogen it begins to take on female characteristics gynocomastia, water retention, fat gain, loss of sex drive and testicular shrinkage are all most certain side effects of taking testosterone and letting it aromatize in the body.

Testosterone enanthate is an oil based injectable steroid, designed to slowly release testosterone from the injection site (depot). Once administered, serum concentrations of this hormone will rise for several days, and remain markedly elevated for approximately two weeks. It may actually take three weeks for the action of this drug to fully diminish. For medical purposes this is the most widely prescribed testosterone, used regularly to treat cases of hypogonadism and other disorders related to androgen deficiency. Since patients generally do not selfadminister such injections, a long acting steroid like this is a very welcome item. Therapy is clearly more comfortable in comparison to an ester like propionate, which requires a much more frequent dosage schedule.

Testosterone is a powerful hormone with notably prominent side effects. Much of which stem from the fact that testosterone exhibits a high tendency to convert into estrogen. Related side effects may therefore become a problem during a cycle. For starters, water retention can become quite noticeable. This can produce a clear loss of muscle definition, as subcutaneous fluids begin to build. The storage of excess body fat may further reduce the visibility of muscle features, another common problem with aromatizing steroids. The excess estrogen level during/after your cycle also has the potential to lead up to gynecomastia. Adding an ancillary drug like Nolvadex and/or Proviron is therefore advisable to those with a known sensitivity to this side effect. The anti-aromatase Arimidex, Femara, or Aromasin are a much better choices though. It is believed that the use of an anti-estrogen can slightly lower the anabolic effect of most androgen cycles (estrogen and water weight are often thought to facilitate strength and muscle gain), so one might want to see if such drugs are actually necessary before committing to use. A little puffiness under the nipple is a sign that gynecomastia is developing. If this is left to further develop into pronounced swelling, soreness and the growth of small lumps under the nipples, some form of action should be taken immediately to treat it (obviously quitting the drug or adding ancillaries like Nolvadex).

Being a testosterone product, all the standard androgenic side effects are also to be expected. Oily skin, acne, aggressiveness, facial/body hair growth and male pattern baldness are all possible. Older or more sensitive individuals might therefore choose to avoid testosterone products, and look toward milder anabolics like DecaDurabolin or Equipoise which produce fewer side effects. Others may opt to add the drug Proscar/Propecia, which will minimize the conversion of testosterone into DHT (dihydrotestosterone). With blood levels of this metabolite notably reduced, the impact of related side effects should also be reduced. With strong bulking drugs however, the user will generally expect to incur strong side effects and will often just tolerate them. Most athletes really do not find the testosterones all that uncomfortable (especially in the face of the end result), as can be seen with the great popularity of such compounds.

Although this particular ester is active for a much longer duration, most prefer to inject it on a weekly or bi-weekly basis in order to keep blood levels stable. The usual dosage would be in the range of 250mg-750mg a week. This level is quite sufficient, and should provide the user a rapid gain of strength and body weight. Above this level estrogenic side effects will no doubt become much more pronounced, possibly outweighing any new muscle gained. Those looking for greater bulk would be better served by adding an oral like Anadrol or Dianabol, combinations which prove to work great. If one wishes to use a testosterone yet retain a level of quality and definition to the physique, an injectable anabolic like DecaDurabolin or Equipoise may prove to be a better choice. Here we can use a lower dosage of enanthate, so as to gain an acceptable amount of muscle but keep the buildup of estrogen to a minimum.

With the proper administration of ancillary drugs, Nolva/Clomid and HCG, during post cycle recovery, much of the new muscle mass can be retained for a long time after the cycle has been stopped.

VAR

Oxandrolone
    17beta-Hydroxy-17-methyl-2-oxa-5alpha-androstan-3-one
    Molecular Formula C19H30O3
    Molecular Weight 306.44
    CAS Registry Number 53-39-4
    EINECS 200-172-9
    Melting point

235-238 ºC

Although Anavar doesn***8217;t give users tremendous gains in muscle mass, it is an ideal steroid for burning fat and giving the body a more cut look. Additionally, the muscle mass gained and fat burned tend to be more permanent than with the steroids associated with large muscle mass gains. Anavar also causes more mild side effects limited effect on the liver and comparatively limited effect on the bodys natural sex hormones. Anavar is readily available in foreign countries and on the black market, although it is fairly expensive.

Anavar was the old U.S. brand name for the oral steroid oxandrolone, first produced in 1964 by the drug manufacturer Searle. It was designed as an extremely mild anabolic, one that could even be safely used as a growth stimulant in children. One immediately thinks of the standard worry, ***8220;steroids will stunt growth***8221;. But it is actually the excess estrogen produced by most steroids that is the culprit, just as it is the reason why women stop growing sooner and have a shorter average stature than men. Oxandrolone will not aromatize, and therefore the anabolic effect of the compound can actually promote linear growth. Women usually tolerate this drug well at low doses, and at one time it was prescribed for the treatment of osteoporosis. As the opinions surrounding steroids began to change in the 1980***8217;s, prescriptions for oxandrolone began to drop. Lagging sales probably led Searle to discontinue manufacture in 1989, and it had vanished from U.S. pharmacies until recently. Oxandrolone tablets are again available inside the U.S. by BTG, bearing the new brand name Oxandrin. BTG purchased rights to the drug from Searle and it is now manufactured for the new purpose of treating HIV/AIDS related wasting syndrome.

Anavar is a mild anabolic with low androgenic activity. Its reduced androgenic activity is due to the fact that it is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Although one might think that this would make it a more androgenic steroid, it in fact creates a steroid that is less androgenic because it is already ***8220;5-alpha reduced***8221;. In other words, it lacks the capacity to interact with the 5-alpha reductase enzyme and convert to a more potent ***8220;dihydro° form. It is a simple matter of where a steroid is capable of being potentiated in the body, and with oxandrolone we do not have the same potential as testosterone, which is several times more active in androgen responsive tissues compared to muscle tissue due to its conversion to DHT. It essence oxandrolone has a balanced level of potency in both muscle and androgenic target tissues such as the scalp, skin and prostate. This is a similar situation as is noted with Primobolan and Winstrol, which are also derived from dihydrotestosterone yet not known to be very androgenic substances.

This steroid works well for the promotion of strength and duality muscle mass gains, although it***8217;s mild nature makes it less than ideal for bulking purposes. Among bodybuilders it is most commonly used during cutting phases of training when water retention is a concern. The standard dosage for men is in the range of 20-50mg per day, a level that should produce noticeable results. It can be further combined with anabolics like Primobolan and Winstrol to elicit a harder, more defined look without added water retention. Such combinations are very popular and can dramatically enhance the show physique. One can also add strong non-aromatizing androgens like Halotestin, Proviron or trenbolone. In this case the androgen really helps to harden up the muscles, while at the same time making conditions more favorable for fat reduction. Some athletes do choose to incorporate oxandrolone into bulking stacks, but usually with standard bulking drugs like testosterone or Dianabol. The usual goal in this instance is an additional gain of strength, as well as more quality look to the androgen bulk. Women who fear the masculinizing effects of many steroids would be quite comfortable using this drug, as this is very rarely seen with low doses. Here a daily dosage of 5mg should illicit considerable growth without the noticeable androgenic side effects of other drugs. Eager females may wish to addition mild anabolics like Winstrol, Primobolan or Durabolin. When combined with such anabolics, the user should notice faster, more pronounced muscle-building effects, but may also increase the likelihood of androgenic buildup.

Studies using low dosages of this compound note minimal interferences with natural testosterone production. Likewise when it is used alone in small amounts there is typically no need for ancillary drugs like Clomid/Nolvadex or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). This has a lot to do with the fact that it does not convert to estrogen, which we know has an extremely profound effect on endogenous hormone production. Without estrogen to trigger negative feedback, we seem to note a higher threshold before inhibition is noted. But at higher dosages of course, a suppression of natural testosterone levels will still occur with this drug as with any anabolic/androgenic steroid and therefore require post cycle therapy to restore the HPTA.

Anavar is also a 17alpha alkylated oral steroid, carrying an alteration that will put stress on the liver. It is important to point out however that dispite this alteration oxandrolone is generally very well tolerated. While liver enzyme tests will occasionally show elevated values, actual damage due to this steroid is not usually a problem. Bio-Technology General states that oxandrolone is not as extensively metabolized by the liver as other l7aa orals are; evidenced by the fact that nearly a third of the compound is still intact when excreted in the urine. This may have to do with the understood milder nature of this agent (compared to other l7aa orals) in terms of hepatotoxicity. One study comparing the effects of oxandrolone to other agents including as methyltestosterone, norethandrolone, fluoxymesterone and methAndriol clearly supports this notion. Here it was demonstrated that oxandrolone causes the lowest sulfobromophthalein (BSP; a marker of liver stress) retention among all the alkylated orals tested. 20mg of oxandrolone in fact produced 72% less BSP retention than an equal dosage of fluoxyrnesterone, which is a considerable difference being that they possess the same liver-toxic alteration. With such findings, combined with the fact that athletes rarely report trouble with this drug, most feel comfortable believing it to be much safer to use during longer cycles than most of other orals with this distinction. Although this may very well be true, the chance of liver damage still cannot be excluded, especially with hogher dosages.

At one time oxandrolone was also looked at as a possible drug for those suffering from disorders of high cholesterol or triglycerides. Early studies showed it to be capable of lowering total cholesterol and triglyceride values in certain types of hyperlipidemic patients, which initially this was thought to signify potential for this drug as a hypo-lipid (lipid lowering) agent. With further investigation we find however that while use of this drug can be linked to a lowering of total cholesterol values, it is such that a redistribution in the ratio of good (HDL) to bad (LDL) cholesterol occurs, usually moving values in an unfavorable direction. This would of course negate any positive effect that the drug might have on triglycerides or total cholesterol, and in fact make it a danger in terms of cardiac risk when taken for prolonged periods of time. Today we understand that as a group anabolic/androgenic steroids produce very unfavorable changes in lipid profiles, and are really not useful in disorders of lipid metabolism. As an oral c17 alpha alkylated steroid, oxandrolone is probably even more risky to use than an injectable esterified injectable such as a testosterone or nandrolone in this regard.

FORMA-STANZ

FORMA-STANZOL really is an amazing compound that should be a part of EVERY cycle - not only for muscle gains and fat loss, but for longevity and health. It's one of the world's most potent aromatase inhibitors that Started out as a prescription drug here in the U.S and is still a prescription drug in other countries under the brand name of Lentaron I.M. Depot®.

The amazing part is Lentaron I.M. Depot® use to be available in the USA, but the government removed it because it was "too anabolic" and it put on muscle. Mrsupps.com FORMA-STANZOL is the EXACT compound found in Lentaron I.M. Depot® and we've attained it due to the current legal loopholes in America. What else have we done? We have enhanced its effects by adding:

25mgs DIM
    7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
    Chrysin 4mg
    Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

Because of the formestane and new added compounds Its anabolic/androgen effects are similar to that of the steroid Primobolan Depot. It also increases IGF-1 levels by an amazing 26%. It also increases HPTA activity and testicular activity similar to a combination of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Clomid!

All of this is backed up by "human" studies. Yes Real human studies done by well known Universities and agencies. Because for the longest time Lentaron I.M. Depot® was a prescription drug. This was not a drug that got scrapped because it did not work or because other drugs worked better. No this drug lost favor because many years ago the only way to use the drug was through injections. Do to the advancements in Trans dermal delivery formestane is back. With the help of MRsupps.com its more powerful then ever.

Now you can understand why Mrsupps.com recommends this to be a part of any and every cycle from this day forward. Whether it's to keep your estrogen under control, prevent deca and tren libido problems or to simply create an environment that is more anabolic and beneficial for muscular gains and fat loss.

Its now a fact! The science and studies prove FORMA-STANZOL works better then current prescription aromatase inhibitors on the market (such as Arimidex, Femara, Aromasin, Cytadren, etc.) but at a FRACTION OF THE COST! If one wanted to prevent prolactin, estrogen, progesterone induced gyno and or cycle side effects they may need 2-3 and some times 4 different drugs. Of course each one of these drugs comes with its own set of negative side effects. Some Ai's raise SHBG, some lower IGF-1 and almost all of them leave you feeling weak and brittle.

FORMA-STANZOL decreases SHBG 34% thus increasing androgen activity, which basically makes androgens/steroids in your systems MORE effective WITHOUT any increase in dosage.

FORMA-STANZOL increases IGF-1 levels by a whopping 26%, doing so creates the perfect anabolic muscle building environment on cycle, off cycle and during post cycle therapy (pct).

FORMA-STANZOL decreases the number of progesterone receptors (inhibits the trenbolone and ***8220;deca-dick***8221; type side effects and increases fat loss.

What is in FORMA-STANZOL?

Per 10 pump serving (Click Here for pictures of a serving)
    60 servings per container

100mgs Formestane
    25mgs DIM
    7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
    chrysin 4mg
    Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

Directions for use:

Formastanzol is a subdermal lotion, it is applied by rubbing on your skin.

1. On cycle estrogen and progesterone control.

Apply 3-10 pumps twice daily for up to 10 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and abdomen.
    Strength of effects are dose dependent. Start of with a lighter dose and work up as needed.

2. Stand alone Anabolic fat burning agent

Apply 7-10 pumps twice daily for 4-6 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and abdomen.
    Strength of effects are dose dependent. Start of with a lighter dose and work up as needed.

3. For post cycle therapy

Apply 3-7 pumps twice daily for 4-6 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and upper abdomen.
    Last edited by juced_porkchop; 01-17-2011 at 03:49 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

Thanks for all the advice, im new to all this type of stuff so what is test and pct?
    WOW your not joking are you?!

please for your own good do many many months of research before you go and use anything.

also whats your stats "means age, waight, bodyfat%, hight, years trainning ect. "
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information