Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Question Testosterone Enanthate for cutting Cycle??
    I was wondering if test E would be considerable for a 12 week cutting cycle by itself?? i just got done bulking and i am wanting to cut down but still wanna put lean muscle on too..i am on a pretty good diet when i cut down..is it worth it or should i just wait till next bulking season to take something like this? thanks
    21 yrs. 180 pounds 5"10

unless you are brand new to juice the odds of putting on size and dieting down at the same time are basically none....
    that being said enth is a great choice for cutting...its anti-catabolic, which is basically the only reason you need a steroid for dieting anyway...its cheap..and I believe that high levels of test allow you to burn fat more effectively
    I would add in something to kill the estrogen though, femera or arimidex...
    I run enth till about 2 weeks out from my shows
    needsize@*****************

My trainer

Quote Originally Posted by needsize View Post
    unless you are brand new to juice the odds of putting on size and dieting down at the same time are basically none....
    that being said enth is a great choice for cutting...its anti-catabolic, which is basically the only reason you need a steroid for dieting anyway...its cheap..and I believe that high levels of test allow you to burn fat more effectively
    x2 but also i would add some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from 2week 250iu ev and what bout pct

Cardio is the Key
    good info bro. x3

good info agreed. But at your size how come youre cutting?

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    good info agreed. But at your size how come youre cutting?
    I was wondering the same thing.

If you've got enough body fat on you at that height/weight to consider a cut then you have no business being anywhere near steroids (honestly, even if you were fairly lean I'd say the same thing....you're tiny bro).

You should definitely stay natural and work on your diet. It's obvious you're not eating properly. Test won't do anything for burning fat. Only diet and cardio will

La possiedo il figlio Italiano SPO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glubgawd View Post
    I was wondering the same thing.

If you've got enough body fat on you at that height/weight to consider a cut then you have no business being anywhere near steroids (honestly, even if you were fairly lean I'd say the same thing....you're tiny bro).

You should definitely stay natural and work on your diet. It's obvious you're not eating properly. Test won't do anything for burning fat. Only diet and cardio will
    Agreed

Rookie
    i was at 160 lean and put on 20 to 25 pounds when i bulked.. but i didnt know if it would be worth it to get on it when i cut but put on some leaness.its hard to put on lean mass when your cut diet is low on carbs and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by bt242 View Post
    i was at 160 lean and put on 20 to 25 pounds when i bulked.. but i didnt know if it would be worth it to get on it when i cut but put on some leaness.its hard to put on lean mass when your cut diet is low on carbs and stuff
    1st your to young for steroids. 2nd you dont need to lose weight , just lose fat. dont shoot for losing weight imo just try to maintain your bodyweight and reproporion yourself by adding more lean mass as the fat pounds drop off.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

ceo
    Custom User Title
    @ 5'10" and 180, you should keep every ounce you can and add as much as possible. Eat everything in sight and lift heavy weight. You're skinny bro. Last thing you need to do is cut. Second to last thing you need is steroids.

i agree with all of tha above. only thng id worry/add is estrogen control like for eg. 0.6mg letro eod- e3d or somthing like that, to keep estrogen lower.
    higher estrogen could make it harder to loos fat.
    but testE i use for cutting/trimming up all the time.

like needsize stated "cheap and effective"
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

"If you've got enough body fat on you at that height/weight to consider a cut then you have no business being anywhere near steroids"

agreed!
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    1st your to young for steroids. 2nd you dont need to lose weight , just lose fat. dont shoot for losing weight imo just try to maintain your bodyweight and reproporion yourself by adding more lean mass as the fat pounds drop off.
    100% agreed.
    unless you all fat why would you want to even cut at 180?

i reccomend Need2slin , whey, creatine and a good diet.

not steroids at 160 or 180 to cut with.

just my op

Quote Originally Posted by bt242 View Post
    I was wondering if test E would be considerable for a 12 week cutting cycle by itself?? i just got done bulking and i am wanting to cut down but still wanna put lean muscle on too..i am on a pretty good diet when i cut down..is it worth it or should i just wait till next bulking season to take something like this? thanks
    21 yrs. 180 pounds 5"10
    at your stats stick to some supps like whey , (need2slin is great for trimming up) CLA, multiv/m ect. and trimm up. dont use steroids rightnow.

Rookie
    ok thanks for the answers guys

Rookie
    Test E 10 Week Cycle 500mg a Week
    I have been reading alot about anti estrogen and PCT? What should else should I take during this 10 Week cycle. Thanks...

Rookie
    Get on tren and test. Not everyone's going for that bodybuilder look. I want to look like zyzz. Get dem bitches. Yeeeaaah!

ASSHAT
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_slave View Post
    Get on tren and test. Not everyone's going for that bodybuilder look. I want to look like zyzz. Get dem bitches. Yeeeaaah!
    You do realize Aziz looked like a body builder. He was much bigger than a normal model and bigger than most fitness models. At his peak, he was about 105KG. Tell me your current stats: age, weight, height, body type (ectomorph, mesomorph, endomorph) and goals.

Thread Information