Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Beast in training numba1scrapper's Avatar
    Test & Tren cycle. 300 or 400mg of tren???
    upcoming cycle will be 750mg Test E and either 300mg or 400mg of Tren E.

This is my first time using Tren, should I keep the dose low or will I be fine or better off with 400mg per week?

Also, it's ok to pin the Test and the tren togeather twice a week right? Just wanna make sure as I heard tren is no joke.

1-14 = 750mg Test E

1-12 = 300-400mg Tren E

2-16 = 1.25mg-2.5mg letro

16-20 = Clomid 150mg, 100mg, 50mg, ext
    Last edited by numba1scrapper; 01-09-2011 at 01:33 AM.

bump, no one?

On the backside of 40...
    Better have something on hand in case of Prolactin / Progesterone issues... Prami did absolutely nothing for me...

Dostinex or Caber in pill form seems to be the most recommended way to go for this. Some say that Prami does it for them but my labs proved otherwise in my case...

And I pinned them both together twice a week. First time Tren use you should start out low and work up.

Remember the Tren E will stay in your system longer as will any side effects that come with it...

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Moved to the appropriate forum.......
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

For your first time on tren I would suggest around 320mg per week. It's best to start off slow in case you're a really bad responder. You can always up the dose next time.

Also - I've been hearing a lot of comments, similar to what greybeard said, about prami not working for them. I've never personally tried it so I have no personal experience in that department, but with all the bad reviews you might consider sticking to bromo/caber.

That Dude
    never ran tren myself but recently started doing my research on it. ill echo what these guys have said so far. start out with a mild dose and see how it goes. also try to get some caber tabs. why not run tren a

Quote Originally Posted by snigg View Post
    never ran tren myself but recently started doing my research on it. ill echo what these guys have said so far. start out with a mild dose and see how it goes. also try to get some caber tabs. why not run tren a
    I heard that the longer ester would cause less side effects but recently I have been hearing the opposite.. I already ordered 20ml though so ill just run what I have.

La possiedo il figlio Italiano SPO's Avatar
    First time with Tren you can get good results with 300mg EW. Hell, I never ran more than 400mg EW of Tren and that's after a few cycles of Tren and I still got good results. You can definitely make good gains with less Tren. I wouldn't go under 300mg EW but you'll do fine with that.

Novice
    I'm about 5 weeks into my first Tren-E cycle. I started at 200 mg pw as I was very concerned about the sides. It appeared that the Tren kicked in much faster than expected, approximately 2 weeks after the first dose. I expected it to kick in after about 4 weeks. The sides have been manageable, sweating and loss of sleep mostly. After three weeks I bumped the dose up to 400 mg pw and the sides aren't any worse.

I'd start with 200 or 300 pw, gauge the sides and go from there.

As far as ancillaries, I'm running about .25 mg of letro ED. Seems to be working fine, though it isn't recommended by most.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKI1978 View Post
    I'm about 5 weeks into my first Tren-E cycle. I started at 200 mg pw as I was very concerned about the sides. It appeared that the Tren kicked in much faster than expected, approximately 2 weeks after the first dose. I expected it to kick in after about 4 weeks. The sides have been manageable, sweating and loss of sleep mostly. After three weeks I bumped the dose up to 400 mg pw and the sides aren't any worse.

I'd start with 200 or 300 pw, gauge the sides and go from there.

As far as ancillaries, I'm running about .25 mg of letro ED. Seems to be working fine, though it isn't recommended by most.
    As far as I know, Letro has absolutely no impact on combatting Tren sides lol.. Prami/camber are what you should be running to combat tren associated gyno, ext.

I've read, and I'd have to look this up to verify, that Letrozole should in addition to virtually eliminating estrogen, will also block about 30-35% of Prolactin as well. Personally, I have run Tren and Nandrolone together once with Prami and once without. Both cycles were run with .625mg of Letro EoD. Didn't have any prolactin related issues with either cycle, but that's not to say everyone will have the same results.

Setting NEWB Gun to KILL scotimusprime's Avatar
    shouldnt you be worrying about bonin your 9/10 hottie instead of running tren and further ruining your chances?

haha im just fucking with ya. good info in here.

[QUOTE=glubgawd;2740621]For your first time on tren I would suggest around 320mg per week. It's best to start off slow in case you're a really bad responder. You can always up the dose next time.

x2

Quote Originally Posted by scotimusprime View Post
    shouldnt you be worrying about bonin your 9/10 hottie instead of running tren and further ruining your chances?

haha im just fucking with ya. good info in here.

nah dude, your absolutely right, I made an order a few weeks ago, if my libido doesnt go up by the time my cycle gets here im going for it.. I know its unhealthy and not a good thing to do but at least ill have done a full post cycle therapy (pct) and hopefully Ill be alright when I come off.

Thread Information