Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

HCG and Estrogen
    has any one found HCG to increase estrogen and promote gyno while on cycle. i was taking it 2x a week on my first cycle and got some nasty gyno and felt like crap by 8 weeks started taking an OTC Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and everything cleared up and was better . my second one i dropped it untill the end with no issues.

any input on this?

Yes! thats what I have experienced too. HCG brings my esterogen level up during the cycle and I get bad gyno as well. Thats why I don't do HCG on the cycle. Usually do it old school! in the post cycle therapy (pct). But I guesss everyones body reaction is different with drugs.

Novice
    The HCG doesnt bring up your estrogen. Its the extra testosterone that is aromatizing. HCG can raise your test level a lot, enough to cause gyno. Maybe you should add something like 1mg arimidex ever 2 or 3 days and you will not have any gyno or estrogen issues.

Quote Originally Posted by 1mudman View Post
    The HCG doesnt bring up your estrogen. Its the extra testosterone that is aromatizing. HCG can raise your test level a lot, enough to cause gyno. Maybe you should add something like 1mg arimidex ever 2 or 3 days and you will not have any gyno or estrogen issues.
    any proof? not calling you out by any means would just like to see some info to back this up

Aviduser
    HCG would most likely raise your test levels since it keeps your nuts going right?

Quote Originally Posted by 1mudman View Post
    The HCG doesnt bring up your estrogen. Its the extra testosterone that is aromatizing. .
    wrong. HCG directly aromatizes and is known to give some guys gyno.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    wrong. HCG directly aromatizes and is known to give some guys gyno.
    Wow interesting

read my post again and let me re-phrase.

HCG directly stimulates aromatization. Its not that it turns into estrogen itself. To say the only reason someone has gyno symptoms from it is because it raises T is incorrect. the stimulation of the aromatase enzyme, in regards to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), has nothing to do with HCG raising T levels.
    Your T levels are so high on cycle it has more material to turn into estrogen.

It is very common for guys to be sensitive to it and develop gyno.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 12-29-2010 at 03:02 AM.

Aviduser
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    read my post again and let me re-phrase.

HCG directly stimulates aromatization. Its not that it turns into estrogen itself. To say the only reason someone has gyno symptoms from it is because it raises T is incorrect. the stimulation of the aromatase enzyme, in regards to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), has nothing to do with HCG raising T levels.
    Your T levels are so high on cycle it has more material to turn into estrogen.

It is very common for guys to be sensitive to it and develop gyno.
    is it even worth it to try running HCG if you're prone to gyno? I got three bottles of HCG right now but i have yet to mix them and i'm afraid i'll do more damage then good by running it.

Seems to me its easier just to run a few weeks of armidex or aromasin post cycle and call it a day.

RJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviduser View Post
    is it even worth it to try running HCG if you're prone to gyno? I got three bottles of HCG right now but i have yet to mix them and i'm afraid i'll do more damage then good by running it.

Seems to me its easier just to run a few weeks of armidex or aromasin post cycle and call it a day.
    depends on how important testicular atrophy is to you. To me, its important, and easier for me to recover during PCT if my boys are primed for it. Now, some guys do it in a blast method the last 3 weeks and feel that works best for them.

Again, everyone is different. You gotta try and see what works best for you. If you are gyno prone, you should have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand anyway, so you should be covered.

just run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with HCG if your worried about gyno. My cycle would deterimine if, when and how much HCG I ran.

Quote Originally Posted by the-det-oak View Post
    wrong. Hcg directly aromatizes and is known to give some guys gyno.
    +1!

I use it on cycle and I'm gyno prone. When running hcg you always should be using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Adex works well for me. Don't wait till the end of the cycle for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). Use it on with AI

RJ
    Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post
    I use it on cycle and I'm gyno prone. When running hcg you always should be using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Adex works well for me. Don't wait till the end of the cycle for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). Use it on with AI
    please don't make blanket statements like this. I have used HCG for years and never HAD to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI).

Saying you HAVE to do anything is bad joo joo bro. Suggestions work best as everyone is different.

I`m using HCG on cycle rightnow. I was using 250 iu 2x/wk but I upped it to 500iu and seem to respond much better.

I was reading that HCG causes higher estrogen levels and can lead to a mid cycle slump in your libido. How true is this?

Quote Originally Posted by RJH90210 View Post
    please don't make blanket statements like this. I have used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for years and never HAD to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI).

Saying you HAVE to do anything is bad joo joo bro. Suggestions work best as everyone is different.
    I stand corrected. I have never known anyone to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) without an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). So I guess it's NOT necessary for everyone, but the reason I said everyone is because using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) can cause gyno extremely fast and I wouldn't suggest that someone wait until they have a lump to start an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). And for me, it's better to use a low dose just in case then it can be increased if I begin to have sides from high estro. So I will modify the statement and say that everyone should have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand and use a low dose unless they absolutely know that THEY don't need it while using hcg.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by goatman View Post
    has any one found Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to increase estrogen and promote gyno while on cycle. i was taking it 2x a week on my first cycle and got some nasty gyno and felt like crap by 8 weeks started taking an OTC Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and everything cleared up and was better . my second one i dropped it untill the end with no issues.

any input on this?
    Yes Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will cause gyno if you're sensitive to the subject...I have to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and a serm...at least until these f**cking glands are cut out

Thread Information